Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Learn How To Save Img In Mysql Database. Many Web Developers Find It Difficult.. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Learn How To Save Img In Mysql Database. Many Web Developers Find It Difficult.. (1132 Views)

How Many Web Requests Can A Server Handle? / Combining Many Tables In Mysql / Please I Don't Really Understand Foreign Keys In MySQL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Save Img In Mysql Database. Many Web Developers Find It Difficult.. by aduoluwaseun01: 4:56am On Sep 26, 2018
http://globalsshows..com/2018/09/adsbygoogle-window_25.html?m=1

You can drop comment for knowledge sharing... But that actually work for me..
Re: Learn How To Save Img In Mysql Database. Many Web Developers Find It Difficult.. by bot101(m): 6:50am On Sep 26, 2018
aduoluwaseun01:

Lol, developers don't find it difficult to save images in a database, they find saving them in a folder easier to access, and most importantly, safer and less prone to corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Learn How To Save Img In Mysql Database. Many Web Developers Find It Difficult.. by Bolaji21(m): 11:16am On Sep 26, 2018
aduoluwaseun01:

any developer attempting to save image in db is a bad developer.
As the poster above said, it's more efficient to save the file in folders or remote server and only save the file url/directory in the database

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Save Img In Mysql Database. Many Web Developers Find It Difficult.. by trytillmake(m): 12:50pm On Sep 26, 2018
bot101:

Lol, developers don't find it difficult to save images in a database, they find saving them in a folder easier to access, and most importantly, safer and less prone to corruption.

The talk tire me, wetin person don dey do tey tey even with PHP, e be like say OP just start to learn, @OP welldone cool cool cool cool
Re: Learn How To Save Img In Mysql Database. Many Web Developers Find It Difficult.. by bassdow: 4:36am On Oct 01, 2018
I don't know what else to say

They have already said them all.
Re: Learn How To Save Img In Mysql Database. Many Web Developers Find It Difficult.. by Simpath(m): 1:34pm On Oct 02, 2018
Oga programmers dem, make una leave the OP alone na...It's normal. He's just excited about what he just learnt, and wants it to stick. "Eyin lo n dakuko o"...Every experts started somewhere o. But sha OP, you don hear am o. Sharparly, reverse your stand. It is better to save in a folder and reference path in your db. Then wash out grin,...no make mistake go delete the folder o, especially when u wan upload new contents to the server... lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Take Developer Economics Survey And You Could Win Up To $15,000 Prizes. / Meet The 19-year-old Nigerian Building His Own Blockchain Empire / Php Date Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.