Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Can I Host Ads On My Blog Like These? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can I Host Ads On My Blog Like These? (357 Views)

How Much Will It Cost Me To Create A Blog Like This? / I Need A Blog Like Ablefast Dot Com / How Much Will It Cost Me To Build A Blog Like Quora (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Host Ads On My Blog Like These? by messi042: 6:47pm On Sep 25, 2018
i want to run a PTC (pay to click) on ads website. what i mean by these is that i want to run a website where companies will buy ads space on my website and pay me according to how many times a page where their ads is place was viewed, and also when someone clicks on the ad, they pay a different amount of money. but on the website, i will like it to be a forum like these nairaland where someone can register, publish a post and get paid according to page views. which i will pay them from the money the advertisers will pay according to how much i will charge them to pay per page viewed where their ads are placed... so my good people of nairaland do anyone have any idea if what i just wrote can be possible?. NOTE, am not monetizing the website with AdSense or any ad network, so i will force my members to click on ads before they will be paid their monthly earning. Do you thinking advertisers will like if i force people to click on their ads just to be paid?....i need a serious answer to the question
Re: Can I Host Ads On My Blog Like These? by Chiemerie8(m): 7:50pm On Sep 25, 2018
A lot of established sites do it like that but I will not advice u to pay those posting the news becos once they are money driven u will have plagiarism on ur site
Re: Can I Host Ads On My Blog Like These? by messi042: 8:40pm On Sep 25, 2018
Chiemerie8:
A lot of established sites do it like that but I will not advice u to pay those posting the news becos once they are money driven u will have plagiarism on ur site
but is there any thing wrong with forcing people to click the ads? do you think that advertisers with want it that way
Re: Can I Host Ads On My Blog Like These? by Chiemerie8(m): 8:47pm On Sep 25, 2018
messi042:
but is there any thing wrong with forcing people to click the ads? do you think that advertisers with want it that way

The main ml purpose of advertisers is to make their commodity seen i don't u need to persuade anyone to click on it
Re: Can I Host Ads On My Blog Like These? by etoluw: 7:18am On Sep 26, 2018
messi042:

the main goal of advertising is achieved when users click and BUY what is being sold.
So when you force people to click and they don't buy then adverting there is worthless.

(1) (Reply)

How To Build A Website From Scratch 2018 Step By Step Guide (fast) / Submit Your Site Url And Get It's Review Here..... / Freebify Responsive Premium Blogger Template Free Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.