Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

West Ham Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 29th September 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / West Ham Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 29th September 2018 (39614 Views)

Manchester United Vs Villarreal (2 - 1) On 29th September 2021 / Juventus Vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 0) On 29th September 2021 / Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 29th September 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: West Ham Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 29th September 2018 by Sheun001(m): 2:49pm On Sep 29, 2018
LesbianBoy:
The truth is that mourinho is still a good coach. Apart from de gea this team is so average. When mourinho was mourinho, lukaku won't make his team talk less of starting. Remember Chelsea days? See mata that was not in his team in Chelsea is now in his team here.

If I was mourinho I will first make everybody play their normal position. Even if I was to make a player play another position it will just be once or twice. Just take a look at Man Utd. Young that is a winger plays RB or LB. Martial and rashford that are CF play Winger.

What the Bleep
When mourinho was still mourinho my foot

Wasn't he the one who forced Manchester united into buying lukaku

1 Like

Re: West Ham Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 29th September 2018 by Jahwinaboy(m): 2:51pm On Sep 29, 2018
Man U Problem is MOURINHO. Man city wanted Sanchez, u hijack am. Man city wanted Fred, u hijack am. Now they can't perfectly fit in to ur style since u thought u are doing Man city.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: West Ham Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 29th September 2018 by Hollamie007: 2:51pm On Sep 29, 2018
SEE AS THIS THREAD FULL CHAI. PEOPLE LIKE BAD NEWS PASS GOOD NEWS I TELL YOU

undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: West Ham Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 29th September 2018 by Edenoscar2(m): 2:52pm On Sep 29, 2018
GavelSlam:

You've seen the results pasted various times on various fora.
As I always say, you cannot awaken a man who pretends to sleep.
Playing possum is the typical style of the irrational.
You are just talking rubbish,which stupid war exam did buhari write Mr scholar

1 Like

Re: West Ham Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 29th September 2018 by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 29, 2018
U be mumu aswear..
GavelSlam:

In the last week, the price of oil has only just touched the lowest Jonathan sold in 5 years.

At least you don't need to be a genius to understand the difference.

1 Like

Re: West Ham Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 29th September 2018 by deebsman1(m): 2:52pm On Sep 29, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
[s][/s]

bullshit!

He is doing us a favour right?

You remember Allardyce was sacked after keeping it afloat for a more vibrant manager?

So I think Buhari should excuse us, let us move forward.

We appreciate his services for these 3 yrs.

Same ways Allardyce can't manage a big club, Buhari is only suited for a military commanding job, not a complex nation like Nigeria.

Thanks.
Allardyce was sacked yes, but where's Bolton today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: West Ham Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 29th September 2018 by myettiallah: 2:52pm On Sep 29, 2018
Justhere:

that is his habit, always giving unnecessary excuse.
If that man had been my employee, he would have gone far back when he crash out of champs league against sevilla.
imagine employing your competitor staff, same staff that had been denying you winning a big contract and when it's the time to do his job by winning the same contract for you, he failed and tell you that you are used to failing because he once win the same contract against you before.
Make them sack the idiot

1 Like

Re: West Ham Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 29th September 2018 by GavelSlam: 2:53pm On Sep 29, 2018
7figuresalary:
U be mumu aswear..

I won't insult you.

You know who you are.

All I would ask is for you to prove me wrong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: West Ham Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 29th September 2018 by Leetunechi: 2:53pm On Sep 29, 2018
If my kids grow up to support Manchester United Then I have Failed as a father

3 Likes

Re: West Ham Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 29th September 2018 by justli: 2:54pm On Sep 29, 2018
Blessingmoyo:
Manchester United wishing they could play Young boys every weekend.

chiiim...my chest! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: West Ham Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 29th September 2018 by Edenoscar2(m): 2:55pm On Sep 29, 2018
Jahwinaboy:
Man U Problem is MOURINHO. Man city wanted Sanchez, u hijack am. Man city wanted Fred, u hijack am. Now they can't perfectly fit in to ur style since u thought u are doing Man city.

Another issue is this,look at all those players were before they started playing for mourinho. Sanchez was hitting it for arsenal,Pogba was playing in the champions league final even winning a world cup,Matic was killing it for chelsea,all the players have now regressing under mourinho
Re: West Ham Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 29th September 2018 by moderatedguy: 2:55pm On Sep 29, 2018
MexxIT:

Na lie jare ... Dis has nothing to do with d quality of players jare... Wasn't it d same set of players dat came second in d premier league last season?? Atleast if d players are average dey shld b able to beat average teams.. It complains are making it seem like d likes of Brighton and West ham are now world class teams
Mourhino is the 3rd coach since Ferguson check it.
Re: West Ham Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 29th September 2018 by bettercreature(m): 2:56pm On Sep 29, 2018
Wahala90:

You nearly deceive me until I notice say u no tell us how much buhari govt own debt.
We dont collect cash from the Chinese, its inform of capital projects E.g lagos-ibadan rail,the elites knows the truth but wont tell you because most of them are broke at the moment and oil prices is going higher every day so they want to get back into power by all means

1 Like 1 Share

Re: West Ham Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 29th September 2018 by RTSC: 2:56pm On Sep 29, 2018
GavelSlam:

In the last week, the price of oil has only just touched the lowest Jonathan sold in 5 years.

At least you don't need to be a genius to understand the difference.
Have you forgotten that buhari has borrowed more than any president in Nigeria's history?.

He is just borrowing lazily.

Don't mislead people here by trying to paint a picture of unprecedented managerial skill, when the only thing buhari is doing is to borrow.

4 Likes

Re: West Ham Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 29th September 2018 by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 2:57pm On Sep 29, 2018
Has Morinho been booted out yet?
Re: West Ham Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 29th September 2018 by GavelSlam: 2:58pm On Sep 29, 2018
Edenoscar2:

You are just talking rubbish,which stupid war exam did buhari write Mr scholar

The one that puts him on this list.

https://m.ranker.com/list/famous-u-s-army-war-college-alumni-and-students/reference

2 Likes

Re: West Ham Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 29th September 2018 by LilSmith55(m): 2:59pm On Sep 29, 2018
bettercreature:
That is why Ferguson sold him.He is an idiot and now he has divided the dressing room

No 1. Man United need a new manager... Preferably Ryan Giggs, the guy knw Alex Ferguson style and play in EPL all his life...

No 2. Pogba need to be sold before d new manager arrive

And those shouting Zidane upandan.... They should remember that the Madrid team he manage is alredy a World Class team before he takes d job... He didnt make any major change, and EPL is another League where small team doesnt care at all

Man United need a Manager dat knw d team very well and a person dat knw abt the EPL which make Giggs more qualify

Modified:- And also dont forget dat Zidane is a Madrid legend as a player and Manage his former club to success because he played in the league and play with the club

So why no make our own Legend Giggs our manager he play with the club and play in the epl
Re: West Ham Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 29th September 2018 by babakb: 3:00pm On Sep 29, 2018
GavelSlam:

Please tell me what action he took that imposed suffering on The people?

Suffering in Nigeria now is owing to non payment of salaries by some wicked governors across PDP and APC states despite receiving bailout and Paris refund money.

So don't blame PMB blame those wicked governors.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: West Ham Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 29th September 2018 by myettiallah: 3:00pm On Sep 29, 2018
RTSC:

Have you forgotten that buhari has borrowed more than any president in Nigeria's history?.

Don't mislead people here by trying to paint a picture of unprecedented managerial skill, when the only thing buhari is doing is to borrow.
Yes...
Just like how Mourinho has spent £400m in the transfer market without winning anything...
Infact Mou is all shades of buhari right now embarassed

1 Like

Re: West Ham Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 29th September 2018 by GavelSlam: 3:00pm On Sep 29, 2018
RTSC:

Are you aware we are actually borrowing infrastructure and not really money in the true sense?

Are you aware our rates of interest on out recent loans are lower than we've ever had it?

Having a jaundiced opinion is not cool.

Nigeria badly needs infrastructure and if it requires borrowing today, so be it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: West Ham Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 29th September 2018 by Flashh: 3:01pm On Sep 29, 2018
C.Ronaldo was lucky he snubbed Man U, to choose Juventus, because he knows nothing good coming from Man U with Mourinho, as the coach.

2 Likes

Re: West Ham Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 29th September 2018 by bettercreature(m): 3:03pm On Sep 29, 2018
LilSmith55:

No 1. Man United need a new manager... Preferably Ryan Giggs, the guy knw Alex Ferguson style and play in EPL all his life...

And those shouting Zidane upandan.... They should remember that the Madrid team he manage is alredy a World Class team before he takes d job... He didnt make any major change, and EPL is another League where small team doesnt care at all

Man United need a Manager dat knw d team very well and a person dat knw abt the EPL which make Giggs more qualify
Lol What was their achievement before they employed Zidane? The last time i checked Zidane is still Madrids best coach ever
Re: West Ham Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 29th September 2018 by bettercreature(m): 3:03pm On Sep 29, 2018
LilSmith55:

Lol What was their achievement before they employed Zidane? The last time i checked Zidane is still Madrids best coach ever.
Re: West Ham Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 29th September 2018 by Jahwinaboy(m): 3:03pm On Sep 29, 2018
Edenoscar2:

Another issue is this,look at all those players were before they started playing for mourinho. Sanchez was hitting it for arsenal,Pogba was playing in the champions league final even winning a world cup,Matic was killing it for chelsea,all the players have now regressing
under mourinho

I agree with that. Plus am thinking, maybe SIR JUJU for Man U don dey expire...
Re: West Ham Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 29th September 2018 by myettiallah: 3:06pm On Sep 29, 2018
LilSmith55:

Zidane too brought up players in that madrid team also.
Look at the likes of Casemiro and Asensio...
He has good man management too...when the was a rift between CR7 and Isco he brought it under control, he also sold off under performing players like Morata for a whopping £60m to chelsea..

He is the man for the job

1 Like

Re: West Ham Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 29th September 2018 by Jahwinaboy(m): 3:06pm On Sep 29, 2018
GavelSlam:

Are you aware we are actually borrowing infrastructure and not really money in the true sense?

Are you aware our rates of interest on out recent loans are lower than we've ever had it?

Having a jaundiced opinion is not cool.

Nigeria badly needs infrastructure and if it requires borrowing today, so be it.

What can we the youths do then to perfect change?
Re: West Ham Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 29th September 2018 by OfficialAPCNig: 3:06pm On Sep 29, 2018
GavelSlam:

I Don't agree.

Buhari is doing a typical Sam Allardyce job of keeping the club afloat at the late hour.

I don't know why you guys like to deny the truth.

Nigeria had less than 30 billion in foreign reserves with lots of outstanding bills in 2015.

No industries, contractors owed, salaries owed, fly-by-night billionaires with no factories.

Someone came in, steadied the ship.

Ensured we didn't go the way of Venezuela.

Why this is difficult to accept is what scares me about many Nigerians.

Oil companies around the world, sacked thousand of workers in 2015 up until 2017.

ExxonMobil, Chevron, Schlumberger etc.

Why do you wish to put the troubles on the one who has kept it afloat?

Can you sincerely say you've given committed support if not to the government least to the country?

This is the sports section but it's sad when I read all this from supposedly educated folks.

Under your Allah, Nigeria is now the poverty capital of the world.

Under your saviour, 7.9 million hardworking Nigerians lost their jobs within 21 months.

Under your messiah, beautiful souls are slaughtered on daily basis to further your messiah's religious agenda.

Under your lord, we went into recession and we are at verge of another deadlier one.

Under your allah, minimum wage that can buy over 2 bags of rice under GEJ cannot even buy one, petrol is N 145, dollar is N 365, data is now being taxed.

Your lord scammed you idiats 45m while mrs intergrity was scammed 2.5 billion. How does she get the money.

The idiat you are worshipping don't give a shitt about you as a southern. But I am not surprised, moslems from the waste land are naturally slavish.

Foolish zombies. Take your stupidity to the politics section.

3 Likes

Re: West Ham Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 29th September 2018 by Thebwoy: 3:06pm On Sep 29, 2018
GavelSlam:

The one that puts him on this list.

https://m.ranker.com/list/famous-u-s-army-war-college-alumni-and-students/reference

List of famous
Was buhari on that list before hE became president

Nigeria as a country made him famous on that list
Re: West Ham Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 29th September 2018 by gaby(m): 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2018
GavelSlam:

I Don't agree.

Buhari is doing a typical Sam Allardyce job of keeping the club afloat at the late hour.

I don't know why you guys like to deny the truth.

Nigeria had less than 30 billion in foreign reserves with lots of outstanding bills in 2015.

No industries, contractors owed, salaries owed, fly-by-night billionaires with no factories.

Someone came in, steadied the ship.

Ensured we didn't go the way of Venezuela.

Why this is difficult to accept is what scares me about many Nigerians.

Oil companies around the world, sacked thousand of workers in 2015 up until 2017.

ExxonMobil, Chevron, Schlumberger etc.

Why do you wish to put the troubles on the one who has kept it afloat?

Can you sincerely say you've given committed support if not to the government least to the country?

This is the sports section but it's sad when I read all this from supposedly educated folks.

I concur...

1 Like

Re: West Ham Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 29th September 2018 by Beedude(m): 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2018
Jahwinaboy:
At the end of the day Man City go still win EPL ahead of Man utd as far as the 2 coaches remain in their respective team.
Re: West Ham Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 29th September 2018 by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:10pm On Sep 29, 2018
Have nothing else to say...

Pls hu get groundnut I feel like drink garri naw

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

West Ham Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 10th May 2016 / Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 2nd April 2019 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2018/2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.