Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Facts Why Omisore Will Never Support Adeleke And PDP. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facts Why Omisore Will Never Support Adeleke And PDP. (4260 Views)

Supreme Court Judgment: Buhari Pledges To Support Adeleke / Why Omisore Support For Apc Won't Matter Tomorrow / Osun Rerun: See Why Omisore’s Statement Is The Final Nail On Apc’s Coffin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facts Why Omisore Will Never Support Adeleke And PDP. by Butterflyleo: 12:48am On Sep 26, 2018
For those who are not students of History in Osun state, Allow me to give you a crash course on the link, feud and issues between Omisore, Adeleke and PDP.

OSUN RERUN: IF YOU WERE OMISORE, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE?

(Tomode ba ko iyan ana,awon Agba afitan bale)

ADELEKES/PDP

1. When the race to become Osun governor was sure for Omisore in 2014, the late Isiaka Adeleke defected from PDP to APC to ensure that Omisore lost the election.

2. After Isiaka's sudden death, Ademola Adeleke was rubbished in APC and he ported to PDP, a party with two factions under Dr. Bayo Faforiji and Hon. Soji Adagunodo.

3. After Hon. Adagunodo promised a sincere parley with Dr. Bayo Faforiji's group, Dr. Faforiji's West Senatorial candidate, Hon. Bade Falade withdrew from the race, on the instructions of Omisore.

Having promised to support Otunba Omisore in his governorship bid in 2018. A meeting was held in America where Hon. Muhammed Shokeye
represented Omisore, Hon. Soji Adagunodo, Hon. Wole Oke, Hon. Sanya Omirin were all present in the meeting.

4. Iyiola Omisore agreed to work the two factions together to defeat the APC's powers of incumbency and return Ademola Adeleke to the Senate in replacement for the late Isiaka Adeleke.

5. After Adeleke was elected and sworn in as a Senator, neither himself nor his brother Deji Adeleke, Akogun Lere Oyewumi, Hon. Adagunodo, Erelu Olusola Obada, etc appreciated OMISORE for the successful collaboration.

6. It was the same ADELEKE family that hijacked PDP structure from the National Chairman to ensure OMISORE leaves PDP or suspended / expelled from PDP.

7. That was what led Sen. Dr. Iyiola Omisore to the SDP till today.

As it stands now, if you were in Omisore's shoes, out of APC and PDP, which one will you support?

Mynd44,OAM4J can we have more contributions from the front page?

14 Likes

Re: Facts Why Omisore Will Never Support Adeleke And PDP. by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 12:51am On Sep 26, 2018
grin Wait till Thursday and stop masturbating wink

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Facts Why Omisore Will Never Support Adeleke And PDP. by manuel4real(m): 1:01am On Sep 26, 2018
PDP

APC is a devilish party

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts Why Omisore Will Never Support Adeleke And PDP. by lateezy(f): 1:02am On Sep 26, 2018
inconclusive reasons

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts Why Omisore Will Never Support Adeleke And PDP. by babytoun: 1:12am On Sep 26, 2018
Una don dey create alibi to rig

1 Like

Re: Facts Why Omisore Will Never Support Adeleke And PDP. by ayokellany: 1:23am On Sep 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:
For those who are not students of History in Osun state, Allow me to give you a crash course on the link, feud and issues between Omisore, Adeleke and PDP.

OSUN RERUN: IF YOU WERE OMISORE, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE?

(Tomode ba ko iyan ana,awon Agba afitan bale)

ADELEKES/PDP

1. When the race to become Osun governor was sure for Omisore in 2014, the late Isiaka Adeleke defected from PDP to APC to ensure that Omisore lost the election.

2. After Isiaka's sudden death, Ademola Adeleke was rubbished in APC and he ported to PDP, a party with two factions under Dr. Bayo Faforiji and Hon. Soji Adagunodo.

3. After Hon. Adagunodo promised a sincere parley with Dr. Bayo Faforiji's group, Dr. Faforiji's West Senatorial candidate, Hon. Bade Falade withdrew from the race, on the instructions of Omisore.

Having promised to support Otunba Omisore in his governorship bid in 2018. A meeting was held in America where Hon. Muhammed Shokeye
represented Omisore, Hon. Soji Adagunodo, Hon. Wole Oke, Hon. Sanya Omirin were all present in the meeting.

4. Iyiola Omisore agreed to work the two factions together to defeat the APC's powers of incumbency and return Ademola Adeleke to the Senate in replacement for the late Isiaka Adeleke.

5. After Adeleke was elected and sworn in as a Senator, neither himself nor his brother Deji Adeleke, Akogun Lere Oyewumi, Hon. Adagunodo, Erelu Olusola Obada, etc appreciated OMISORE for the successful collaboration.

6. It was the same ADELEKE family that hijacked PDP structure from the National Chairman to ensure OMISORE leaves PDP or suspended / expelled from PDP.

7. That was what led Sen. Dr. Iyiola Omisore to the SDP till today.

As it stands now, if you were in Omisore's shoes, out of APC and PDP, which one will you support?

Mynd44,OAM4J can we have more contributions from the front page?

As much as I despise all the foolish Ipob n Igbo that feel they have a right to rub their shitty opinion on the west, I believe APC should do whatever is required to win the election no matter whose ox is gored or how deeply it is gored.

I can not be supporting APC on NL and the like of senseless Tinubu & Buhari will allow PDP beat them in election with 300 votes. During Obj, Jonathan n Yardua any party that will beat PDP will have to win with over 100,000’s of vote to stand a chance of be declared winner n that is not even guaranteed.

If APC like they should scarifice Osun that’s their cross. APC should not need Omisore to win election when federal might is there. Are APC supporters to be leacturing Buhari n Tinubu how to use federal might or have the two of them gone mad.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Facts Why Omisore Will Never Support Adeleke And PDP. by KanwuliaExtra: 1:32am On Sep 26, 2018
Omisore can’t be governor.
He was THIRD PLACE.
So what does he gain from PDP if Adeleke wins? NOTHING. No love lost there! kiss
No trust between Adeleke and Omisore.
There can never be.
Or he can replace Adeleke as Senator. . . Best case scenario. wink

Supporting APC comes with many promises.
But! The way APC operates? His gains will be short-lived. He will be used and dumped. kiss
APC is not and can NEVER be a productive alternative to PDP.

No win situation! kiss

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts Why Omisore Will Never Support Adeleke And PDP. by EmekaMD(m): 1:52am On Sep 26, 2018
He has the bigger enemies in the APC.
So what'll you do?

Remember the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

2 Likes

Re: Facts Why Omisore Will Never Support Adeleke And PDP. by Hotfreeze: 2:12am On Sep 26, 2018
By the time APC shows PDP what's up in this Thursday elections, the motto of PDP would change from Power to the People to "Fear Apc".

11 Likes

Re: Facts Why Omisore Will Never Support Adeleke And PDP. by Jabioro: 2:26am On Sep 26, 2018
APC is better than PDP,Ademola Adeleke can't understand simple terms and conditions,except they interpreted it for him in a dancing way and by then he would not fulfil your agreement.

9 Likes

Re: Facts Why Omisore Will Never Support Adeleke And PDP. by godliman: 2:32am On Sep 26, 2018
Hotfreeze:
By the time APC shows PDP what's up in this Thursday elections, the motto of PDP would change from Power to the People to "Fear Apc".
trash

4 Likes

Re: Facts Why Omisore Will Never Support Adeleke And PDP. by Hotfreeze: 2:37am On Sep 26, 2018
godliman:
trash

Denial is the first stage of grief.

By Friday morning, you'll be crying blood.

9 Likes

Re: Facts Why Omisore Will Never Support Adeleke And PDP. by omoiyalayi(m): 2:39am On Sep 26, 2018
Make una just wait naa

Thursday is here already

Enough of all this permutation
Re: Facts Why Omisore Will Never Support Adeleke And PDP. by modath(f): 3:05am On Sep 26, 2018
ayokellany:

As much as I despise all the foolish Ipob n Igbo that feel they have a right to rub their shitty opinion on the west, I believe APC should do whatever is required to win the election no matter whose ox is gored or how deeply it is gored.

I can not be supporting APC on NL and the like of senseless Tinubu & Buhari will allow PDP beat them in election with 300 votes. During Obj, Jonathan n Yardua any party that will beat PDP will have to win with over 100,000’s of vote to stand a chance of be declared winner n that is not even guaranteed.

If APC like they should scarifice Osun that’s their cross. APC should not need Omisore to win election when federal might is there. Are APC supporters to be leacturing Buhari n Tinubu how to use federal might or have the two of them gone mad.

I read the highlighted in Yoruba & laff nearly tear my belle... Abi awon mejeji yawere ni.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts Why Omisore Will Never Support Adeleke And PDP. by Nobody: 3:06am On Sep 26, 2018
Coming from the bowels of an adult zombie. Thursday is just a few hours away. Why are zombies opening threads about omisore anyhow? All Propaganda Congress

2 Likes

Re: Facts Why Omisore Will Never Support Adeleke And PDP. by SarakiBukola: 3:30am On Sep 26, 2018
Omisore right now, eating from PDP & APC

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts Why Omisore Will Never Support Adeleke And PDP. by godliman: 3:32am On Sep 26, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Denial is the first stage of grief.

By Friday morning, you'll be crying blood.
crying blood that what happened? I should cry blood because Apc rigged? God forbid. Pdp once had a field day rigging but one day it all ended and so will Apc's. You guys are so enmeshed in dirty politics that you tend to forget history and that there is a God of justice somewhere who wont be quite forever.
Re: Facts Why Omisore Will Never Support Adeleke And PDP. by Akanbiedu(m): 4:30am On Sep 26, 2018
Senator Iyiola Omisore has tried several times and put so much effort into becoming the governor under the PDP in the past. Only for one opportunist to come and reap where he did not sow. This alone can make Omisore die of envy if Adeleke wins.

I bet Omisore will prefer to work with APC.

8 Likes

Re: Facts Why Omisore Will Never Support Adeleke And PDP. by jaybee3(m): 5:08am On Sep 26, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin Wait till Thursday and stop masturbating wink

Una too get sharp tongue for this NL. That was some crazy/funny clapback
Re: Facts Why Omisore Will Never Support Adeleke And PDP. by jaybee3(m): 5:09am On Sep 26, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Omisore can’t be governor.
He was THIRD PLACE.
So what does he gain from PDP if Adeleke wins? NOTHING. No love lost there! kiss
No trust between Adeleke and Omisore.
There can never be.
Or he can replace Adeleke as Senator. . . Best case scenario. wink

Supporting APC comes with many promises.
But! The way APC operates? His gains will be short-lived. He will be used and dumped. kiss
APC is not and can NEVER be a productive alternative to PDP.

No win situation! kiss

Madam d Madam
I hail oo
Re: Facts Why Omisore Will Never Support Adeleke And PDP. by KanwuliaExtra: 5:11am On Sep 26, 2018
jaybee3:

Madam d Madam
I hail oo

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Thank you my son. wink
Re: Facts Why Omisore Will Never Support Adeleke And PDP. by idu1(m): 6:38am On Sep 26, 2018
ayokellany:

It's buhari's fault. He don't like problem.

But people still see him as a callous person. Oshomole and tinubu should forget baba and do their thing tomorrow. They are dulling aswear. If they don't know what to do they should hand over to me. We know how obj and PDP did it in the past.

3 Likes

Re: Facts Why Omisore Will Never Support Adeleke And PDP. by FarahAideed: 6:42am On Sep 26, 2018
The entire Re-run on its own is a giant electoral Malpractice and illegality that can't even stand the test of any solid legal work yet this Buharist is using it to boast ..such a shame
Re: Facts Why Omisore Will Never Support Adeleke And PDP. by naijacentric(m): 6:56am On Sep 26, 2018
Pdp n apc are the same when are we going to get dis in dis country
Re: Facts Why Omisore Will Never Support Adeleke And PDP. by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 26, 2018
Till Thursday I don't believe in reasons why omisore wont....

Thursday settles it.
Re: Facts Why Omisore Will Never Support Adeleke And PDP. by ojobek: 7:03am On Sep 26, 2018
whatever that happened to Omisore in PDP is only political game,what of APC that label OMISORE as killer of BOLA IGE.IF I were Omisore I would go with small devil than to align with BIG DEVIL which is APC
Re: Facts Why Omisore Will Never Support Adeleke And PDP. by donphilopus: 7:40am On Sep 26, 2018
FarahAideed:
The entire Re-run on its own is a giant electoral Malpractice and illegality that can't even stand the test of any solid legal work yet this Buharist is using it to boast ..such a shame

I asked you a simple question on another thread yesterday relating to this. Till now, you've not answered. Why?
Re: Facts Why Omisore Will Never Support Adeleke And PDP. by SocialJustice: 8:37am On Sep 26, 2018
These people are all economic vultures, even PDP will come in to steal too. They should just settle their stuff and leave us out.
Re: Facts Why Omisore Will Never Support Adeleke And PDP. by Carmal90(m): 9:35am On Sep 26, 2018
Omisore will work for apc, not because of this nonsense write up over there, but because the apc has promised to withdraw his case with EFCC, meanwhile, apc has consistently been calling omisore a murderer

(1) (2) (Reply)

REC: 1.9 Million Electorate Get Pvcs In Oyo State / Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Finally Reacts To The Attack On Ekweremadu / Obiano Presents ₦141.9 Billion As 2022 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.