₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,232,732 members, 4,886,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2019 at 03:06 AM

Are There Car Haulage Companies That Can Truck A Car From Lagos To Abuja? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Are There Car Haulage Companies That Can Truck A Car From Lagos To Abuja? (201 Views)

Man Came Out Unhurt As Trailer Pushed His Car From The Bridge Top To The Pit / Man Reverses His Car From V.I. To Ikoyi In Lagos, See Reactions (Pics/Video) / Tanker Crushes A Man's Car From Behind (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Car Haulage Companies That Can Truck A Car From Lagos To Abuja? by Paentera(m): 9:45am On Sep 26, 2018
I recently moved from Lagos to Abuja and wish to move a saloon car but do not wish to expose the car to the rigor of bad roads between Lagos and Abuja to prevent excessive wear and tear especially as it might take a while to get a reliable service centre here in Abuja.

In order to consider and weigh the cost options, I have decided to search for a business that can handle car haulage. If you do please drop your quotes in the follow up comments with a number that I can reach you on via WhatsApp.
Re: Are There Car Haulage Companies That Can Truck A Car From Lagos To Abuja? by sholatech(m): 9:47am On Sep 26, 2018
ContaCT AA Rescue

2 Likes

Re: Are There Car Haulage Companies That Can Truck A Car From Lagos To Abuja? by bujebudanu1(m): 9:59am On Sep 26, 2018
I know of one in gudu.maybe u make enquiry of their branch in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Are There Car Haulage Companies That Can Truck A Car From Lagos To Abuja? by Paentera(m): 10:41pm On Sep 27, 2018
sholatech:
ContaCT AA Rescue

Thank you. Got a quote of N230k though. Way higher than my budget.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Ibadan To Kaduna By Flight / Trekking Mission / New BRT Buses Shutdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.