Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Police Offers N9.5M Reward Over Death Of Lawmaker’s Son In UK. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Offers N9.5M Reward Over Death Of Lawmaker’s Son In UK. Photos (18509 Views)

Osita Chidoka Reacts To The Beheading Of Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye / Nicholas Mutu: Abandoned NDDC Projects Of Lawmaker Mentioned By Akpabio / Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Offers N9.5M Reward Over Death Of Lawmaker’s Son In UK. Photos by donqx: 2:36am On Sep 26, 2018
ohh
Re: Police Offers N9.5M Reward Over Death Of Lawmaker’s Son In UK. Photos by wink2015(m): 3:19am On Sep 26, 2018
BoneBlogger:
Six months on from the fatal shooting of 26-year-old Abraham Badru in Hackney, officers continue to appeal for help from the public in catching his killers and piecing together details of Abraham’s life. The graduate son of House of Representatives member, Hon. Enitan Dolapo Badru, representing Lagos Island, was shot dead near his family’s London home.

A £20,000 (over N9.5 million) reward remains on offer for anyone with information leading to the arrest and prosecution of those responsible for the murder.

Police were called on Sunday, 25 March to Ferncliff Road, E8, following reports of gunshots heard. Abraham, a personal trainer, was found suffering from shotgun injuries. He died at the scene from a shotgun wound to the chest.

Moments after the shooting, a black male believed to be wearing a black Puffa-type jacket made off from the scene on foot, before getting on a bicycle; he had rucksack on his back. The bicycle is described as white and didn't have any lights.

Detectives investigating the murder have taken 163 statements, followed up over 600 lines of inquiry and viewed 200 hours of CCTV footage - this has been a challenge in itself with some video formats taking hours to view 10 minutes of footage.

Officers believe there are still a number of witnesses to be traced and they have released a timeline of Abraham’s final movements in a bid for them to come forward.

Abraham Badru, 26, who was given a police bravery award as a teenager for saving a woman from a sex attack, was gunned down in the street.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/reward-offered-following-murder-of-abraham-badru-in-hackney.html

See previous thread >>> https://www.nairaland.com/4421727/abraham-badru-shot-dead-uk#66207125

Thank God the rich also cry in Nigeria.

After looting public treasury to get to the top they want the law they treated with impunity to work for them.
Re: Police Offers N9.5M Reward Over Death Of Lawmaker’s Son In UK. Photos by omogidi234(m): 6:12am On Sep 26, 2018
tstx:
My Oga's brutal prayer don dey catch up with them small small. see prayer below.

Any politician who steals Nigeria's money to send his kids abroad to school or for any other reason that son will die there in just name... if peradventure he makes it back to Nigeria... he must be killed by an armed robber or kidnapper ijn.

I will like to ask , does an average house of rep member has access to money other than his bogus salary and allowances? If the answer is NO, then your statement may be wrong.

Majority of the people in the National Assembly are only on bogus salary and allowances, which is not their fault but for Nigerians who would not rise up and say National Assembly members should not be paid salary.

Apart from salary and allowances, if the Badru father is just a member, you would have been guilty of wrong accusations, which I believe God hates.
Re: Police Offers N9.5M Reward Over Death Of Lawmaker’s Son In UK. Photos by aishmuhd(f): 8:08am On Sep 26, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Guns! Crime!! Drugs!!! Death!!!!
am still wondering even in London... the rate black children are been gunned down hmmmm....
Re: Police Offers N9.5M Reward Over Death Of Lawmaker’s Son In UK. Photos by Greatzeus(m): 8:23am On Sep 26, 2018
tstx:
My Oga's brutal prayer don dey catch up with them small small. see prayer below.

Any politician who steals Nigeria's money to send his kids abroad to school or for any other reason that son will die there in just name... if peradventure he makes it back to Nigeria... he must be killed by an armed robber or kidnapper ijn.
Amen, remember this applies to your nuclear, extended family,your unborn children and generations also. They might not be stealing Nigeria's money now because of lack of opportunities. If in future,they steal when they have the opportunity to,they will also die in Jesus name as you said.
Amen amen amen
Re: Police Offers N9.5M Reward Over Death Of Lawmaker’s Son In UK. Photos by tstx(m): 8:30am On Sep 26, 2018
Greatzeus:

Amen, remember this applies to your nuclear, extended family,your unborn children and generations also. They might not be stealing Nigeria's money now because of lack of opportunities. If in future,they steal when they have the opportunity to,they will also die in Jesus name as you said.
Amen amen amen

Ode That's not my prayer.. that's my bosses prayer.
I'm not surprised you didn't read all the way through... you are a typical Nigerian. lazy gull
Re: Police Offers N9.5M Reward Over Death Of Lawmaker’s Son In UK. Photos by Greatzeus(m): 8:38am On Sep 26, 2018
tstx:

Ode That's not my prayer.. that's my bosses prayer.
I'm not surprised you didn't read all the way through... you are a typical Nigerian. lazy gull

Idiot,mumu slowpoke,how can you say someone's child will die because his father did what even you and your stupid moronic boss will also do if given the opportunity. What a horrible thing to say.
Tell your boss I said he is a fool. Imagine all the sins he has committed in his life, shouldn't all his kids be dead
Re: Police Offers N9.5M Reward Over Death Of Lawmaker’s Son In UK. Photos by tstx(m): 8:49am On Sep 26, 2018
Greatzeus:

Tell your boss I said he is a fool. Imagine all the sins he has committed in his life, shouldn't all his kids be dead

This was supposed to be your first comment...

But because you be dundee you didn't read through it to see that the prayer was not mine and that was how you ended up insulting me..
May God deliver you from the clutches of stupidity.
Re: Police Offers N9.5M Reward Over Death Of Lawmaker’s Son In UK. Photos by ifyain: 12:27pm On Sep 26, 2018
[quote author=davodyguy post=71527467]No society is immune from crime.

Some people may have said ' if it was in the UK, they would ha e found Bola Ige's killers, but not quite easy. They too have it difficult sometime. Crime is crime, anywhere in the world and they're perpetrated by human beings not spirits[/quo

He is a black man and to be honest the british police just do not care about black lives, besides east london is a very bad area to live or raise kids.
Re: Police Offers N9.5M Reward Over Death Of Lawmaker’s Son In UK. Photos by ogashman(m): 12:56pm On Sep 26, 2018
this only happens where human lives matters
Re: Police Offers N9.5M Reward Over Death Of Lawmaker’s Son In UK. Photos by cardoctor(m): 9:21am On Sep 28, 2018
Who is doing the offering. Naija police or British police?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uche Secondus Visits Ibrahim Babangida In Minna With PDP NWC / Jonathan Must Be Regretting Corruption Revelations – Agunbiade / Fayose Meets IGP Mr Solomon Arase At His Office In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.