Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Applicant Dies At FRSC Recruitment Exercise In Kogi - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Applicant Dies At FRSC Recruitment Exercise In Kogi (1433 Views)

FRSC Recruitment: Applicant Faints In Kogi, Others In Critical Condition / FRSC Recruitment: Soldiers Flog Applicants In Kogi, Injure Some (Pictures) / FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Applicant Dies At FRSC Recruitment Exercise In Kogi by Nwaforj44: 9:03am On Sep 26, 2018
A male applicant in the ongoing recruitment exercise of the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) has been reported dead in Kogi State.

The applicant was said to have fainted yesterday after returning from a road walk embarked upon from the Chari Maigumeri Barracks to Zango; a suburb of Lokoja metropolis.

It was further learnt that the applicant was rushed to the Army Clinic where he was confirmed dead.

Sector Commander of the FRSC in Kogi State, Mr Olusegun Martins who confirmed the incident, said more details about the incident would be provided subsequently.

https://www.akelicious.net/2018/09/applicant-dies-at-frsc-recruitment.html

Re: Applicant Dies At FRSC Recruitment Exercise In Kogi by nepapole(m): 9:24am On Sep 26, 2018
cry

1 Like

Re: Applicant Dies At FRSC Recruitment Exercise In Kogi by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 26, 2018
Why should someone suffers him or her self, I was to bring 350 thousand naira for ND, that there is space for senior cadre again when I was insisting on hanging my 1star, place people should stop troubling themselves.
Re: Applicant Dies At FRSC Recruitment Exercise In Kogi by MoonWater: 2:37pm On Sep 26, 2018
The number of unemployed youth i saw on monday and teusday is just a pointer to the simple fact

''the goverment cannot help you, set up a business. No matter how small
Re: Applicant Dies At FRSC Recruitment Exercise In Kogi by MoonWater: 2:38pm On Sep 26, 2018
.The number of unemployed youth i saw on monday and teusday is just a pointer to the simple fact

Re: Applicant Dies At FRSC Recruitment Exercise In Kogi by tstx(m): 3:08pm On Sep 26, 2018
Village people finally got to him
Re: Applicant Dies At FRSC Recruitment Exercise In Kogi by tstx(m): 3:09pm On Sep 26, 2018
MoonWater:
.The number of unemployed youth i saw on monday and teusday is just a pointer to the simple fact

Keep quayet... Almost 70% of those people you saw have a job... Everyone wants to work for federal govt.
Re: Applicant Dies At FRSC Recruitment Exercise In Kogi by chloride6: 3:28pm On Sep 26, 2018
Them fit give the guy family one slot sha
Re: Applicant Dies At FRSC Recruitment Exercise In Kogi by MoonWater: 3:35pm On Sep 26, 2018
tstx:

Keep quayet... Almost 70% of those people you saw have a job... Everyone wants to work for federal govt.
cc Grammarnazi1 adaksbullet
Re: Applicant Dies At FRSC Recruitment Exercise In Kogi by MetroBaba1(m): 4:18pm On Sep 26, 2018
Fake News Alert.

The Picture Above Was Gotten From The Screening Center In Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
Re: Applicant Dies At FRSC Recruitment Exercise In Kogi by adaksbullet: 4:20pm On Sep 26, 2018
MoonWater:
cc Grammarnazi1 adaksbullet
while are u call me?
Re: Applicant Dies At FRSC Recruitment Exercise In Kogi by legwa10(m): 4:28pm On Sep 26, 2018
God, may we never die in search of our daily bread because we believe it will surely come from you
Re: Applicant Dies At FRSC Recruitment Exercise In Kogi by ybalogs(m): 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2018
RIP to the deceased. May God give the family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Applicant Dies At FRSC Recruitment Exercise In Kogi by ybalogs(m): 4:43pm On Sep 26, 2018
I told a friend there's no reason to be at the selection as the slots are already taken. How will 300646 applicants apply for 4000 slots and you really think you have a slight hope when you're not related to Buhari?
Re: Applicant Dies At FRSC Recruitment Exercise In Kogi by ybalogs(m): 4:44pm On Sep 26, 2018
I'm more than 110% sure that 3000 of those to be employed for the job won't even attend any of the screenings. Smh,
Re: Applicant Dies At FRSC Recruitment Exercise In Kogi by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 26, 2018
Some folks just like stress.. I can't devote my time in stuff like this, that is not even certain.

(1) (Reply)

Standard Chartered Bank Internship Programme 2019- Retail Banking / Shell Recruitment 2022, Careers & Job Vacancies / I Have Applied To Over 55,000+ Applications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.