Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,789 members, 7,813,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

‘Even If You Kill Person, We Dey To Support You’ —fans Throws Support For Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘Even If You Kill Person, We Dey To Support You’ —fans Throws Support For Wizkid (535 Views)

Dele Momodu Prays For Wizkid After His Fashion Show At D&G Event In Milan / Fans Go Gaga For Wizkid And Tiwa Savage's New Photos / "If Soldier Catch You" - Fans Tell Simi As She Rocks Army Camouflage (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘Even If You Kill Person, We Dey To Support You’ —fans Throws Support For Wizkid by Kingsmeal: 7:56am On Sep 26, 2018
DESPITE ALL THE HATE HE’S GETTING, YOU’D THINK WIZKID MIGHT LOOSE HIS FANS BASE, BUT NAH, THEY JUST PROVED THAT THEY ARE STANDING TALL BEHIND HIM.

For weeks now the singer has been on the news, been dragged for either one reason or the other, And his fans have been running around on all his pages, pouring words of Encourage, These people can die for him..

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/even-if-you-kill-person-we-dey-to-support-you-fans-throws-support-for-wizkid/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: ‘Even If You Kill Person, We Dey To Support You’ —fans Throws Support For Wizkid by juanjo2: 8:00am On Sep 26, 2018
Wiz daddy once told one admirer, "baby girl I go break ur heart o" Imagine dat kind of guy, wizkid dont really give ah Bleep

1 Like

Re: ‘Even If You Kill Person, We Dey To Support You’ —fans Throws Support For Wizkid by chris20000: 8:02am On Sep 26, 2018
Even if you kill person,

That guy wey talk that thing just dey para

make wizkid try touch him girlfriend not to talk of killing her,

Then you will know the difference between I was there and I shall be there. grin

2 Likes

Re: ‘Even If You Kill Person, We Dey To Support You’ —fans Throws Support For Wizkid by nmanma1(f): 8:47am On Sep 26, 2018
All dis yeye fans wee d comment without reasoning. Wetin b supporting person if he kills some1.
Re: ‘Even If You Kill Person, We Dey To Support You’ —fans Throws Support For Wizkid by DopeAngel(m): 8:54am On Sep 26, 2018
Shola is a shameless hoe. I weep for the level of moral decadence among us Yoruba women.
Re: ‘Even If You Kill Person, We Dey To Support You’ —fans Throws Support For Wizkid by itspzpics(m): 9:30am On Sep 26, 2018
Omologo 4g
Re: ‘Even If You Kill Person, We Dey To Support You’ —fans Throws Support For Wizkid by Tamarapetty(f): 9:34am On Sep 26, 2018
Ok, that's very nice

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Daughter Finally Gets Married / Movie Producers That I slept with for Role, Nigeria Actress Cries Out / I Introduce Africa China To Globe Disc Music Am The Real Star Boy Not Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.