Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

D’tigress Beats Argentina And Qualifies For Quarter Final, Makes History - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / D’tigress Beats Argentina And Qualifies For Quarter Final, Makes History (21886 Views)

Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics / World Cup: Mbappe's Score Brace As France Beats Argentina 4-3 (Pics, Video) / "I Will Drop My Nude If Nigeria Beats Argentina" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D’tigress Beats Argentina And Qualifies For Quarter Final, Makes History by BiafraIShere(m): 9:23am On Sep 26, 2018
Deepfreezer:
This team have alot of talents the likes of Adaora Elonu, Ezinne Kalu, Cecelia okoye, jasmine nwajaie, aisha Mohammed, nkechi akashili.
I was pleading with my friend Chiamaka ogwumike to come to the national team hopefully she will join the girls soon.
So bad we have lost her sister Nneka to the USA basketball team.
Go Girls.
All I see are Biafran stars representing Nigeria!! Whenever it comes to anything that is done on merit, we come tops like in sports, education, entrepreneurship, entertainment etc which are the only areas where the country seems to be doing relatively well which goes to show that if not for bastardization of the country by the abo.kis through the institutionalization of mediocrity through tribalism, Nigeria would have gone far today!!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: D’tigress Beats Argentina And Qualifies For Quarter Final, Makes History by bassette(m): 9:23am On Sep 26, 2018
ifyalways:
Looking at skin, you'd know they are not home grown grin

Go girls
I couldn't help but download the pics, the girls are so fresh looking grin grin abi na the camera effects nii lool. Kudos to them I'm really proud of their feat
Re: D’tigress Beats Argentina And Qualifies For Quarter Final, Makes History by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 26, 2018
Oh la la... I am wet just looking at these girls...

I am your puff puff, one of you should fry me!!!!
Re: D’tigress Beats Argentina And Qualifies For Quarter Final, Makes History by tolex29(f): 9:38am On Sep 26, 2018
Grrrrrrrrrr!!
Re: D’tigress Beats Argentina And Qualifies For Quarter Final, Makes History by Deepfreezer(m): 9:50am On Sep 26, 2018
BiafraIShere:
All I see are Biafran stars representing Nigeria!! Whenever it comes to anything that is done on merit, we come tops like in sports, education, entrepreneurship, entertainment etc which are the only areas where the country seems to be doing relatively well which goes to show that if not for bastardization of the country by the abo.kis through the institutionalization of mediocrity through tribalism, Nigeria would have gone far today!!
Offcourse, we are blessed.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: D’tigress Beats Argentina And Qualifies For Quarter Final, Makes History by toprealman: 10:30am On Sep 26, 2018
Real slay mamas!
Re: D’tigress Beats Argentina And Qualifies For Quarter Final, Makes History by OlusegunAdedayo: 11:11am On Sep 26, 2018
angry
Re: D’tigress Beats Argentina And Qualifies For Quarter Final, Makes History by Focusmind: 11:52am On Sep 26, 2018
Oma307:
very impressive. I hope the government is supporting them to motivate the players

Support ke? 90% of them came on their own just to beef up their prestige and profile as national players. They play in US female NBA league and some are part of university athletic community in their various institutions. They are just showcasing their talent and are not interested in government support.

Kudos to the coach who gave some of the US base players the opportunity to be in the team. Left to the Nigeria Basket ball association, they would have populated the team with their preferred girls from First bank, Kano pillars, Delta queen and other local basket ball teams in Nigeria

Notice that they have not made any request from the government being a thorough bred professionals, as career is more important to them than the peanuts that the government intend to pay them.

I am very proud of them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’tigress Beats Argentina And Qualifies For Quarter Final, Makes History by Anduku: 11:52am On Sep 26, 2018
Congrats to our girls
Re: D’tigress Beats Argentina And Qualifies For Quarter Final, Makes History by Focusmind: 12:03pm On Sep 26, 2018
BiafraIShere:
That's obvious and quite unfortunate undecided
Why is it that Nigerians outside the country always look more beautiful and healthy than those living in the country?? Is it just because of the poverty ravaging the people here which is causing malnutrition (many Nigerians do not know they are suffering from malnutrition actually grin grin) or just a combination of other factors like harsh weather, environmental pollution/degradation, lack of nutritious foods, bad diet etc cry cry

Harsh weather/ pollution/Stress/Anger and non nutritious food.

that's why you see some rich men in lekki, big time traders and importers look so rough and crude in appearance. People go through stress and the environment is very unforgiving.

Stress produces some chemicals that affects the skin. 95% of my kids foods are fruits and natural milk and it has affected the quality of their skin. This has made their school to continue to use their pictures for their programs.

I am not rich at all but I know the right thing to eat to look healthy and affect the skin. Please go fruits and veges, you will never regret it

2 Likes

Re: D’tigress Beats Argentina And Qualifies For Quarter Final, Makes History by DrinkWater10: 12:10pm On Sep 26, 2018
ChopDeMoney:
These girls just dry make green day rush me
bro please kindly share your next booking with me.
Re: D’tigress Beats Argentina And Qualifies For Quarter Final, Makes History by galaxy2020(m): 2:47pm On Sep 26, 2018
I de see you!
Re: D’tigress Beats Argentina And Qualifies For Quarter Final, Makes History by galaxy2020(m): 2:48pm On Sep 26, 2018
Na u sabiooo! E no go change our Jersey colour
Re: D’tigress Beats Argentina And Qualifies For Quarter Final, Makes History by galaxy2020(m): 2:53pm On Sep 26, 2018
I think, it's second round b4 quarter finals, because the teams are morethan eight still in the competition.
Re: D’tigress Beats Argentina And Qualifies For Quarter Final, Makes History by DBlackCeazer(m): 3:12pm On Sep 26, 2018
We are currently leading Greece
Re: D’tigress Beats Argentina And Qualifies For Quarter Final, Makes History by DBlackCeazer(m): 3:17pm On Sep 26, 2018
The US will be next

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tammy Abraham Says England Not Nigeria Has Always Been His Dream Team / Coronavirus: Newcastle United Bans Players From Shaking Hands / Abuja Stadium (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.