Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,833 members, 7,862,734 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:23 AM

Bbnaija Alex Asogwa, Her Mother And Grandmother (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Alex Asogwa, Her Mother And Grandmother (Photos) (29142 Views)

Alex Asogwa Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) / Alex Asogwa Steps Out With Her Mother (Photos) / Yomi Casual, Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna Wear Shorts, Hang Out With Alex Asogwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija Alex Asogwa, Her Mother And Grandmother (Photos) by IBvoss(m): 3:32pm On Sep 26, 2018
The power of make-up mehn! Very fearful. If all those paintings are washed off, you will not be liking what you will be seeing... Anyhow sha, it's all good for her and her family.
Re: Bbnaija Alex Asogwa, Her Mother And Grandmother (Photos) by hpymoment(f): 3:56pm On Sep 26, 2018
juanjo2:
see saclux paints, the grandma own be like Ariaria Aba Paint

I don die oooo cheesy cheesy

Nairalanders will not kill me abeg.
Re: Bbnaija Alex Asogwa, Her Mother And Grandmother (Photos) by sophiathefirst: 4:00pm On Sep 26, 2018
Awwww so cute. Beautiful and lovely family kiss kiss
Lexy so proud of u and I know they too 're proud of you no matter what. kiss love you my daughter
Re: Bbnaija Alex Asogwa, Her Mother And Grandmother (Photos) by sophiathefirst: 4:06pm On Sep 26, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Just to trend, this girl went and paint beautiful mummy's face. Alex why?
Are u ok? She has been trending on her own
Alex is a hyper active child. Is her nature. Get use to it. Because she will still trend more. And she pasted it on her page and not on urs, if u re not proud of urs then others 're . So gracia
Re: Bbnaija Alex Asogwa, Her Mother And Grandmother (Photos) by Angelina996(f): 5:26am On Sep 27, 2018
This girl tall ehn, even with sandals, she's still taller than her mum while she's in high heel...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Hosts D’banj, Phyno, KSA And Nollywood Actors (photos) / Benita Okojie Gushes About Her Dubai Honeymoon [PICS] / Omawumi Steps Out For Her Traditional Marriage In Warri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.