Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Please Bloggers I Need Explanaition On Using Keywords For Topics - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Bloggers I Need Explanaition On Using Keywords For Topics (264 Views)

Please Bloggers Do Any One Have This File Music Jingle Tagga Like More Music @ / New Blog: How Do I Get Quality Backlinks Please? BLOGGERS / Help Rate My New Blog And Advice Please #bloggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Bloggers I Need Explanaition On Using Keywords For Topics by pcwizzy: 1:08pm On Sep 26, 2018
I am new to blogging but i have been seeing "the use of ranking keywords" to have mpre traffic and also SEO ranking. Please can anyone explain this to me.
Thank you
Re: Please Bloggers I Need Explanaition On Using Keywords For Topics by TopYouGo: 3:50pm On Sep 26, 2018
pcwizzy:
I am new to blogging but i have been seeing "the use of ranking keywords" to have mpre traffic and also SEO ranking. Please can anyone explain this to me.
Thank you
It means you do keyword research before you form your topics. When you are also writing you would use the keywords a number of time in the write-up.
Re: Please Bloggers I Need Explanaition On Using Keywords For Topics by pcwizzy: 6:15pm On Sep 26, 2018
TopYouGo:

It means you do keyword research before you form your topics. When you are also writing you would use the keywords a number of time in the write.

can you refer me to any keyword search engine and when I'm making my search do I have to put in the full topic? if not on what basis will I make my search ? Please can you give me an example

(1) (Reply)

Yoast Seo Premium Plugin Giveaway / Excellent Range Of Shared Hosting Packages At The Best Price With-hostnextra.com / Steps To Create Customized Paypal Payment Link For Receiving Payments Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.