Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Omisore Tells Supporters Whom To Vote For At Osun Governorship Rerun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omisore Tells Supporters Whom To Vote For At Osun Governorship Rerun (55261 Views)

INEC Bars Journalists From Covering Collation Of Adamawa Governorship Rerun Resu / Tambuwal Of PDP Leads In Sokoto Governorship Rerun / Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omisore Tells Supporters Whom To Vote For At Osun Governorship Rerun by okikigsm: 4:45pm On Sep 26, 2018
Omisore will nener never come out to say this is the person to vote for out of the two parties involved.And yet he will work underneath for his interest, its just a matter of instructing his commandants where to go, he will not even come out.politicians are so cunning , not wise.
Re: Omisore Tells Supporters Whom To Vote For At Osun Governorship Rerun by tuniski: 5:56pm On Sep 26, 2018
maasoap:

INEC says no to camera at the polling units. Apc member was arrested in my unit on Saturday for the same offence. Don't be caught!
I mean the press!
Re: Omisore Tells Supporters Whom To Vote For At Osun Governorship Rerun by Amdoyin(m): 5:57pm On Sep 26, 2018
madridguy:
The good people of Osun State should vote for their conscience and never allow any godfather to lead him to canal.

Meanwhile, as you add +1 today boss Sarrki, I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will cherish in all the days ahead. Happy Birthday.
happy birthday alaye sarrki
Re: Omisore Tells Supporters Whom To Vote For At Osun Governorship Rerun by nucle: 6:45pm On Sep 26, 2018
Re: Omisore Tells Supporters Whom To Vote For At Osun Governorship Rerun by oyoirabor: 7:01pm On Sep 26, 2018
madridguy:
grin grin grin Don't go there sister.
I'm still in pain over the election.

cheesy >: grin
Re: Omisore Tells Supporters Whom To Vote For At Osun Governorship Rerun by Neyoohpompy(m): 9:15am On Sep 27, 2018
Olode

madridguy:
Where for Ife?

Re: Omisore Tells Supporters Whom To Vote For At Osun Governorship Rerun by presido1: 9:37am On Sep 27, 2018
RevenGeMission:
It's definitely stupid post day

otherwise you'd know that Omisore is trying to be fair to both parties whereas, his alliance is with APC

HE DOESN'T WANT TO OFFEND THE ADELEKEs , neither does he want to offend APC

After all the acclaimed promises and cash gift from APC he still want to be fair to PDP? C'mon man u can do better.
Re: Omisore Tells Supporters Whom To Vote For At Osun Governorship Rerun by RevenGeMission: 5:03pm On Sep 27, 2018
Acclaimed ?? Definitely stupid Day celebration

ask anyone in Ife or Ede , Omisore was offered 2.5B by PDP along with 5 ministerial / commisioner posts + senate ticket

presido1:
After all the acclaimed promises and cash gift from APC he still want to be fair to PDP? C'mon man u can do better.
Re: Omisore Tells Supporters Whom To Vote For At Osun Governorship Rerun by Cownu: 4:55pm On Sep 29, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
ode oponu radarada u wan carry body odor language come osun election matters again..So now body odor should tell us sdp is with apc..E go shock u and u go cry fowl so say soklin and ariel wash una body odor in connivance with pdp..
Re: Omisore Tells Supporters Whom To Vote For At Osun Governorship Rerun by Cownu: 4:56pm On Sep 29, 2018
spiritedtete:

So you don't know APC will lose.... Ha.. Please note it..
Ok
Noted cheesy
Re: Omisore Tells Supporters Whom To Vote For At Osun Governorship Rerun by Cownu: 4:56pm On Sep 29, 2018
frankwyte:
He has on told APC in public that Osun people don't have confidence on APC mode of governance. Otherwise he would have joined APC earlier....
bla bla bla
Re: Omisore Tells Supporters Whom To Vote For At Osun Governorship Rerun by Cownu: 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2018
tuniski:

Hmmmmmm and like what exactly were your underground plans,that puts apc in a losing position even when pdp didn't fly 10govs to osun?
do I still need to answer your question cheesy
Re: Omisore Tells Supporters Whom To Vote For At Osun Governorship Rerun by Cownu: 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

grin grin grin grin Omisore has disapointed zombies already.APC stands little or no chance.Ife indigenes will be very happy to pack back Aregbesola for what he did to their son.Besides the PDP deputy candidate is a prince of ife
How market ? cheesy cheesy
Re: Omisore Tells Supporters Whom To Vote For At Osun Governorship Rerun by Kingspin(m): 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2018
Stage managing rig.
Re: Omisore Tells Supporters Whom To Vote For At Osun Governorship Rerun by spiritedtete: 5:06pm On Sep 29, 2018
Cownu:

Ok
Noted cheesy

Naaa.... Don't tell me the election was credible.... You know it.

The whole world saw What APC did..
Re: Omisore Tells Supporters Whom To Vote For At Osun Governorship Rerun by Cownu: 5:08pm On Sep 29, 2018
spiritedtete:

Naaa.... Don't tell me the election was credible.... You know it.

The whole world saw What APC did..
What APC did ?
I didn’t know APC now conduct elections in Nigeria.
You Sore terrible loser!

1 Like

Re: Omisore Tells Supporters Whom To Vote For At Osun Governorship Rerun by spiritedtete: 5:10pm On Sep 29, 2018
Cownu:

What APC did ?
I didn’t know APC now conduct elections in Nigeria.
You Sore terrible loser!

Easy.... I am not aligned with any political party.... All I wanted to see was a credible process.... However That wasnt the case.. Another shame on Nigeria.
Re: Omisore Tells Supporters Whom To Vote For At Osun Governorship Rerun by Cownu: 6:04pm On Sep 29, 2018
spiritedtete:

Easy.... I am not aligned with any political party.... All I wanted to see was a credible process.... However That wasnt the case.. Another shame on Nigeria.
Of course! Your logic is that it is only a credible election when PDP wins . cheesy
Olodo
Fuck_ off

1 Like

Re: Omisore Tells Supporters Whom To Vote For At Osun Governorship Rerun by spiritedtete: 6:34pm On Sep 29, 2018
Cownu:

Of course! Your logic is that it is only a credible election when PDP wins . cheesy
Olodo
Fuck_ off

It tells who you are and how Ill-manner you are as just boy.

I never wanted to reply you.... Sadly someone must tell you the truth...

I can teach you how to be respectful on social media if your parent as failed.

You see boy.... There are better ways to be objective while it comes to opinions.... While no one get a scratch.. Do you have a girlfriend (she is yet to also get a boyfriend). Because I wonder how dummy and low bitter lifer like you will cope with a respectable innocent partner.. Better still she is your hunger monger type.

You see there would have been no need to insult me.... Besides i have been in and out of politics perhaps before you were conceived....

Away from your useless failed home training..... It's not about PDP or APC.. Like said earlier.. It's about messages we are passing to the future.

To let. You know come 2019 Buhari is my candidate.... So you it's not about a party for me.

Lesson to take home: Don't take life too hard...

Never believe you have monopoly of big mouth to insult people..

Be of. Good conduct anywhere you are online and offline.. You just never know.

Cheers to you little boy..
kiss
Re: Omisore Tells Supporters Whom To Vote For At Osun Governorship Rerun by Cownu: 6:49pm On Sep 29, 2018
[s]
spiritedtete:

It tells who you are and how Ill-manner you are as just boy.

I never wanted to reply you.... Sadly someone must tell you the truth...

I can teach you how to be respectful on social media if your parent as failed.

You see boy.... There are better ways to be objective while it comes to opinions.... While no one get a scratch.. Do you have a girlfriend (she is yet to also get a boyfriend). Because I wonder how dummy and low bitter lifer like you will cope with a respectable innocent partner.. Better still she is your hunger monger type.

You see there would have been no need to insult me.... Besides i have been in and out of politics perhaps before you were conceived....

Away from your useless failed home training..... It's not about PDP or APC.. Like said earlier.. It's about messages we are passing to the future.

To let. You know come 2019 Buhari is my candidate.... So you it's not about a party for me.

Lesson to take home: Don't take life too hard...

Never believe you have monopoly of big mouth to insult people..

Be of. Good conduct anywhere you are online and offline.. You just never know.

Cheers to you little boy..
kiss

[/s]
Your father ! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omisore Tells Supporters Whom To Vote For At Osun Governorship Rerun by Cownu: 6:52pm On Sep 29, 2018
spiritedtete:

So you don't know APC will lose.... Ha.. Please note it..
I said APC will win .
You said APC will lose .
APC won , instead of you to get your silly ass out of my mentions.
You’re still here saying trash
Re: Omisore Tells Supporters Whom To Vote For At Osun Governorship Rerun by spiritedtete: 6:52pm On Sep 29, 2018
Cownu:
[s][/s]
Your father ! cheesy

Just like you abuse you father at home.... You still around 21 years.... Your life revolve around school and lagos mainland....

I guess you are tall and dark aswell.... Boy becareful.... Really
Re: Omisore Tells Supporters Whom To Vote For At Osun Governorship Rerun by Cownu: 6:53pm On Sep 29, 2018
spiritedtete:

Just like you abuse you father at home.... You still around 21 years.... Your life revolve around school and lagos mainland....

I guess you are tall and dark aswell.... Boy becareful.... Really
Lmao cheesy cheesy.
Don’t play bet9ja . You will lose your life savings cheesy cheesy
Kid!
Re: Omisore Tells Supporters Whom To Vote For At Osun Governorship Rerun by tuniski: 7:43pm On Sep 29, 2018
Cownu:
do I still need to answer your question cheesy

Oh daylight robbery!
Re: Omisore Tells Supporters Whom To Vote For At Osun Governorship Rerun by Cownu: 8:09pm On Sep 29, 2018
tuniski:

Oh daylight robbery!
Cry cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Umahi Receives Fatima Mukhtar, Buhari's Daughter On Her Official Visit To Ebonyi / Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State / Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.