Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,051 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

The Only Simple Way Of Being ROMANTIC You Never Know - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Only Simple Way Of Being ROMANTIC You Never Know (303 Views)

Join The Romantic Zone Platform On Whatsapp / I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship / Do You Need A Responsible Single Mother For Casual And Romantic Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Only Simple Way Of Being ROMANTIC You Never Know by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 26, 2018
The only simple way of being romantic you never knew

So many guys I've tried to be so romantic and to some, they succeed and most the case reverse with an high speed.

Many as tried what's seen in Plays, Movies, Books and many more. Some has even tried what's listened to in music. While some says it's works. They thinks it does work but really it isn't.

In movies and plays, the way they be romantic is by taking the spouse to an eatery, order for foods, feed their self and that's all. In some other movie the Lady will be taken for shopping, where she would be allowed to take anything of her choice and the partner gat to pay which most time the ladies picks up almost half of the mall and the Guy pays.

What if I don't have up to the money?
Will I kill myself?

Some as even thought it's the handy work of their village people but believe me, it's not cos they too have much things to do.

Let's come to think of this, is that really romantic? I guess your answer is capital NO. Well the only way to be ROMANTIC is.............

BEING REAL.

Damn all the silly ways of being romantic you've ever known and come close because I won't be saying it at the top my voice.

Some guys has very nice voice they can use but don't bother to do so, just sing a love song with that lovely voice of yours and you'll see miracle

Some are too serious that even when people seems to be joking, they still take it serious

The truth is there's a shown kind of talent in you that you can use and still gat much love than that Nigga who seems to be rich.

It might not be talent cos mine isn't a talent too, I have harsh voice just like that of a Lagos thug voice that if I ever uses it you'll surely be afraid..... Lol.

I just uses that to crack jokes and pretect ourselves when attacked. She really love it.

I can still remember the last time we're both attacked in Ikeja by a thug and I fight back with just voice and words of mouth, after the seen, we both laugh, laugh and laugh till we get back home and she as always seems to be more caring and loving ever since.

Use what you have. Be Real. Be Bold

[b]The only simple way of being romantic you never knew

So many guys I've tried to be so romantic and to some, they succeed and most the case reverse with an high speed.

Many as tried what's seen in Plays, Movies, Books and many more. Some has even tried what's listened to in music. While some says it's works. They thinks it does work but really it isn't.

In movies and plays, the way they be romantic is by taking the spouse to an eatery, order for foods, feed their self and that's all. In some other movie the Lady will be taken for shopping, where she would be allowed to take anything of her choice and the partner gat to pay which most time the ladies picks up almost half of the mall and the Guy pays.

Will I kill myself?

Some as even thought it's the handy work of their village people but believe me, it's not cos they too have much things to do.

Let's come to think of this, is that really romantic? I guess your answer is capital NO. Well the only way to be ROMANTIC is.............

BEING REAL.

Damn all the silly ways of being romantic you've ever known and come close because I won't be saying it at the top my voice.

Some guys has very nice voice they can use but don't bother to do so, just sing a love song with that lovely voice of yours and you'll see miracle

Some are too serious that even when people seems to be joking, they still take it serious

The truth is there's a shown kind of talent in you that you can use and still gat much love than that Nigga who seems to be rich.

It might not be talent cos mine isn't a talent too, I have harsh voice just like that of a Lagos thug voice that if I ever uses it you'll surely be afraid..... Lol.

I just uses that to crack jokes and pretect ourselves when attacked. She really love it.

I can still remember the last time we're both attacked in Ikeja by a thug and I fight back with just voice and words of mouth, after the seen, we both laugh, laugh and laugh till we get back home and she as always seems to be more caring and loving ever since.

[/b]The only simple way of being romantic you never knew

Will I kill myself?

BEING REAL.

(1) (Reply)

Fwb / Ogbomoso Based Ladies Only. / Your Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.