Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,646 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Adesua Etomi Looks Radiant In Lovely Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi Looks Radiant In Lovely Photos (35587 Views)

Tiwa Savage Looks Radiant In Sexy Outfit / "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos / Sophia Momodu Looks Radiant In New Makeup Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesua Etomi Looks Radiant In Lovely Photos by ihatebuhari(f): 6:56pm On Sep 26, 2018
nice

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Looks Radiant In Lovely Photos by lagdmark(m): 6:57pm On Sep 26, 2018
DopeAngel:
Smh this woman still has time for pictures? Instead of her to be thinking of how she can give Banky a child.

All these slaymama things you are doing will not help you.

You are just lucky Banky is a good man who is patient and enduring. If he were to be a high tempered man, your sorry ass would have been in your parent's house by now.

Go and give Banky a child and let the man have his peace and feel like the man he actually is.
It could be Banky's fault you know.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Looks Radiant In Lovely Photos by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 26, 2018
DopeAngel:
Smh this woman still has time for pictures? Instead of her to be thinking of how she can give Banky a child.

You are just lucky Banky is a good man who is patient and enduring. If he were to be a high tempered man, your sorry ass would have been in your parent's house by now.

Go and give Banky a child and let the man have his peace and feel like the man he actually is.
so he's not a man if he's childless or not a woman if she's childless?

Olopolo Dota

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi Looks Radiant In Lovely Photos by jaxxy(m): 6:59pm On Sep 26, 2018
Pretty lady.

Off topic: I wish we were as organized as the whites.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Looks Radiant In Lovely Photos by LaBozz(f): 7:00pm On Sep 26, 2018
DopeAngel:

I pity the man that will marry someone like you with this kind of mentality. Its obvious you can only marry a stupid man that has no sense like you because if you end up deceiving a man that has sense into marriage, you will definitely be the one that they will send back to your parents house.

4 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Looks Radiant In Lovely Photos by itzprezy(m): 7:02pm On Sep 26, 2018
Most fine face girls no dy get back n brezz..why

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Looks Radiant In Lovely Photos by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 26, 2018
wolesmile:
Even if she snatches your man, abi?

Continue lieing...
We are not talking about future impossible tense, bruh!
Re: Adesua Etomi Looks Radiant In Lovely Photos by Famoosky(m): 7:06pm On Sep 26, 2018
Yomzzyblog:
Nollywood Actress, Adesua Etomi-Wellington looks beautiful in new photo collage she shared on her IG page.

The Nigerian beauty stood tall and pretty as she stepped out in a 'Mai Atafo' velvet and satin jumpsuit.

The Actress' flawless skin and beauty will make many green with envy.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/09/adesua-etomi-looks-radiant-in-lovely-photos.html

Celebration of half unclothedness.Shior
Re: Adesua Etomi Looks Radiant In Lovely Photos by uniqueric(m): 7:07pm On Sep 26, 2018
Nice shoot
Re: Adesua Etomi Looks Radiant In Lovely Photos by wolesmile(m): 7:10pm On Sep 26, 2018
zinnyzee:
We are not talking about future impossible tense, bruh!
Of course. We are talking about future possible tense. Is there any such such thing as impossible? Or you've concluded you can not date someone that will attract Etomi so much she will snatch him? See complex ooo grin grin grin

Oh, by the way.... If that's your man with you n your profile pix, then I think you're right. He's nowhere near Adesua's league.
Re: Adesua Etomi Looks Radiant In Lovely Photos by wolesmile(m): 7:11pm On Sep 26, 2018
ihatebuhari:
nice

wehdon o. continue hating buhari while he continue leading the country. ode!!!
Re: Adesua Etomi Looks Radiant In Lovely Photos by Queenserah26(f): 7:14pm On Sep 26, 2018
Susu kiss
Re: Adesua Etomi Looks Radiant In Lovely Photos by webgenius234(m): 7:15pm On Sep 26, 2018
she's definately a beauty to behold and i hope she's got beautiful character as well
Re: Adesua Etomi Looks Radiant In Lovely Photos by Gratia(f): 7:16pm On Sep 26, 2018
DopeAngel:

Coming from a fellow woman..Do you know her secret struggles? Is there any married woman that doesn't want to have a child? Mtcheww

5 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Looks Radiant In Lovely Photos by lecksam(m): 7:20pm On Sep 26, 2018
Na banky W junior we wan see ooo no be yellow skin and foto pose lik dis go build ur home oo..later u go say ur in laws na witch grin grin grin...
Re: Adesua Etomi Looks Radiant In Lovely Photos by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 26, 2018
Y so pretty my boo?

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Looks Radiant In Lovely Photos by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 26, 2018
wolesmile:
Of course. We are talking about future possible tense. Is there any such such thing as impossible? Or you've concluded you can not date someone that will attract Etomi so much she will snatch him? See complex ooo grin grin grin
Etomi is grown married woman... And so far she's a very respectable person with little or no scandal to her name in the movie industry and society at large.

I'm a teenager in my second year in the university and still trying to find my foothold in the society... So you seen yet why it definitely us a future impossible tense?

[/quote]Oh, by the way.... If that's your man with you n your profile pix, then I think you're right. He's nowhere near Adesua's league.[/quote] Of course he's nowhere near Adesua's league.

Everyone runs their own races at their own paces, bruh.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Looks Radiant In Lovely Photos by 48noble(m): 7:21pm On Sep 26, 2018
Wizpa:
shocked cool So sweet
Banky has been a role model to me and my favourite Nigerian artiste, He's wife also is the kinda lady I will like to marry as well.
And I know I will achieve that cause am innovative and handsome. wink

why banky never wan give this girl belle nah!
Re: Adesua Etomi Looks Radiant In Lovely Photos by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 26, 2018
Dear,ignore dat idiot,dat person is a hairy assed man,hes jst posing as a lady
Gratia:

Coming from a fellow woman..Do you know her secret struggles? Is there any married woman that doesn't want to have a child? Mtcheww

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Looks Radiant In Lovely Photos by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 26, 2018
Radiant beauty. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Looks Radiant In Lovely Photos by AnalQueenluci: 7:27pm On Sep 26, 2018
grossly
Re: Adesua Etomi Looks Radiant In Lovely Photos by justtruth88miSt(f): 7:31pm On Sep 26, 2018
since last year November... her Tommy is still flat... mr banky what is going on...? if u r thinking what i m thinking gather here
Re: Adesua Etomi Looks Radiant In Lovely Photos by AnalQueenluci: 7:32pm On Sep 26, 2018
okpukpu girl
Re: Adesua Etomi Looks Radiant In Lovely Photos by Rumicarter: 7:32pm On Sep 26, 2018
Cute girl. She's so white now, is she bleaching?

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Looks Radiant In Lovely Photos by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 26, 2018
She never get belle yet ?
Re: Adesua Etomi Looks Radiant In Lovely Photos by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 26, 2018
She never get belle yet ? cool
Re: Adesua Etomi Looks Radiant In Lovely Photos by Soulsymbol99: 7:43pm On Sep 26, 2018
Banky pls do the needful wink

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Looks Radiant In Lovely Photos by Joystark(f): 7:54pm On Sep 26, 2018
wolesmile:

Oh, by the way.... If that's your man with you n your profile pix, then I think you're right. He's nowhere near Adesua's league.

Uncle let's see your own pishure.
Re: Adesua Etomi Looks Radiant In Lovely Photos by Joystark(f): 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2018
Everybody is just concerned about the fact that she's not pregnant yet. Nigerians... monitoring spirits. Mtsheew!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lola Alao's Court Wedding Pictures / Adaeze Yobo Steps Out With Her Boys (photos) / New Makeup Photo Of Funke Akindele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.