Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Osun Election: Why Adeleke Is Leading Oyetola – APC Chieftain, Chidike Ukauwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election: Why Adeleke Is Leading Oyetola – APC Chieftain, Chidike Ukauwa (25964 Views)

Osun: Why Adeleke Can’t Get Certificate Now –INEC / Osun Rerun: Why Adeleke Can’t Win Election Even With Omisore’s Support – APC / Osun Election: Why Adeleke Should Have Been Declared Winner – Ozekhome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun Election: Why Adeleke Is Leading Oyetola – APC Chieftain, Chidike Ukauwa by 2Ebisco: 9:59am On Sep 26, 2018
A former governorship aspirant in Abia State and a stalwart of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Ambassador Chidike Ukauwa, has reveled why Ademola Adeleke of the Peoples Democratic Party was leading Gboyega Oyetola of the APC in the Saturday’s governorship poll in Osun State before the election was declared inconclusive.

He said the party’s failure to field popular candidate was the reason Adeleke of the PDP took the lead.

He, therefore, warned the state leadership of the APC and delegates against choosing unpopular candidates that may rob of the party of victory in 2019 elections.

Ukauwa, who spoke with reporters Tuesday evening, in Umuahia, the Abia State capital against the backdrop of the outcome of the Osun inconclusive governorship election, said the election should be a big lesson to the APC.

He opined that only credible and competent candidates can ensure the success of the party in the upcoming 2019 general elections.

Ukauwa pointed out that with the results so far displayed by INEC in the last Saturday’s election showed that the people have rejected APC.

He stressed that the masses were revolting against APC in Osun State over alleged failure of Governor Rauf Aregbesola to live up to the expectations of the people.

He said, “Again, as we approach our primaries, the party should eschew from imposition of unpopular candidates. Because why the PDP is leading in Osun election is because of our candidate there is not popular.”

“They should allow competent people to emerge in the primaries. Because for the APC to win Abia; we must bring out a credible and acceptable candidate that can sack Ikpeazu and PDP from the office in 2019.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/osun-election-why-adeleke-is-leading.html

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Why Adeleke Is Leading Oyetola – APC Chieftain, Chidike Ukauwa by Emmafe(m): 10:15am On Sep 26, 2018
All I need is YANKEE VISA. All of una na thief

Check my signature for phone deals

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: Why Adeleke Is Leading Oyetola – APC Chieftain, Chidike Ukauwa by maestroferdi: 10:15am On Sep 26, 2018
The only news I want to hear is that Senator Ademola Nurudeen Adeleke of the PDP has been declared the Governor-Elect for Osun State...

Any other turanci no concern me...

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Osun Election: Why Adeleke Is Leading Oyetola – APC Chieftain, Chidike Ukauwa by Cutesexy1(f): 10:16am On Sep 26, 2018
Let just wait for tomorrow rerun results

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Why Adeleke Is Leading Oyetola – APC Chieftain, Chidike Ukauwa by Lordofthewest(m): 10:16am On Sep 26, 2018
I see..so he's stylishly admitting that PDP won in Osun

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Election: Why Adeleke Is Leading Oyetola – APC Chieftain, Chidike Ukauwa by Austindark(m): 10:16am On Sep 26, 2018
If you like field bill gates as your candidate you will still lose.
Nigerians are tired of suffering because of APC full stop.
2019 will be worse for you people.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osun Election: Why Adeleke Is Leading Oyetola – APC Chieftain, Chidike Ukauwa by brainyvibe1(m): 10:17am On Sep 26, 2018
He go pain me o... If ADELEKE did not win the election even though am not OSUN state indigene

11 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Why Adeleke Is Leading Oyetola – APC Chieftain, Chidike Ukauwa by Macmoni(m): 10:17am On Sep 26, 2018
My nigga go and baff
Even if it was tinubu adeleke cud have still won...
Re: Osun Election: Why Adeleke Is Leading Oyetola – APC Chieftain, Chidike Ukauwa by NairaMaster1(m): 10:17am On Sep 26, 2018
Because APC is evil

3 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Why Adeleke Is Leading Oyetola – APC Chieftain, Chidike Ukauwa by Sezua(m): 10:17am On Sep 26, 2018

Re: Osun Election: Why Adeleke Is Leading Oyetola – APC Chieftain, Chidike Ukauwa by henrydadon(m): 10:17am On Sep 26, 2018
Tinibu must fall down

4 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Why Adeleke Is Leading Oyetola – APC Chieftain, Chidike Ukauwa by serverconnect(m): 10:17am On Sep 26, 2018
Unpopular ko unpopular nil. APC is a looser.
Re: Osun Election: Why Adeleke Is Leading Oyetola – APC Chieftain, Chidike Ukauwa by Otunba2004(m): 10:18am On Sep 26, 2018
I love your courage for saying the truth sir, may God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Why Adeleke Is Leading Oyetola – APC Chieftain, Chidike Ukauwa by KamaIsBitch(m): 10:19am On Sep 26, 2018
Mumu Dey smell
Re: Osun Election: Why Adeleke Is Leading Oyetola – APC Chieftain, Chidike Ukauwa by Dirkcoyt: 10:19am On Sep 26, 2018
I got thieves in nigeria
Credit cards and the scammers
Lies on the lips of politicians
Changing parties like it’s diapers
Panda ! Pound us!
Hundreds millions stolen by animals

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Why Adeleke Is Leading Oyetola – APC Chieftain, Chidike Ukauwa by henrysam(m): 10:19am On Sep 26, 2018
The one that had qualification. What did he do for the workers in osun.
Its not about qualifications. Its just about how to make people enjoy the dividend of democracy.
What qualification did buhari present to become a president.
The question is. Did adeleke meets the constitutional requirements to contest? If yes letvhim go for it.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Why Adeleke Is Leading Oyetola – APC Chieftain, Chidike Ukauwa by Massdamm(m): 10:19am On Sep 26, 2018
noted
Re: Osun Election: Why Adeleke Is Leading Oyetola – APC Chieftain, Chidike Ukauwa by Herdsmen: 10:21am On Sep 26, 2018
grin grin
Re: Osun Election: Why Adeleke Is Leading Oyetola – APC Chieftain, Chidike Ukauwa by DBossNG(m): 10:24am On Sep 26, 2018
Ok o
Re: Osun Election: Why Adeleke Is Leading Oyetola – APC Chieftain, Chidike Ukauwa by mican007(m): 10:24am On Sep 26, 2018
All i knw is dat bubu and his agents will go back to DAURA 2019
Re: Osun Election: Why Adeleke Is Leading Oyetola – APC Chieftain, Chidike Ukauwa by statusquoante: 10:24am On Sep 26, 2018
Not really
Re: Osun Election: Why Adeleke Is Leading Oyetola – APC Chieftain, Chidike Ukauwa by bit2tube221: 10:24am On Sep 26, 2018
YOUR LOVE IS NEVER LOST IT JUST LIES WITH SOMEONE ELSE
Re: Osun Election: Why Adeleke Is Leading Oyetola – APC Chieftain, Chidike Ukauwa by lakesidepapa(m): 10:24am On Sep 26, 2018
Lordofthewest:

Un' le o boda mi. iyan ayun le'un re!
Re: Osun Election: Why Adeleke Is Leading Oyetola – APC Chieftain, Chidike Ukauwa by JacksonOyibo: 10:25am On Sep 26, 2018
smiley
Re: Osun Election: Why Adeleke Is Leading Oyetola – APC Chieftain, Chidike Ukauwa by edupedia: 10:30am On Sep 26, 2018
maestroferdi:
The only news I want to hear is that Senator Ademola Nurudeen Adeleke of the PDP has been declared the Governor-Elect for Osun State...

Any other turanci no concern me...

Una go sleep tire till 2022...
Re: Osun Election: Why Adeleke Is Leading Oyetola – APC Chieftain, Chidike Ukauwa by miqos02(m): 10:30am On Sep 26, 2018
Kkk
Re: Osun Election: Why Adeleke Is Leading Oyetola – APC Chieftain, Chidike Ukauwa by Ochyman(m): 10:32am On Sep 26, 2018
Pls inec make sure pdp win... because We hv seen the TRUTH.....We are Watching....

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Why Adeleke Is Leading Oyetola – APC Chieftain, Chidike Ukauwa by edupedia: 10:32am On Sep 26, 2018
Lordofthewest:

....what does the pretender know about Osun?...all Igbos whether in APC or not should face front...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reno Omokri's Twin Sons Celebrate 11th Birthday, Nigerians Celebrate Them / Dear Garba Shehu, You Had It Coming - Abimbola Adelakun / Nigerians To Know Their President Latest Wednesday - INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.