Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,240 members, 7,836,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

'I Will Return South-West States To PDP In 2019' - Atiku Vows - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Will Return South-West States To PDP In 2019' - Atiku Vows (13472 Views)

2019: Atiku Shows His Dancing Skill As He Meets Lagos State PDP Stakeholders / 2019: Atiku Declares Presidential Bid, Tackles Buhari / 2019: Atiku Storms PDP Headquarters, Demands Transparent Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Will Return South-West States To PDP In 2019' - Atiku Vows by Cyrealmusic(m): 12:55pm On Sep 26, 2018
If u are planning to work or vote 4 these recycling empty old brains in @PDP or @APC in 2019 general election, know now that u are d Satan in ur life, u are d chain holding u down, u should be casting & binding ur self in prayers and if you die 4 @APC or @PDP May u not rest in peace, since u are so stupid not to know that these old men gives u nothing but take from u everything.
Re: 'I Will Return South-West States To PDP In 2019' - Atiku Vows by Cyrealmusic(m): 12:56pm On Sep 26, 2018
If u are planning to work or vote 4 these recycling empty old brains in @PDP or @APC in 2019 general election, know now that u are d Satan in ur life, u are d chain holding u down, u should be casting & binding ur self in prayers and if you die 4 @APC or @PDP May u not rest in peace since u are so stupid not to know that these old men gives u nothing but take from u everything.
Re: 'I Will Return South-West States To PDP In 2019' - Atiku Vows by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 1:06pm On Sep 26, 2018
Mechionu dia!

He should go and restore lost senses into IPOB flat skull before mentioning South West dia!
Re: 'I Will Return South-West States To PDP In 2019' - Atiku Vows by Naza25: 1:16pm On Sep 26, 2018
Story
Re: 'I Will Return South-West States To PDP In 2019' - Atiku Vows by Trexxsvg(m): 1:24pm On Sep 26, 2018
they keep applying same method with the hope of getting different results... the party is not our problem it's the cronies of your kinds
Re: 'I Will Return South-West States To PDP In 2019' - Atiku Vows by BunmiSkye: 1:27pm On Sep 26, 2018
This is alarming,to think that Atiku feels he will be the next president of Nigeria concerns me so much...this is to let you know that he knows he can plan his way through and be in power(recklessly)...For a man whose primaries has not been won,the stages are a bit far and he confidently says all this....Well i will implore the true Nigerians to beware of all this people who has only their own reasons and judgement in gaining power again.
Re: 'I Will Return South-West States To PDP In 2019' - Atiku Vows by highbeekeys(m): 2:21pm On Sep 26, 2018
tuniski:
The worst of PDP is better than the best of buhari's apc.
you need likes..obviously buh you need sense too.
Re: 'I Will Return South-West States To PDP In 2019' - Atiku Vows by bamasite(m): 2:22pm On Sep 26, 2018
If he said he was returning northern states, I would have taken him serious, maybe
Re: 'I Will Return South-West States To PDP In 2019' - Atiku Vows by jboycrb(m): 2:31pm On Sep 26, 2018
Return utself to Aso Rock first.
Re: 'I Will Return South-West States To PDP In 2019' - Atiku Vows by tuniski: 2:34pm On Sep 26, 2018
highbeekeys:

you need likes..obviously
buh you need sense too.
Childish
Re: 'I Will Return South-West States To PDP In 2019' - Atiku Vows by Belluchii: 3:49pm On Sep 26, 2018
Atiku will never get it, If he said he was returning northern states, I would have understood even if i know that it is not even possible, This is alarming,to think that Atiku feels he will be the next president of Nigeria concerns me so much because Nigeria.
Re: 'I Will Return South-West States To PDP In 2019' - Atiku Vows by Ategberoson(m): 4:49pm On Sep 26, 2018
you can only boost when ajokuta ma mu Omi stop crying of not picking VP at their abandoned region.

as far as next year election is concern, is a win win for southwest, you pick non southwesterners you're out
Re: 'I Will Return South-West States To PDP In 2019' - Atiku Vows by 12345baba(m): 5:52pm On Sep 26, 2018
They know how they got to were they are so if they want to leave they don't need an atiku to do that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Isaac Osahon's House Attacked In Edo / Araromi Orita Residents Cry For Help As Bandits Invades, Beat Up Octogenarian / WACOT To Manage, Operate 32-metric Tons Imota Rice Mill For Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.