Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,083 members, 7,825,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Conference 57 Endorses Sanwo-olu Ahead Direct Primaries In Lagos (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Conference 57 Endorses Sanwo-olu Ahead Direct Primaries In Lagos (video) (21508 Views)

Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term / Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term / Tinubu Ojo Endorses Sanwo-Olu Ahead APC Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conference 57 Endorses Sanwo-olu Ahead Direct Primaries In Lagos (video) by fedora04: 9:43am On Sep 26, 2018
This Nigeria self
Re: Conference 57 Endorses Sanwo-olu Ahead Direct Primaries In Lagos (video) by emerged01(m): 9:56am On Sep 26, 2018
slapacha:

Can you imagine. You have searched for ambode’s projects.

So you are in your cubicle in east and you are talking nonsense about the best performing governor in Nigeria. Come to Lagos and come and see his projects.

Deluded soul

I'm a Yoruba and a lagosian for that matter, if you care to know.I don't have to trade my conscience for a plate of porridge. Mind you, I'm not a party member,I'm patriotic Nigerian who knows his right and I fight it.
As a mature mind,you are not supposed to result to insult,you are suppose to counter my comment with facts about projects commissioned by Ambode for the almost 4yrs.
Just look around and mention five projects commissioned by Ambode.
Re: Conference 57 Endorses Sanwo-olu Ahead Direct Primaries In Lagos (video) by slapacha: 10:13am On Sep 26, 2018
emerged01:

I'm a Yoruba and a lagosian for that matter, if you care to know.I don't have to trade my conscience for a plate of porridge. Mind you, I'm not a party member,I'm patriotic Nigerian who knows his right and I fight it.
As a mature mind,you are not supposed to result to insult,you are suppose to counter my comment with facts about projects commissioned by Ambode for the almost 4yrs.
Just look around and mention five projects commissioned by Ambode.

Go to his Instagram page and confirm the projects he has done
Re: Conference 57 Endorses Sanwo-olu Ahead Direct Primaries In Lagos (video) by emerged01(m): 10:35am On Sep 26, 2018
cry too bad!
slapacha:

Go to his Instagram page and confirm the projects he has done
Re: Conference 57 Endorses Sanwo-olu Ahead Direct Primaries In Lagos (video) by gambit10: 10:39am On Sep 26, 2018
TroubleMaker47:
APC! Where good governace is not about how many life touching projects or policies carried out but how many of your party members you line their pockects with public funds! angry
I just wish Lagosians would be smart enough to teach this mandate group a bitter lesson come 2019!

So you're referring to all ambodes 2kilometer road projects across Lagos and how dirty Lagos has become in 4 years life touching projects.... yes all the dirts in Lagos have touched my life, this niggah is a goner
Re: Conference 57 Endorses Sanwo-olu Ahead Direct Primaries In Lagos (video) by lekan4572: 10:39am On Sep 26, 2018
A man that work with all is strength and power deny for second term...Just becos he refused to share Masses money with them and dey turn back at him....What country are we.The judgement of the Lord waiting for u all........Awon Wreye

@Ambode hope u too av learnt your lesson also...I will not say u reap wot u did by throwing out a man of God in govt church becos they didn't recongise ur wife during service...You and your wife have to seek forgiveness from God and also from The man of God and his family.

All the best Man of the People....
Re: Conference 57 Endorses Sanwo-olu Ahead Direct Primaries In Lagos (video) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 10:42am On Sep 26, 2018
jpworld:

Why are you guys lying?

Ambode build 90% of streets roads in Lagos.

Ambode remain the best governor Lagos have ever had.

Tinubu is bitter because ambode took some decisions that affect Tinubu interest.
yeah he is a very good governor only on nairaland and not the real world ....go to iyana ipaja you will understand better
Re: Conference 57 Endorses Sanwo-olu Ahead Direct Primaries In Lagos (video) by tribalistseun: 10:45am On Sep 26, 2018
Sharpshooota:
APC is a terrorist party

It's an obvious fact

1 Like

Re: Conference 57 Endorses Sanwo-olu Ahead Direct Primaries In Lagos (video) by mmsen: 10:59am On Sep 26, 2018
visijo:
Jimi agbaje should be blame for all these..

Explain.
Re: Conference 57 Endorses Sanwo-olu Ahead Direct Primaries In Lagos (video) by JamesTPhillips: 11:05am On Sep 26, 2018
cheesy
Re: Conference 57 Endorses Sanwo-olu Ahead Direct Primaries In Lagos (video) by Princewell2012(m): 11:21am On Sep 26, 2018
Philinho:
Ambode should flex his muscle for once. join PDP

Honestly you took that words from me. If am the one that's what am going to do. But will PDP allow him to be the flag bearer? Otherwise he will ganner votes from both APC and PDP. And the earlier the better.
Re: Conference 57 Endorses Sanwo-olu Ahead Direct Primaries In Lagos (video) by visijo(m): 11:26am On Sep 26, 2018
mmsen:

Explain.
if you know, you know...
Re: Conference 57 Endorses Sanwo-olu Ahead Direct Primaries In Lagos (video) by mafioso47(m): 12:25pm On Sep 26, 2018
honestly
hisexcellency34:
The same idiots who endorsed Ambode two months ago.
Re: Conference 57 Endorses Sanwo-olu Ahead Direct Primaries In Lagos (video) by checkolatunji: 12:27pm On Sep 26, 2018
[quote author=tenmariner post=71536142][/quote]

Nothing to say
Re: Conference 57 Endorses Sanwo-olu Ahead Direct Primaries In Lagos (video) by EnglishUsa: 12:49pm On Sep 26, 2018
checkolatunji:

Thank God you said you are not in Lagos, don't let all those pix you are seeing on nairaland and other platform deceive you oo, Ambode did nothing in Lagos, that is the plain truth. If you know you know
please don't say what you don't know, if you are in Lagos as you claimed then take your time and visit oshodi
Re: Conference 57 Endorses Sanwo-olu Ahead Direct Primaries In Lagos (video) by checkolatunji: 1:02pm On Sep 26, 2018
EnglishUsa:
please don't say what you don't know, if you are in Lagos as you claimed then take your time and visit oshodi

Are you talking about the same Oshodi BRF did wonder to? I bet you just came to Gidi 3yrs ago.

We should stop deceiving ourselves, Ambode has failed. This is not about Tinubu or anyother selfish politicians but it's about well being of Gid
Re: Conference 57 Endorses Sanwo-olu Ahead Direct Primaries In Lagos (video) by mmsen: 1:18pm On Sep 26, 2018
visijo:
if you know, you know...

I don't know, hence my question.

What's the backstory on Agbaje?
Re: Conference 57 Endorses Sanwo-olu Ahead Direct Primaries In Lagos (video) by EnglishUsa: 1:34pm On Sep 26, 2018
visijo:
you are absolute correct... As he is resurfacing now, ambode will be suspecting him..
one thing you should know about this man is that he doesn't talk much, example of him is former president yaradua. I so much believe in that man. Politics is not all about talking much.
Re: Conference 57 Endorses Sanwo-olu Ahead Direct Primaries In Lagos (video) by sexyanyabubakar(f): 3:22pm On Sep 26, 2018
Bibors:
This kind of chaos eventually ends in the good of the people.
Let the giants fight and let dogs eat dogs while the people get liberated from godfatgerism

Re: Conference 57 Endorses Sanwo-olu Ahead Direct Primaries In Lagos (video) by ClassiqLegend(m): 4:16pm On Sep 26, 2018
ehhh dis sanwo-olu must be a money currupted thug,see how he just bribed dese apc leaders,imagine,sai ambode
Re: Conference 57 Endorses Sanwo-olu Ahead Direct Primaries In Lagos (video) by WetinConsignMe: 5:02pm On Sep 26, 2018
Sweetcollins:
...God over everything...

am not in Lagos
am not really a partisan
thou I used to like pdp
truth be told, gov Ambode's good works as the bible says in revelation shall surely speak for him.
the cabals ain't God...and like Tony Anenih, Jagaban's wing shall be crushed and the people will be free

Thiefnubú has little to do with it.

The truth is, Ambode is a FAILURE!!
Be honest, is Lagos better, cleaner now than when he came in?

Sub standard projects, poor quality jobs by thieving contractors, bloated figures, negligence, arrogance, defiance, dirtiness, sheepishly trying to copy New York.........its endless

And don't forget sacking and throwing a priest out of his residence the next day because his wife had to stand in line like everyone else.

And APAPA WHARF area

Ambode is a failure. Ambode is a scam!!
#AmbodeMustGo!!
Re: Conference 57 Endorses Sanwo-olu Ahead Direct Primaries In Lagos (video) by Philinho(m): 10:01pm On Sep 26, 2018
Princewell2012:

Honestly you took that words from me. If am the one that's what am going to do. But will PDP allow him to be the flag bearer? Otherwise he will ganner votes from both APC and PDP. And the earlier the better.
I think PDP will be happy receive him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Did Not Write Any Letter To The President's Chief Of Staff - Akpabio / Onnoghen's Exit Splits Supreme Court. / 6 Top EFCC Staff In Age Falsification Scandal; Bawa Pressured For "Softlanding"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.