Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Jim Iyke Launches Mr Taxi (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Launches Mr Taxi (Photos) (54295 Views)

Jim Iyke Disgraced By Mr Taxi Company He Claims To Be “CEO” Of / Mompha Releases Astonishing Picture Of Hushpuppi’s “father’s” Taxi (photos) / Jim Iyke, Tboss & Tonto Dikeh At COZA Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke Launches Mr Taxi (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 9:46am On Sep 26, 2018
1zynnvn:

He can't compete with uber/taxify that's why, not charity bla bla bla..
whats teh difference between Uba and Taxify and his Mr Taxi?
Re: Jim Iyke Launches Mr Taxi (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 26, 2018
Launching businesses here and there.
Re: Jim Iyke Launches Mr Taxi (Photos) by RealTrump: 9:47am On Sep 26, 2018
1zynnvn:

He can't compete with uber/taxify that's why, not charity bla bla bla..

U just said the truth right there

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Launches Mr Taxi (Photos) by Vested(m): 9:48am On Sep 26, 2018
agadez007:
Thank you Jim iyke
I love how the project will start in the south east before spreading to other regions, this is how an Igbo business man should think,home first

As they say Charity begins at home, Agnes can begin in sambisa if she wants

Not so cool with the startup in the east thing. It's so difficult to provide or access security when required at so many areas in the South East. A lot could happen to a driver with no way to reach or even access information on his situation.
It happens in a connected city as Lagos. Imagine the east with it's poor telecommunications infrastructure. Well, he will learn as the business progresses.
Best of luck to him.
Re: Jim Iyke Launches Mr Taxi (Photos) by Deji63: 9:50am On Sep 26, 2018
Kudos. Very ambitious individual.
Re: Jim Iyke Launches Mr Taxi (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 9:51am On Sep 26, 2018
Owerri is the most viable location... cheesy
Re: Jim Iyke Launches Mr Taxi (Photos) by idonhammer: 9:54am On Sep 26, 2018
Blamtom:
How do you know that his dick is short and small,he don fuc.k your ass before?
Re: Jim Iyke Launches Mr Taxi (Photos) by cocu25(m): 9:54am On Sep 26, 2018
odogwunaija:
This guy is so confused
its business. people also thought mark of Facebook was confused
Re: Jim Iyke Launches Mr Taxi (Photos) by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 26, 2018
an avenue to mug people.
Re: Jim Iyke Launches Mr Taxi (Photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 10:00am On Sep 26, 2018
Partnerbiz:

Yes, he cant beat or compete in Lagos or abj.

I doubt if he will cope.

East isn't sophisticated for such even..

Make cash by selling airtime to us at juicy rates.

Also come for cheap data.

Na dem dey rush us now oo.. shocked

See over 723 testimonies from members here below.

Nkea bu nke anyi.
042 Amaka.
Otu Onicha amakazi
What are you saying.?
State government owned taxi services are making Hella money in the East, thou they are expensive hence we need competition from private companies.
Well done Jim peeps like me enjoy being driven.

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Launches Mr Taxi (Photos) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 10:02am On Sep 26, 2018
Partnerbiz:

I doubt if he will cope.

Nkea bu nke anyi.
042 Amaka.
Otu Onicha amakazi
your price make sense compare to wetn others de sell... I game with your data
Re: Jim Iyke Launches Mr Taxi (Photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 10:03am On Sep 26, 2018
Vested:

Not so cool with the startup in the east thing. It's so difficult to provide or access security when required at so many areas in the South East. A lot could happen to a driver with no way to reach or even access information on his situation.
It happens in a connected city as Lagos. Imagine the east with it's poor telecommunications infrastructure. Well, he will learn as the business progresses.
Best of luck to him.
You must be living in the cave bruuuh. East with poor telecom infrastructure cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Launches Mr Taxi (Photos) by Adiwana: 10:03am On Sep 26, 2018
odogwunaija:
This guy is so confused

Shut the fvck up,Puto!
Re: Jim Iyke Launches Mr Taxi (Photos) by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 26, 2018
good idea

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Launches Mr Taxi (Photos) by princfred(m): 10:05am On Sep 26, 2018
Now this is matured. Only posting of flashy fancy jewellry and cars which expire within 5 yrs which most celebreties limit themselvs to is not good enough. Investment is great. May success fall on him for this job providing business. He has a huge fan base in Lagos and Abuja too who will love to patronize him so he should go there quick.
Re: Jim Iyke Launches Mr Taxi (Photos) by BillgatesMaigad(m): 10:05am On Sep 26, 2018
Creating multiple streams of income. Money must be made this year
Re: Jim Iyke Launches Mr Taxi (Photos) by IbrahimDamola: 10:06am On Sep 26, 2018
BREAKING NEWS!!!:

Buhari is using Niger Delta oil assets as collateral for China loan, and the loan is used to build the Infrastructures in the Northern part of Nigeria. I hope Nigerians most especially the oil producing states are aware. So if there are defaults in payment China will take over your oil rigs including refineries, China has already taken over major assets in two countries, Zambia and Sri Lanka. Buhari and the Northern cabals came up with this idea because of the growing demand for restructuring. so they will plunge the rich region into dept in favor of the poor regions like the North. They have mandated every Nigerian media not to report this or else they risk total closure. Nigerians have been led into Chinese traps by their northern counterparts and president.

COPIED
Re: Jim Iyke Launches Mr Taxi (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 26, 2018
Olodo24:
ayam not understanding o. A transport business to make him richer or one that'll transport us for free?

me need awuf o.
I tire oh
Re: Jim Iyke Launches Mr Taxi (Photos) by lezan(m): 10:07am On Sep 26, 2018
How is this giving back to the society? Everyone that has name in Nigeria thinks Nigerians a gullible . If you want to do business do business which one is giving back to the society and you will still make money from the same giving back to society. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Launches Mr Taxi (Photos) by kernel001: 10:08am On Sep 26, 2018
odogwunaija:
This guy is so confused

If your definition of confusion is the level of career, non of your family members have attend such, not all your efforts joint together.
Re: Jim Iyke Launches Mr Taxi (Photos) by Benito8998(m): 10:08am On Sep 26, 2018
Florblu:
How about his anger problem?

He's attending anger management classes.
Re: Jim Iyke Launches Mr Taxi (Photos) by kernel001: 10:09am On Sep 26, 2018
Stanleyafam:
What happened to the bottled water company he was building before.

How many plans of yours didn't fly, Mr. Perfect?
Re: Jim Iyke Launches Mr Taxi (Photos) by IbrahimDamola: 10:09am On Sep 26, 2018
Testing grounds should be Owerri, Enugu, port harcourt, Asaba, Warri, Awka, Umuahia before it covers the entire SESS region.
Re: Jim Iyke Launches Mr Taxi (Photos) by kernel001: 10:10am On Sep 26, 2018
Partnerbiz:

I doubt if he will cope.

Nkea bu nke anyi.
042 Amaka.
Otu Onicha amakazi

Not starting from Lagos doesn't mean he can't start from there. Lots of businesses starts from other states before coming to Lagos.
Re: Jim Iyke Launches Mr Taxi (Photos) by Vested(m): 10:11am On Sep 26, 2018
Deepfreezer:

You must be living in the cave bruuuh. East with poor telecom infrastructure cheesy

I don't know if it's a different east I visit very often.
I'll still say it. Telecoms infrastructure is still poor in a lot of locations in the east. I'm not talking call quality network but data quality.

From his announcement, it's obvious he wants to run it just like an e-hailing luxury cab service.
Re: Jim Iyke Launches Mr Taxi (Photos) by FitnessAndGoodL: 10:14am On Sep 26, 2018
cool
Re: Jim Iyke Launches Mr Taxi (Photos) by edemfriday(m): 10:21am On Sep 26, 2018
ok ho
Re: Jim Iyke Launches Mr Taxi (Photos) by SoNature(m): 10:37am On Sep 26, 2018
Stanleyafam:
What happened to the bottled water company he was building before.

There's a name for it, conglomerate

What that means is that a man can have many different companies but with different managers
Re: Jim Iyke Launches Mr Taxi (Photos) by McTobe(m): 10:42am On Sep 26, 2018
NWA OTU I NA AKOWA
Partnerbiz:

I doubt if he will cope.

Nkea bu nke anyi.
042 Amaka.
Otu Onicha amakazi
Re: Jim Iyke Launches Mr Taxi (Photos) by AleAirHub(m): 10:42am On Sep 26, 2018
See your life...
Instead of you to give him accolade but you're here making confused comment that has never contribute to unemployed youth in the street angry
odogwunaija:
This guy is so confused

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) / Rita Edochie Sprays Money On Odumeje At Her Thanksgiving In His Church (Video) / Regina Daniels' Co-Wife, Laila And Jaruma Visit Her In The Hospital (Pics, Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.