Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / . (36595 Views)

Another Money Making Ebook Which I Bought, But Giving It Out For Free / Tzone: I'm Giving It A Try / I Am Giving 10 People 10k Each (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Emperorempower(m): 11:28am On Sep 26, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by JacksonD7: 2:38pm On Sep 26, 2018
Baba, don't waste your time.

All the people I know who did this admob thing had their accounts banned in less than a month.

All the admob groups are silent.

VPNs be damned, Google will still catch you.

1 Like

Re: . by Emperorempower(m): 4:21pm On Sep 26, 2018
JacksonD7:
Baba, don't waste your time.

All the people I know who did this admob thing had their accounts banned in less than a month.

All the admob groups are silent.

VPNs be damned, Google will still catch you.
I have seen people who suceeded and people were not lucky.
Its just a 50:50 equilibrium
Everything is worth a try

1 Like

Re: . by Emperorempower(m): 4:23pm On Sep 26, 2018
Ive gotten the app and my acct approved.
Let's get started
Re: . by Emperorempower(m): 5:01pm On Sep 26, 2018
I will be doing clicking tomorrow .
Dont want to rush anything
Re: . by Emperorempower(m): 9:32pm On Sep 30, 2018
Today is exactly 4 days my account was approved and app delivered.

I waited extra 4days to learn some rules from successful Admob millionaires.

Anyway, VPN went off while I was viewing ads today. A ban is will be gotten I I get 3 more click without VPN this month.

My earning for today,
I'm done, no rushing.

1 Like

Re: . by Zahmanny50: 8:28am On Oct 01, 2018
Bro safe clicking is one thing.. Verifying account to receive payment is another thing.. Please tell me how do you intend to verify you account.. Because the pin google sent to you will definitely not reach you
Emperorempower:

Anyway, VPN went off while I was viewing ads today. A ban is will be gotten I I get 3 more click without VPN this month.

My earning for today,
I'm done, no rushing.
Re: . by Emperorempower(m): 8:28am On Oct 02, 2018
Zahmanny50:
Bro safe clicking is one thing.. Verifying account to receive payment is another thing.. Please tell me how do you intend to verify you account.. Because the pin google sent to you will definitely not reach you

Yea, my mentor told me you cab verify by either email or p.o but its just a 50-50 chance,
You dont get to choose, they choose for you bit to increase your odds of getting the pin by email, skip the postal code field while filling your payment details

1 Like

Re: . by Blissyblazer(m): 11:50am On Oct 02, 2018
Can u put me thru thus admob thing. Check ur WhatsApp . Send u a message already
Re: . by awoofawoo: 1:24pm On Oct 02, 2018
Emperorempower:

My earning for today,
I'm done, no rushing.

How many time did you operated your app per day and number of click per operation? Which VPN are you using?
Re: . by Emperorempower(m): 5:59am On Oct 03, 2018
awoofawoo:

How many time did you operated your app per day and number of click per operation? Which VPN are you using?
Started with 3 clicks, dropped to 1 and jumped 18.
Today I will do 22 clicks as long as it doesn't get above 5$

Re: . by Emperorempower(m): 6:02am On Oct 03, 2018
So far, my earning.
I'm very close ohh ,some of my guys do reach70$, but I I won't rush with them, they want to cash out this month. Who knows who may be lucky.

Re: . by Emperorempower(m): 6:03am On Oct 03, 2018
More

1 Share

Re: . by Emperorempower(m): 7:17am On Oct 03, 2018
the screenshot is from my AdSense app, its note convenient than the Admob site
Re: . by awoofawoo: 3:51pm On Oct 03, 2018
Emperorempower:
So far, my earning.
I'm very close ohh ,some of my guys do reach70$, but I I won't rush with them, they want to cash out this month. Who knows who may be lucky.

Which Admob app you are using bro
Re: . by namedo: 4:47pm On Oct 03, 2018
Assuming you make people from your group click on your adds, will you still get banned?
Re: . by Emperorempower(m): 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2018
namedo:
Assuming you make people from your group click on your adds, will you still get banned?
Yes
And most likely if its from Nigerian IP, it always suspicious I'd
Dont try it, it violates google terms
Re: . by enm(m): 5:10pm On Oct 03, 2018
Sorry if i may ask, what is the difference between this and fraud?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Emperorempower(m): 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2018
awoofawoo:

Which Admob app you are using bro
I'm not using Admob app,
I use AdSense app

Admob and AdSense are the same, the difference is that Admob is for mobile apps while AdSense is is for website,
Its better to use AdSense, its safer as it doesn't report apps to google but websites.
Re: . by Emperorempower(m): 5:15pm On Oct 03, 2018
Due to some reasons I decided to do just 3 clicks today, instead of the supposed 22 clicks,
Having steady straight line performance graph is without crashing is not advisable, its better to have it rise and fall

Re: . by awoofawoo: 6:15pm On Oct 03, 2018
Emperorempower:

I'm not using Admob app,
I use AdSense app

Admob and AdSense are the same, the difference is that Admob is for mobile apps while AdSense is is for website,
Its better to use AdSense, its safer as it doesn't report apps to google but websites.

So you open AdSense in the same phone you uses for clicking your ad

Aside my former question is about type of app you uses for self or general clicking.. Like attached below
Re: . by alaye123: 6:23pm On Oct 03, 2018
WELL, HOW HAVE MADE SERIOUS MONEY FROOM ADMOB CLICKING
Re: . by awoofawoo: 6:27pm On Oct 03, 2018
alaye123:
WELL, HOW HAVE MADE SERIOUS MONEY FROOM ADMOB CLICKING

Some are making money but keeping the secret to themselves.... Someone made 200+ a day...but not sure how dey do it
Re: . by Emperorempower(m): 7:36am On Oct 04, 2018
awoofawoo:

So you open AdSense in the same phone you uses for clicking your ad
Yes, but it only run when google play services is enabled,
First I disable play service
Go to the app and clear data and cache
Go to data setting and restrict all Google apps to background data including the AdSense app.
Clear all browser cookies and cages,
Then start the app to be sure its not working, if I get data not available that mean its not working and can't track you.
In some phones, if if you disable google play services, your apps won't run, so the best thing is to go to app with usage access and turn off google play services

Aside my former question is about type of app you uses for self or general clicking.. Like attached below

I use my own app, MperoTv, for clicking,
self clicking doesn't mean your app will click itself, it mean you will click your ads your self in the app, normally people are supposed to download your app and click your app.
Re: . by awoofawoo: 12:39pm On Oct 04, 2018
Emperorempower:

Yes, but it only run when google play services is enabled,
First I disable play service
Go to the app and clear data and cache
Go to data setting and restrict all Google apps to background data including the AdSense app.
Clear all browser cookies and cages,
Then start the app to be sure its not working, if I get data not available that mean its not working and can't track you.
In some phones, if if you disable google play services, your apps won't run, so the best thing is to go to app with usage access and turn off google play services

I use my own app, MperoTv, for clicking,
self clicking doesn't mean your app will click itself, it mean you will click your ads your self in the app, normally people are supposed to download your app and click your app.

Are you an app developer or you paid someone to create your app for you?

1 Like

Re: . by Emperorempower(m): 4:23pm On Oct 04, 2018
awoofawoo:

Are you an app developer or you paid someone to create your app for you?
Paid someone,

I can clone apps with apk tool but can't create new apps
Re: . by samzy(m): 6:10am On Oct 05, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Emperorempower(m): 7:14am On Oct 05, 2018
Couldn't do clicking yesterday,
I won't be clicking today also,
I want to open a p.o box before I earn 10$ so as to enable verification faster.
I will keep you guys updated
Re: . by kings1771(m): 7:16am On Oct 05, 2018
I can create an app for anyone
Pm me price range 4k
Highest 1 day for app to be delivered
Pm me. 0 8 1 6 5 7 9 3 4 0 2

2 Likes

Re: . by Emperorempower(m): 7:29am On Oct 05, 2018
kings1771:
I can create an app for anyone
Pm me price range 4k
Highest 1 day for app to be delivered
Pm me. 0 8 1 6 5 7 9 3 4 0 2

What's the CPC your app gives per click.
If its good we can reach a deal, many people on my WhatsApp looking for app for as low as 5k
Re: . by Emperorempower(m): 10:11am On Oct 05, 2018

GOT AN APK TOOL THAT LETS YOU INPUT YOUR BANNER AND INTERSTITIAL ADS THE APK TOOL AND DISPLAY YOUR OWN ADS,

IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO PAY FOR APP, I WILL GIVE IT TO YOU FOR ANY AMOUNT YOU CAN AFFORD, I DONT WANT TO FIX CHARGE ON IT NOW (THOUGH I WILL DO THAT LATER) AND YOU CAN START EARNING FROM ADMOB RIGHT AWAY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by aleshyto4real(m): 10:20am On Oct 05, 2018
I create news app for #2,500 only, I'm doing self clicking and its over a month now, my pin will arrive d nearest p.o by next week. My earning is currently $36, I'm not been greedy, if u observe d rules u will not get banned
07057878593 whatsapp only

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Nigeria Bonds Rise After Tinubu Subsidy Removal / Can The Board Of Directors Fire The Owner Of A Company? / 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.