Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Pastor In Trouble For Alleged Impersonation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor In Trouble For Alleged Impersonation (749 Views)

Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? / 9 Types Of Pastor's In Nigeria / Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor In Trouble For Alleged Impersonation by chakula: 10:15am On Jul 08, 2010
The police in Lagos State have arrested a 50-year-old-man, Pastor Wunmi Aderemi, who claimed to be a pastor of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Holy Ghost Parish, for allegedly posing as an Assistant Commissioner of Police.Aderemi also said he had been serving as a pastor for 13 years and admitted that his conduct was a sin.

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art20100708320523
Re: Pastor In Trouble For Alleged Impersonation by Pimpu(m): 10:44am On Jul 08, 2010
no wonder they hardly preach salvation
Re: Pastor In Trouble For Alleged Impersonation by KunleOshob(m): 4:02pm On Jul 08, 2010
For once it is not a Christ Embassy pastor grin
Re: Pastor In Trouble For Alleged Impersonation by Joagbaje(m): 8:45pm On Jul 08, 2010
Was there any such incidence with a Christ Embassy pastor before?. God forbid!
Re: Pastor In Trouble For Alleged Impersonation by mrmayor(m): 11:06pm On Jul 08, 2010
Joagbaje:

Was there any such incidence with a Christ Embassy pastor before?. God forbid!

Pastor Joe,

Make you no lie, If na Christ Embassy now, you go quote " Touch Not My Anointed and Do My Pastor No Harm"
Re: Pastor In Trouble For Alleged Impersonation by Joagbaje(m): 6:15am On Jul 09, 2010
mrmayor:

Pastor Joe,
Make you no lie, If na Christ Embassy now, you go quote " Touch Not My Anointed and Do My Pastor No Harm"

Of course you shod not touch Gods anointed as far as he is functioning in his calling and office. But Impersonation is not part of ministeri calling , it's criminal. Not for a minister. He has broken his ministerial vow. The law has to touch him.
Re: Pastor In Trouble For Alleged Impersonation by SirJohn(m): 9:06am On Jul 09, 2010
Joagbaje:

Of course you shod not touch Gods anointed as far as he is functioning in his calling and office. But Impersonation is not part of ministeri calling , it's criminal. Not for a minister. He has broken his ministerial vow. The law has to touch him.

Oh really! I see! please tell us Joagbaje, is there any other crime aside impersonation for which 'Gods anointed' can be touched like: perjury, fraud, racketeering, false representation etc?
Re: Pastor In Trouble For Alleged Impersonation by Joagbaje(m): 7:40pm On Jul 09, 2010
SirJohn:

Oh really! I see! please tell us Joagbaje, is there any other crime aside impersonation for which 'Gods anointed' can be touched like: perjury, fraud, racketeering, false representation etc

If a man of God commits a crime, He should face the law. Period. But we have the deivl attacking men of God innocently. Just like the apostolic era. Men bearing false witness
Re: Pastor In Trouble For Alleged Impersonation by SirJohn(m): 7:44pm On Jul 09, 2010
Joagbaje:

If a man of God commits a crime, He should face the law. Period. But we have the deivl attacking men of God innocently. Just like the apostolic era. Men bearing false witness

Thank you, why then did 'Rev'. Ken elope from SA instead of staying to face the music for charges of bribery which he admitted?
Re: Pastor In Trouble For Alleged Impersonation by nuclearboy(m): 8:26pm On Jul 09, 2010
@SirJohn:

Are you a hunter? shocked May I never offend you.

Seriously though, you can't expect Joagbaje to answer that? Only "ken" himself and the head pastor who has authority (as they say and thus is as responsible as the criminal suspect here) over him can be held accountable for that.

(1) (Reply)

Do The Sons Bear The Sins Of The Fathers Or Not? / “i Am Coming!” Part Xxxii / The Love Of Money Is A Characteristic Of Most False Teachers - 2 Peter 2 Verse 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.