Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,055 members, 7,866,982 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:11 AM

How To Edit Footer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Edit Footer (642 Views)

How Can I Edit This Section Of My Footer? / How I Removed Footer Credit From Premium Blogger Template No Redirect. / How To Remove Footer Credit In Blogger Template (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Edit Footer by Hallowdson(m): 12:47pm On Sep 26, 2018
Please family and friends! please i need your he;p how will i edit and customize footer in my blog. i want to remove the builder.
And secondly how will i remove .com to custom domain and how to host is thanks.
This is my url for clarity. www.strenuousblog..com
pls friends reply plssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: How To Edit Footer by Hallowdson(m): 12:54pm On Sep 27, 2018
please family help your boy na plsssssss
Re: How To Edit Footer by Kelvin30286063(m): 4:42pm On Sep 27, 2018
Hallowdson:
Please family and friends! please i need your he;p how will i edit and customize footer in my blog. i want to remove the builder.
Hello, welcome to the world of blogging.
To remove the .com, you need to buy a domain name of your own.
As for the footer. It's not something that can't be explained via text.
Huh... Message me on Whatsapp and I'll see how I can help.
Re: How To Edit Footer by pcwizzy: 4:49pm On Sep 27, 2018
Hallowdson:
What website did you download the template from
Re: How To Edit Footer by Kay512: 6:23pm On Sep 28, 2018
Hallowdson:

The footer credit is there as a means to credit the builder, to appreciate and spread their work. It can be removed effortlessly, though.
-
Here's how:
Copy the footer credit
Sign in to your blogger dashboard
Go to Themes
Select Edit HTML
On the HTML page, click the text area containing blocks of code and press Control F
In the search box, paste the footer credit you earlier copied and hit enter. The credit will be highlighted.
Do whatever you want with it.
That's it.
-
As per changing. to .com, check my profile, I'll help you for free.
Re: How To Edit Footer by pcwizzy: 10:18pm On Sep 28, 2018
Kay512:

The footer credit is there as a means to credit the builder, to appreciate and spread their work. It can be removed effortlessly, though.
-
Here's how:
Copy the footer credit
Go to Themes
Select Edit HTML
On the HTML page, click the text area containing blocks of code and press Control F
In the search box, paste the footer credit you earlier copied and hit enter. The credit will be highlighted.
That's it.
-

This solutions seems workable but won't give expected result. The monemt you use that method you website will keep reloading until it is corrected. Somehow the script is written to do that when you are using demo and you want to edit the footer
Re: How To Edit Footer by pcwizzy: 10:19pm On Sep 28, 2018
Hallowdson:

I quoted you before and you didnt reply me . What website did you downalod the theme from i can help you decrypt it for free or maybe i can refer you to tutorials
Re: How To Edit Footer by Hallowdson(m): 8:07am On Oct 16, 2018
Thanks for replying. I am using 2waythemes
Re: How To Edit Footer by Hallowdson(m): 8:14am On Oct 16, 2018
Reload. Reload. Reload
Kay512:

-
Here's how:
Copy the footer credit
Go to Themes
Select Edit HTML
That's it.
-
Re: How To Edit Footer by pcwizzy: 10:38am On Oct 16, 2018
pcwizzy:

This solutions seems workable but won't give expected result. The monemt you use that method you website will keep reloading until it is corrected. Somehow the script is written to do that when you are using demo and you want to edit the footer
pcwizzy:

What website did you download the template from
[
Hallowdson:
Reload. Reload. Reload
Hallowdson:
Reload. Reload. Reload
quote author=pcwizzy post=71618778]

This solutions seems workable but won't give expected result. The monemt you use that method you website will keep reloading until it is corrected. Somehow the script is written to do that when you are using demo and you want to edit the footer[/quote]

I was saying something and you didnt bother to even questions , if you still need help me send me a mail pubani88@gmail.com
Re: How To Edit Footer by Kay512: 8:53pm On Oct 16, 2018
Hallowdson:
Reload. Reload. Reload
I don't understand.
Re: How To Edit Footer by Hallowdson(m): 8:54am On Oct 18, 2018
No! not that i didnt border. i was offline since thats why boss
pcwizzy:
[quote author=pcwizzy post=71618778]

I was saying something and you didnt bother to even questions , if you still need help me send me a mail pubani88@gmail.com
Re: How To Edit Footer by Hallowdson(m): 8:55am On Oct 18, 2018
It keeps reloading
Kay512:

I don't understand.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria News Launches Nigeria News App. A Website That Pays You For Reading News / 26 Most Effective Digital Marketing Tools To Grow Your Business / Nigerian How To Bloggers You Should Have In Your Circle In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.