Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels (82677 Views)

Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? / This China's Wonder Underground Shanghai Quarry Hotel Is Worth Visiting / Which Hotel Is Close To Lagos Airport That Is Afforable And Secured? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by yyoomy63(m): 1:13pm On Sep 26, 2018
na their own bdat o.....
Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 26, 2018
juanjo2:
Bad luck is when u invited a lady/Guy over to ur house and not knowing he owns the hotel wia u stole havens suite towel
Trust me if a lady sees this in your bathroom she will get wet once... They love the thrill
Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by tredax66(m): 1:14pm On Sep 26, 2018
juanjo2:
Bad luck is when u invited a lady/Guy over to ur house and not knowing he owns the hotel wia u stole havens suite towel

Lol
Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by Fhowe: 1:15pm On Sep 26, 2018
who steals a towel from a hotel which kind suffer head be that
Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by Reference(m): 1:18pm On Sep 26, 2018
Wizpa:
Lol, looks like they have had multiple towels stolen..

That was how I went to lodge at an hotel in Benin, after paying 3,500 for a Mid-standard room, they took me to a room that had a faulty AC, AC was not working and was even making noise, I complained to the management, they told me to pay 6k for a higher room, I told them not to worry that I would manage their fan, No apologies where even attached.
Next day while I was leaving, I took their towel to compensate myself, would you call that stealing Still using the towel up till this moment grin grin

3,500 naira or what currency. Is that a joke or what. A 10 dollars rate certainly cannot be a for a hotel room. Please call it something else.

2 Likes

Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by Baroba(m): 1:18pm On Sep 26, 2018
GavelSlam:

Don't tell me you are proud if your action.

To be fair to the management of the hotel, 3,500 is actually quite low for lodging and can only be available in a rundown hotel.

We shouldn't kill businesses by our actions.

₦3,500 equates to short time rendezvous or backyard charlet..
Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by okenwaa(m): 1:19pm On Sep 26, 2018
chris20000:

My brother desperate measures call for desperate action also.

There is always a way.

Lol....desperate action is just to take your time and loosen d@ thread grin grin
Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by excomarow(m): 1:21pm On Sep 26, 2018
At times I am tempted to leave with the towel in my hotel room, but I lodge their every time I am ABJ
Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by kingsley3218(m): 1:26pm On Sep 26, 2018
Hehehe.....sense wee not kill Chibyke! Owerri yahoo boys kwenu grin
Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by seanfer(m): 1:26pm On Sep 26, 2018
Tamarapetty:
And you think they won't cut that part off?? Use half towel

I will steal 2 and cut it at the tail ends and join them together... By doing so I will have a big towel
Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by fashrola(m): 1:30pm On Sep 26, 2018
bluntjudge:
Typical of some guys !! Stealing from hotels. A guy I know furnished his apartment in school from items stolen from hotel rooms. He stole fridge and television in connivance with the security man.

Guy abeg lie small small grin

4 Likes

Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by kuntash: 1:31pm On Sep 26, 2018
PharmaGirl:
How can you pay expensive bills and they 'hexpect' you not to leave with souvenirs cheesy cheesy grin

That one is their concern

you better return it ...
Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by RevenGeMission: 1:37pm On Sep 26, 2018
Poor hotel
Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by Tonimordred(m): 1:38pm On Sep 26, 2018
Pple dat wish 2 wicked dem wil stil go away wit d towel n use it 4 rag
Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by mechanics(m): 1:38pm On Sep 26, 2018
PharmaGirl:
How can you pay expensive bills and they 'hexpect' you not to leave with souvenirs cheesy cheesy grin

hmmmmm, there are cheaper ones na, you must not stay in an expensive hotel if you don't have the money.

2 Likes

Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by Yampotatocarrot(m): 1:41pm On Sep 26, 2018
GavelSlam:

Don't tell me you are proud if your action.

To be fair to the management of the hotel, 3,500 is actually quite low for lodging and can only be available in a rundown hotel.

We shouldn't kill businesses by our actions.

Its not too low na. I stayed at Citadel Suites, Enugu for just #4500 n d room was up to my very very convenient, only thing was t didn't have a balcony

3 Likes

Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by DrLazCommenting: 1:53pm On Sep 26, 2018
This is old na
Haven suite is in owerri imo State
Take out the Stolen from and I'll leave the towel
Write it and the towel is gone
Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by Naza25: 1:55pm On Sep 26, 2018
Instead of them to just add the price of the towel on their room prices and just replace it if any one is stolen. They are just wasting their time with this stunt

2 Likes

Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by Kingjames(m): 1:56pm On Sep 26, 2018
ok
Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by frozen70(f): 2:02pm On Sep 26, 2018
That wont stop them

They will steal it again because its being used in the private of your house not in the public
Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 26, 2018
kuntash:

you better return it ...
my man!!!!!!!!!!so you still dey this nairaland?
Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by lawlhee: 2:13pm On Sep 26, 2018
They will still steal it and use blade to trace out that rubbish, after all it's made from wool and leave it at 'haven suit'. Or in fact erase everything grin
Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by Kanurii: 2:14pm On Sep 26, 2018
Nice
Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by Millenniumlady(f): 2:17pm On Sep 26, 2018
Chai thief full this thread oooo shocked

2 Likes

Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 26, 2018
Tamarapetty:
And you think they won't cut that part off?? Use half towel

I just de look you.

you don talk your mind
Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by jej3013(m): 2:26pm On Sep 26, 2018
cheesy grin
Wizpa:

That was how I went to lodge at an hotel in Benin, after paying 3,500 for a Mid-standard room, they took me to a room that had a faulty AC, AC was not working and was even making noise, I complained to the management, they told me to pay 6k for a higher room, I told them not to worry that I would manage their fan, No apologies where even attached.
Next day while I was leaving, I took their towel to compensate myself, would you call that stealing Still using the towel up till this moment grin grin
Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by cronsberg: 2:32pm On Sep 26, 2018
But where does hotels get all those their quality towels and duvets from? I notice that hotel owned materials seem to be of top quality, which can't be found in the market. So where do they get it?

2 Likes

Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 26, 2018
bluntjudge:
Typical of some guys !! Stealing from hotels. A guy I know furnished his apartment in school from items stolen from hotel rooms. He stole fridge and television in connivance with the security man.

That's too much na
Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by nwanyiugbo122(f): 2:44pm On Sep 26, 2018
Isn't better to do a thorough search before checking out than writing this?
Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by Wizpa(m): 2:50pm On Sep 26, 2018
Wizpa:

That was how I went to lodge at an hotel in Benin, after paying 3,500 for a Mid-standard room, after promising a good working AC, they took me to a room that had a faulty AC, AC was not working and was even making noise, I complained to the management, they told me to pay 6k for a higher room, I told them not to worry that I would manage their fan, No apologies where even attached.
Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by Tjayjosh(m): 2:51pm On Sep 26, 2018
PharmaGirl:

Value for your money. Lol!

2 Likes

Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by Naijagram(m): 2:56pm On Sep 26, 2018
bluntjudge:

This lie is strong

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles / Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria / Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.