Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Can I Monetize A Soccer Prediction Site With Adsens - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can I Monetize A Soccer Prediction Site With Adsens (842 Views)

Please I Need Adsens Help On My Website / Can I Monetize A Nude Photo And Video Blog With Adsens / Six Best Ways To Monetize A Blog Without Pasting Ads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Monetize A Soccer Prediction Site With Adsens by messi042: 8:03am On Sep 26, 2018
i have a blog of about 10,000 to 12,000 daily page views, but its not yet monetized and am feeling like am loosing huge amount of dollars.
please can i monetize the blog with adsens? NOTE, it is a soccer prediction blog
Re: Can I Monetize A Soccer Prediction Site With Adsens by steveDpro: 8:12am On Sep 26, 2018
whats the name of the blog
Re: Can I Monetize A Soccer Prediction Site With Adsens by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 26, 2018
messi042:
i have a blog of about 10,000 to 12,000 daily page views, but its not yet monetized and am feeling like am loosing huge amount of dollars.
please can i monetize the blog with adsens? NOTE, it is a soccer prediction blog
Adsense does not approve gambling sites or related service. So, it's not possible! cool
Re: Can I Monetize A Soccer Prediction Site With Adsens by messi042: 8:45am On Sep 26, 2018
questechie:

Adsense does not approve gambling sites or related service. So, it's not possible! cool
so which ad network can i use to monetize it, my page views are wasting
Re: Can I Monetize A Soccer Prediction Site With Adsens by Cyberl33t: 9:26am On Sep 26, 2018
messi042:

U can't use to apply for Adsense... But if u buy Adsense, u can use it on the site and cash out without problem.

I have a prediction site I monetize with Adsense without problem
Re: Can I Monetize A Soccer Prediction Site With Adsens by messi042: 9:29am On Sep 26, 2018
Cyberl33t:

U can't use to apply for Adsense... But if u buy Adsense, u can use it on the site and cash out without problem.

I have a prediction site I monetize with Adsense without problem
how do i buy adsens?
Re: Can I Monetize A Soccer Prediction Site With Adsens by newworldelite(m): 9:39am On Sep 26, 2018
messi042:
I Have An Adsense Account For Sale
Re: Can I Monetize A Soccer Prediction Site With Adsens by newworldelite(m): 9:41am On Sep 26, 2018
messi042:
You Can Still Monetize Your Website And Earn Big Cost Per Click N100. Check My Blog And See How Their Add Work It Is Better Than Adsense They Pay Fast Directly To Your Account
Re: Can I Monetize A Soccer Prediction Site With Adsens by bedfordng(m): 9:47am On Sep 26, 2018
messi042:
well, Adsense will ban you for that. I used on one of mine but they caught Me and sent a warning mail . so I had to remove it asap to avoid their hammer.

they frown on anything betting. well, if your blog has more of Nigerian traffic. you can get in touch so I can run personal advert and pay you for that monthly. contact me via my signature
Re: Can I Monetize A Soccer Prediction Site With Adsens by messi042: 10:04am On Sep 26, 2018
newworldelite:

You Can Still Monetize Your Website And Earn Big Cost Per Click N100. Check My Blog And See How Their Add Work It Is Better Than Adsense They Pay Fast Directly To Your Account
drop your number
Re: Can I Monetize A Soccer Prediction Site With Adsens by Cyberl33t: 12:11pm On Sep 26, 2018
messi042:
how do i buy adsens?

There are a Lotta sellers here na
Re: Can I Monetize A Soccer Prediction Site With Adsens by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 26, 2018
messi042:
how do i buy adsens?
Even if you buy, it will eventually be disabled, as it is against their TOS!

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Peerfly Account / Join The 2019 Web Design And Development Coding Bootcamp In Ondo State / I Just Purchased SOLEDAD Wordpress Theme Now Now, Get A Copy For Just N500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.