Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Live Changing Book (THE STOLEN KINGDOM) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Live Changing Book (THE STOLEN KINGDOM) (233 Views)

Christian Live Changing Site: Www.josephedembassey.com / Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials / Live Changing Crusade In The Land Of Ubima. Come And Withness God In Action. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Live Changing Book (THE STOLEN KINGDOM) by ebukadineze: 10:36pm On Sep 25, 2018
Do u have a knowledge of what a kingdom is all about and who directs it's affairs?,do u know ur own kingdom of which u are to direct it's affairs can be hijacked without your knowledge?, there are alot insight, revelations and mysteries I just discovered in this book,
have u read this book "THE STOLEN KINGDOM"? I just finished chapter two and am already filled and thought of sharing before I continue from where I stopped. U all need to get a copy and be enlightened.
To order for a copy, I think the price shouldnt go beyond 1000 Naira contact 08051382465,07086335501

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Divine Laws Of Prosperity? / The Various Types Of Prayer / Camera Men Do Not Fall Under Anointing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.