Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,366 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Pidgin English AI Translator - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Pidgin English AI Translator (1507 Views)

Chatgpt Understands Pidgin English / Pidgin English Tutorial: Understand Javascript Promise 1 / Come Here To Learn Java In Pidgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pidgin English AI Translator by proudly9ja(m): 11:58am On Sep 26, 2018
Saw this on twitter. I think if it works, this should be supported. Please let's help this guy

Hi guys, I need your help. Can we train AI to speak Naija Pidgin? I want to give this a try and I need your help. Using machine learning tools, I want to train a model to learn to translate English to Pidgin (and vice versa). Could you please spare a few minutes of your time to translate as many sentences from English to Pidgin? Three easy steps.

1. Go to www.pidgintranslatorng.com

2. Select the number of sentences you want to translate and the complexity.

3. Translate the English words/phrases to Pidgin and click submit. Remember you can do this as many times as you can.

Thank you
Re: Pidgin English AI Translator by proudly9ja(m): 10:05am On Sep 27, 2018
How do I get this on front page?
Re: Pidgin English AI Translator by sparkle6(m): 10:41am On Sep 29, 2018
Which lang are u going to code it in?
Re: Pidgin English AI Translator by proudly9ja(m): 7:18pm On Oct 01, 2018
sparkle6:
Which lang are u going to code it in?

Python

Meanwhile can we get this on front page?

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc mynd44
Cc MissyB3
Cc Dominique
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get A Free Delphi Compiler To Download? / Nhibernate Brief / Opening For A Software Test Automation Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.