Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP (47546 Views)

Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade / Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu / BREAKING: Governor Wike Blows Hot, Vows To Fight PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP by PassingShot(m): 5:26am On Sep 26, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Lol thugs ke? You must be joking.Aregbesola failed woefully by refusing to pay worker's salaries and come tomorrow his stooge will be voted out. No hungry civil servant and their dependants will vote for APC whether iin ife or Even Oshogbo
This man, you don start again!

We wait till tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP by sarrki(m): 5:27am On Sep 26, 2018
tuniski:

Wake up and smell the coffee. PDP is as strong as APC in South west. Only those living in self deceit sound like you!

A stubborn wailer is very easy to identify

5 Likes

Re: Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP by Adekdammy: 5:27am On Sep 26, 2018
PassingShot:

Leave NECO out of this first. If APC remains very vigilant and with the cooperation of Omisore and Lasun, PDP is a goner in this re-run election.
PDP has really tried with all their card. I didn't expect this type of performance from them. They used thugs, massive vote-buying and all what not to come this far but ran out of luck with that slim margin and vote cancellation.

As it stands, I will give APC the slight edge to win tomorrow, say 55% chance.

So apc acted well during the election on Saturday abi? No vote buying or thuggery by apc abi? You dont owe salaries and expect to still be in power.

You know what it means for an incumbent governor to lose in his own local govt
Aregbe has failed, take out osogbo, every other lg in osun is in a mess.

I was on ground some weeks ago, did sample survey and it's obvious the pple dont want apc again .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP by Adekdammy: 5:34am On Sep 26, 2018
sarrki:

Can you also pray the way saraki is running the senate?

Did i tell you i support saraki blindly the way you support your party despite their failures?

I ask again, can you pray that God should run the affairs of your life the way aregbe is running the affairs of osun?

6 Likes

Re: Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP by seunmsg(m): 5:34am On Sep 26, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Bros where have you been hiding all this while?

I dey around o. How's the saraki for president project going?

4 Likes

Re: Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP by tuniski: 5:35am On Sep 26, 2018
sarrki:

A stubborn wailer is very easy to identify
And a chronic zombie can't be cured!

2 Likes

Re: Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:41am On Sep 26, 2018
sarrki:

It was a protest vote

But all the mechanisms are in place

I prefer Apga to win than pdp
Has the protest ended? Your party has lost get used tto it

4 Likes

Re: Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP by tuniski: 5:43am On Sep 26, 2018
seunmsg:
Omisore finally accepts the offer from the highest bidder. Kudos baba, let's get it done tomorrow.
PDP has won all the drama won change the truth of PDP's victory and apc's rejection
The genuine votes in contention are under 1000 in the 7units.

300votes sef for pdp will be enuff.
Re: Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP by Ategberoson(m): 5:43am On Sep 26, 2018
I would have love adeleke to win but if someone of his personality can be so unserious with his academic life despite coming from a wealthy family then entrusting the mantle of Osun govt in his hand might end to disastrous

did he even understand what liabilities is all about

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP by Yankee101: 5:44am On Sep 26, 2018
PDP should win
Re: Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP by seunmsg(m): 5:47am On Sep 26, 2018
tuniski:

PDP has won all the drama won change the truth of PDP's victory and apc's rejection
The genuine votes in contention are under 1000 in the 7units.

300votes sef for pdp will be enuff.

Okay now.

1 Like

Re: Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:47am On Sep 26, 2018
RockHard:

He should first win tomorrow let us see. He and his party have already exhausted all their options and dealt their cards while the APC is just about to get started. Even Omisore don apparently fall inline. Tomorrow is just 24-hrs away so make we dey watch this season finale.
Exhausted their options and played their cards really? APC just getting started? Were there playing last Saturday? What about hungry civil servants and their relatives? When will they get started? Come tomorrow APC will ssurely lose
Re: Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP by OfficialAPCNig: 5:48am On Sep 26, 2018
Tinubu Newspaper. Next!
Re: Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP by ndukaejime1994(m): 5:51am On Sep 26, 2018
I don't believe this news..... Because it'll be easier for Omisere to work with PDP following the fact that he was part of the PDP family and also he'd not want to dent his image in the eyes of the people because people in Osun clearly hates APC.... And if he is cowardly supporting APC because of a ministerial appointment, then he has lost it all, he'll be back stabbed!!! PDP won the Saturday Osun election in the presence of big APC chieftains then Omisere can't be an obstruction.. PDP is a moving train, keen to the people

1 Like

Re: Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP by OfficialAPCNig: 6:15am On Sep 26, 2018
ndukaejime1994:
I don't believe this news..... Because it'll be easier for Omisere to work with PDP following the fact that he was part of the PDP family and also he'd not want to dent his image in the eyes of the people because people in Osun clearly hates APC.... And if he is cowardly supporting APC because of a ministerial appointment, then he has lost it all, he'll be back stabbed!!! PDP won the Saturday Osun election in the presence of big APC chieftains then Omisere can't be an obstruction.. PDP is a moving train, keen to the people
Haven't you noticed it is only Tinubu's paper that is reporting that while Pulse is reporting that Omisore is working for PDP, again Omisore's SDP is part of CUPP and Omisore is related to Fani Kayode

1 Like

Re: Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP by manutdrichie(m): 6:15am On Sep 26, 2018
WisdomFlakes:
I think PDP may still end up winning by the end of tomorrow, BUT an APC governor may end up getting sworn-in in the end as a result of that NECO forgery case against Adeleke. The police case against him looks too solid. The NECO matter may end up being APC's last joker against Adeleke and PDP.

lol..but that is not what the law says, the runner up in the pdp governor primary will be sworn in

2 Likes

Re: Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP by WisdomFlakes: 6:27am On Sep 26, 2018
manutdrichie:

lol..but that is not what the law says, the runner up in the pdp governor primary will be sworn in

What are you talking about? That would only apply if it's the PDP runner up (Ogunbiyi) that institutes the case against him (and wins) on the grounds of the NECO forgery case and asks that he be declared the lawful candidate of the party (which at least has not yet happened because last I heard they have settled their differences). If APC joins the police case against Adeleke (which will be inevitable in the event that he wins) on those same grounds and he loses, that's the end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP by salford1: 6:31am On Sep 26, 2018
If Aregbe had performed, they won't be struggling like this. I wonder what was offered these guys. It must be huge. He also probably knows that PDP stands no chance in the presidential election next year.

1 Like

Re: Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP by Afamed: 6:32am On Sep 26, 2018
tuniski:

Wake up and smell the coffee. PDP is as strong as APC in South west. Only those living in self deceit sound like you!
It's already 6:30. Wake up from your sleep.

3 Likes

Re: Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP by chrisifeanyi: 6:33am On Sep 26, 2018
PassingShot:

Leave NECO out of this first. If APC remains very vigilant and with the cooperation of Omisore and Lasun, PDP is a goner in this re-run election.
PDP has really tried with all their card. I didn't expect this type of performance from them. They used thugs, massive vote-buying and all what not to come this far but ran out of luck with that slim margin and vote cancellation.

As it stands, I will give APC the slight edge to win tomorrow, say 55% chance.

Efulefu

1 Like

Re: Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP by Kingsley1000(m): 6:34am On Sep 26, 2018
APC OFFERED HIM 1BILLION WHILE DAVIDO UNCLE OFFERED 700,000

1 Like

Re: Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP by manutdrichie(m): 6:34am On Sep 26, 2018
WisdomFlakes:

What are you talking about? That would only apply if it's the PDP runner up (Ogunbiyi) that institutes the case against him (and wins) on the grounds of the NECO forgery case and asks that he be declared the lawful candidate of the party (which at least has not yet happened because last I heard they have settled their differences). If APC joins the police case against Adeleke (which will be inevitable in the event that he wins) on those same grounds and he loses, that's the end.

a vote for Adeleke is a vote for pdp, supreme court already ruled on that, Amaechi case of 2007, idris wada vs yahaya bello

1 Like

Re: Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP by tribalistseun: 6:35am On Sep 26, 2018
Fake news

Re: Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP by oyeb15: 6:36am On Sep 26, 2018
They made a good choice. Easy to trust Fayemi than Judas Saraki.

2 Likes

Re: Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP by Kingsley1000(m): 6:36am On Sep 26, 2018
WisdomFlakes:
I think PDP may still end up winning by the end of tomorrow, BUT an APC governor may end up getting sworn-in in the end as a result of that NECO forgery case against Adeleke. The police case against him looks too solid. The NECO matter may end up being APC's last joker against Adeleke and PDP.
APC HAVE ALREADY THE ELECTION, THIS IS NIGERIA

THINGS OF THIS KIND IS BY HOOK OR BY CROOK

2 Likes

Re: Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP by moderatedguy: 6:36am On Sep 26, 2018
WisdomFlakes:

Wetin concern foreigners with my submission? Or because today na your baiday you don dey drink kaikai this early momo? I said even if PDP ends up winning tomorrow, the party may still lose in the end owing to Adeleke's NECO forgery matter. The police had already accused him of the crime before the election.

In any case, happy bday.
won't he be changed to court?the case wud drag on till wen he is sworn in as governor.My brother as soon as he is sworn in immunity clause wud cover him.
Re: Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP by folly22(f): 6:37am On Sep 26, 2018
Thought he said he wants to rescue Osun state from their hands, more reason many workers and pensioners voted for him. I know some people now that will be regretting voting for that bastard
He wants to sell us to them because of what they offered him. God dey
Re: Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP by tribalistseun: 6:38am On Sep 26, 2018
RockHard:

And why should a criminal forger be allowed to rule over an entire state. You people called for Kemi Adeosun's head over NYSC certificate forgery but now want to allow Adeleke a free pass? Imagine the manner of illegalities he would perpetrate as governor. Any other candidate from any of the other parties would be a better alternative.
when will buhati present his waec certificate?
Re: Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP by dotcomnamename: 6:38am On Sep 26, 2018
excel101:
Liars, no pictures. Even when Saraki visited we saw pictures of him and Omisore.

2 Likes

Re: Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP by shutto: 6:38am On Sep 26, 2018
FAKE NEWS!!

1 Like

Re: Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP by Andrewkinggg: 6:38am On Sep 26, 2018
But really joining forces with Omisore is actually neccessary and very redundant at this point.

They should stop making him feel like the wanted bride. This is a re-run election which he will not be participating in, he isn't campaigning for votes for the thursday election so why all these visits to him.

The people knows who they are going to vote regardless who Omisore supports.

1 Like

Re: Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP by tuniski: 6:39am On Sep 26, 2018
Afamed:

It's already 6:30. Wake up from your sleep.
You this brother hope you are learning fast the new political realities.

#BuhaariTodaura2019 irreversible!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church / Egbesu : Return My Symbol Of Authority, Tompolo Begs Buhari / Edo APC Primaries: Obaseki's Screening In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.