Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

. - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / . (36677 Views)

Another Money Making Ebook Which I Bought, But Giving It Out For Free / Tzone: I'm Giving It A Try / I Am Giving 10 People 10k Each (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Emperorempower(m): 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2018
If you have a system,

I can show you how you can start creating your own apps.

Chat me on WhatsApp.

You dont need to be a guru to do that

1 Like

Re: . by Emperorempower(m): 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2018
My country stats so far,
Mind you, no clicking was done today

Re: . by Emperorempower(m): 5:07pm On Oct 05, 2018

Re: . by clems88(m): 5:38pm On Oct 05, 2018
Emperorempower:
So having heard and read a lot about Admob, I've decided to give it a try.

First I made my app using an apk tool and linked it with my Admob account, the app has kept crashing since yesterday, so last night I paid a programmer to create an app that displays only adds.

I paid him him 6k, 4k to be paid after app delivery .waiting for the app to be delivered.
Will keep you guys updated
been trying to reach but the Watsapp link seem not to be working
Re: . by Emperorempower(m): 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2018
clems88:
been trying to reach but the Watsapp link seem not to be working

Zero 8114 41375nine
Re: . by clems88(m): 5:45pm On Oct 05, 2018
Emperorempower:

Zero 8114 41375nine
that's my number . pls send me a message. I can't seem to see you undecided
Re: . by Emperorempower(m): 8:11am On Oct 06, 2018
����
*Step by Step on how to create your Google admob account*

Step 1..Click google.com/admob

Step 2... Sign up with a valid gmail acct

Step3: choose Nigeria as your country, choose Lagos as time zone , choose Nigerian Naira as mode of payment

Step 4: mark all field yes in the next page

Step5..you will be asked if your app has been uploaded on playstore.. Click NO

Step6: Enter app information (name of the app) (give it any name of your choise that you will not forget)and click on Android

Step7:. Click on *create ad unit*

You will find three(3) ad unit (banner, interstitial and reward)

Step 8..click on banner and input ad unit name(name it banner1) after that click create ad unit, you will find two(2) alpha numeric codes, leave the first(1st) code and copy out the second(2nd) code. Create 5 banners by following the same procedure

Note naming of each banner code should be in this order( banner1, banner2, banner3, banner4, banner5 ) for easy identification

Step 9: after creating banner ad unit and copying out the codes..go back and click on interstitial follow the same format ...create just two(2) interstitials name it in this order (inter 1 and inter2) save the codes on your note pad or memo. Please don't create anything for reward. Only banner1 to banner5 and Inster1 & Inster2. That's all Click on Done.

Step 10. scroll to payment and fill in your current address. (please make Sure your address is very correct)

Banner1:ca-app-pub-3738571822916712/4402602410

Banner2:ca-app-pub-3738571822916712/7927339484

Banner3:ca-app-pub-3738571822916712/2100297733

Banner4:ca-app-pub-3738571822916712/5894813332

Banner5:ca-app-pub-3738571822916712/2630764864

Interr1:ca-app-pub-3738571822916712/9742968122

Interr2:ca-app-pub-3738571822916712/2219701321

Interr3:ca-app-pub-3738571822916712/4079577905

Interr5:ca-app-pub-3738571822916712/9215945393

This is how your code will be arranged after you might have finished your Registration the above code will be used to build your app

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Emperorempower(m): 8:20am On Oct 06, 2018
SIMPLE GUIDELINE ON HOW TO USE THE APP*

1. install windscribe, touch VPN, master VPN and browsec VPN apps and use them interchangeably from your play store...it is used to change your location

3. Login to whoer.net to confirm if your location has been changed.. Make sure anonymity level is above 80%

4.open your app click the ads make sure you last like 10mins before clicking another ad.. (don't rush your click)

5. Always clear App cache after use. How to clear cache.. Go to setting on your phone --scroll down to App management-- locate the app -- click on it and clear cache

6. Make sure you don't click more than $5 dollars for now since its a new acct to avoid been suspected and banned

7 Make sure you are not clicking on similar ads always change locations to enable different ads to pop up.. Avoid clicking on one ad multiple times.

9. Download Firefox focus and make it ur default browse

10. Go to apps with usage access and turn off play story and Google play services

11. Go to your data usage setting and restrict all google apps to background

12. Add more apps your Admob acct

PLEASE � AND PLEASE� REMEMBER TO KEEP THE RULES ABOVE ☝.

THESE ARE THE BACK RULES, MORE WILL BE DROPPED LATER

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by enolife2(m): 1:45pm On Oct 06, 2018
Get Android app that can run Admob for N6000 delivered within 24 hours
Re: . by murshid09(m): 2:20pm On Oct 06, 2018
Emperorempower:
If you have a system,

I can show you how you can start creating your own apps.

Chat me on WhatsApp.

You dont need to be a guru to do that

Pls can I use my phone to perform this task bosd
Re: . by Emperorempower(m): 4:11pm On Oct 06, 2018
murshid09:

Pls can I use my phone to perform this task bosd
No

But there another one you can use your phone to do, chat me up on WhatsApp but it will cost you some bucks
Re: . by samzy(m): 4:18pm On Oct 06, 2018
Re: . by Emperorempower(m): 9:01pm On Oct 06, 2018
samzy:

dont bother contacting this small boy he dey find who to scam
Lol,
A small boy trying to scam you abi?

Well let's see how things goes.
Re: . by Emperorempower(m): 9:14pm On Oct 06, 2018
samzy:

dont bother contacting this small boy he dey find who to scam

I also scammed this guy right?

1 Like

Re: . by Emperorempower(m): 10:00pm On Oct 06, 2018
Our chat earlier last night

1 Share

Re: . by Emperorempower(m): 10:03pm On Oct 06, 2018
More

Re: . by Emperorempower(m): 10:19pm On Oct 06, 2018

Re: . by clems88(m): 8:02am On Oct 07, 2018
Just started earning on admob grin thanks to emperor. Just a click and av got $54 cents . taking it gradually sha no need to hurry cool

Re: . by Emperorempower(m): 12:22pm On Oct 07, 2018
Rules continued

12. Clear your Firefox cookies after viewing each ads

13. When you check your device anonymity rate and it is showing between 80-100% but it also display suspicious IP, dont click ads, change your IP address and check again.

14. You must always check your anonymity rate each time you change your location.
15. When your anonymity is 80% and above but your ISP (internet service provider) is showing your network provider, eg, MTN, GLOBACOM, AIRTEL, etc, my brother run for your life.
16. Never click ads when your phone is in power saver mode, it will automatically change your IP status and reduce your anonymity rate to 20-40%, when you click with this rate, it will result to an invalid click.

17. Avoid invalid clicks as much as possible, it will make your acct suspicious and subsequently banned.

18. Never login to your Admob acct with Firefox, it must be chrome. To avoid this mistake, download AdSense from your app store.

18. Initial login attempt to your AdSense app will require google play services to be on. Turn it on, login into your AdSense acct, when you are done checking, turn it off and clear cache of your AdSense app.

More rules later,

If you mess with this rules, Google will mess with your acct.

Chat me up for more info or drop your questions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by clems88(m): 10:26am On Oct 08, 2018
Its my day 2 guys . I'll be doing more clicks today to reach at least $4 . rules are being observed to avoid stories that touch grin anytin fit happen sha grin all na part of the hustle

1 Like

Re: . by kings1771(m): 1:42pm On Oct 08, 2018
Emperorempower:

What's the CPC your app gives per click.
If its good we can reach a deal, many people on my WhatsApp looking for app for as low as 5k

From $0.3 above sometimes $1 it varies on the location set on the vpn
Re: . by Emperorempower(m): 8:32am On Oct 09, 2018
SUPER COOL IMPRESSION, YOU HAVE NOT GOTTEN THIS APP, YOU ARE MISSING OUT BIG TIME

WITH THIS KIND OF IMPRESSION, YOU CAN HAVE OVER 200 CLICKS IN A DAY AS A NEWBIE WITHOUT GOOGLE SUSPECTING ANYTHING

Re: . by murshid09(m): 2:25pm On Oct 09, 2018
This guy is amazing I decided to try him and i met happiness d guy is God sent I call him my boss now. You are truly a God sent
He is a patient teacher, instructor, mentor
Thank u God blesses u
Ur helpers shall locate u sooooooooooon
I'm ur student Ogungbade kazeem adebayo
My screen shot below just 2 clicks

Re: . by murshid09(m): 5:14pm On Oct 09, 2018
Moving higher

Re: . by adatos: 6:50pm On Oct 09, 2018
Emperorempower:

Yea, my mentor told me you cab verify by either email or p.o but its just a 50-50 chance,
You dont get to choose, they choose for you bit to increase your odds of getting the pin by email, skip the postal code field while filling your payment details

bro can you add me up on whatsapp.. want u to put me thru
Re: . by santopelele(m): 8:04pm On Oct 09, 2018
BRO, CAN SOMEBODY DO THIS WITH A LAPTOP?
[quote author=Emperorempower post=71826658] SIMPLE GUIDELINE ON HOW TO USE THE APP*

1. install windscribe, touch VPN, master VPN and browsec VPN apps and use them interchangeably from your play store...it is used to change your location
4.open your app click the ads make sure you last like 10mins before clicking another ad.. (don't rush your click)

5. Always clear App cache after use. How to clear cache.. Go to setting on your phone --scroll down to App management-- loc
6. Make sure you don't click more than $5 dollars for now since its a new acct to avoid been suspected and banned

7 Make sure you are not clicking on similar ads always change locations to enable different ads to pop up.. Avoid clicking on one ad multiple times.

9. Download Firefox focus and make it ur default browse

10. Go to apps with usage access and turn off play sto[quote author=Emperorempower post=71826658]
Re: . by santopelele(m): 8:07pm On Oct 09, 2018
Emperorempower:
SUPER COOL IMPRESSION, YOU HAVE NOT GOTTEN THIS APP, YOU ARE MISSING OUT BIG TIME

BRO, CAN SOMEBODY DO THIS WITH LAPTOP?
Re: . by Emperorempower(m): 9:33pm On Oct 09, 2018
SAFE SELF CLICKING:THE POWER OF IMPRESSION

Introduction: Impression to the simplest explanation (in Admob) refers to the number of views your ads get in a given period of time not exceeding 24hrs.

That is the number of ada displayed by your app per day. So if in a day, your 20 ads are displayed in your app, then your impression for that day is 20.

To be able to click on ads, you must have impression (your app must display ads)

Typing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Emperorempower(m): 9:51pm On Oct 09, 2018
Safe Clicking: We all know that self clicking is against google Admob/AdSense policy, hence the use of VPN to prevent google from detecting we are clicking our own ads.
In fact , as soon as our account is approved, Google will send an email warning against clicking your ads or giving your apps to your friends/family members to click for you...either way, you will get banned.

Earlier in this thread, I posted the admob rules of safe self clicking, but some people have followed this rules in the past and still get banned.

Why?

Because had low impression and high impression CTR.

Typing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Emperorempower(m): 5:11am On Oct 10, 2018
santopelele:
BRO, CAN SOMEBODY DO THIS WITH LAPTOP?

No only with phone
Re: . by Emperorempower(m): 6:29am On Oct 10, 2018
Impression CTR: this is the percentage of the number of clicked ads to the number of displayed ads
Eg. If in a day your app displays 20 ads and you click on the 20 ads, your impression CTR will be

20/20 × 100= 100%

Having an impression CTR of 100% just an invitation of Google to your acct because its just too obvious that you are the only one seeing and clicking on your own ads, hence the reason all ads were clicked, it is practically impossible for people who are viewing your ads to click on all all ads they see in the app and google will whip your ass.

So to be safe while clicking on your own ads, you should have just 1 click out of 100 displayed ads,
So your impression CTR for safe clicking should be
1/100 × 100= 1%

conclusion : To be safe while clicking ads, your impression CTR should not exceed 1%, the safe range should be

0.01% to 1%.

NB: high impression can reduce your CPC but you shouldn't worry about that...safety first.

I have an app that generate unlimited impression, if you need it, chat me or quote me.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 10, 2018
I’ll give you a word of advice now, and I recommend strong you consider it before trying to scam Google Adsense.

Once you are banned from Google for clicking on your own adverts (and that’s how you actually earn from Adsense), there is NO coming back. Not yourself personally, or the website. Don’t risk it!

Google tracks in a number of ways, IP is just one of them. They have many of the free and paid VPN services IP addresses filtered already, along with bots and IP addresses belonging to data centres like Digital Ocean. These filters are in place to prevent false readings, and maintain the integrity of Adsense and Analytics.

Google tracks users in other ways, including cookies in the browser, and generating a finger print from the users browser and OS details, plus a number of other clever tactics. Heck, they are the No.1 search engine.

So, best advice, don’t try and scam Adsense. Many have tried, and many have failed. You’re not the first.

From a Quora user.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Nigeria Bonds Rise After Tinubu Subsidy Removal / Can The Board Of Directors Fire The Owner Of A Company? / 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.