Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,523 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Sex Is Now The New Application Letter - Actress Ronke Oshodi-oke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sex Is Now The New Application Letter - Actress Ronke Oshodi-oke (948 Views)

Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter Jumoke’s 16th Birthday (photos) / Liz Anjorin And Ronke Oshodi Oke Blast Each Other Again On Instagram / Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Kunle Afod Meet Hafiz Agoro, The Tallest Man In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Is Now The New Application Letter - Actress Ronke Oshodi-oke by WotzupNG: 1:27pm On Sep 26, 2018
Nollywood actress, Ronke Oshodi-Oke has spoken on the issue of sex trading in Nigeria which takes place mostly in the work environment.

According to her, sex is now the new application letter, and most girls are now scared to even be friends with their bosses because of fear of the unknown.

Ronke Oshodi-Oke shared:

''We were all born with different dreams!! We all had plans!! We all pictured our lives in perfection!! We were ready to take over the world!!

But no one told us the sacrifices we had to pay!! No one told us of the exchange involved!! No one told is that being a girl child came with its own torture and ungodly sacrifices!! No one told us that most times we had to give more than just our brains to get that dream job!!

Back then it was all by merit but right now the story is twisted!! It is now a thing of knowing someone at the top or using what you have to get what you want!! The society is sick!!
Most girls are now scared to even be friends with their bosses, so as to avoid the unknown. Sex is now the new application letter!!

Even guys are not left out!! Female/male bosses use most of these guys as a tool of satisfaction all in the name giving them their dream job. To everyone out there going through this sickening situation the country has put us all in, please my darling take a step backwards and ask yourself for how long? To what end? 

Restructure your life! Rediscover yourself! Pursue your dreams!! Be a noisemaker if you have to Dare to become more and hustle legitimately!! Iyanu ma shele!! Don't sell your body for money or any JOB!''

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/09/ronke-oshodi-oke-sex-application-letter/

Re: Sex Is Now The New Application Letter - Actress Ronke Oshodi-oke by Olodo24: 1:30pm On Sep 26, 2018
my people come and take me out of the dark o.

I'm tired of being in the same dark room with Oganigwe aka world breast.

there is fire on the mountain, run. run. run
Re: Sex Is Now The New Application Letter - Actress Ronke Oshodi-oke by generationz(f): 1:41pm On Sep 26, 2018
This is actually the sad truth

a lot of these working class ladies have been passed around like cake tray cry in order to keep their jobs and rise to the top. when they get there, they begin to oppress those at the bottom

Even as a young pretty lady, if you go out buy something from an open market those local sellers especially the men will inflate the price for you times four . Their warped reason is because as a lady your boyfriend is doling out cash for you or as they say ' no be you go pay for am na'.

Even if I have a man who's spending on me , shouldn't I manage my resources well with due diligence.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Is Now The New Application Letter - Actress Ronke Oshodi-oke by Immaculatesnow(m): 1:45pm On Sep 26, 2018
Nigerian ladies are designed to love money over sense so nothing new to read here
But if you have any verified Nigerian AdSense account to sell the hit my signature digits up.
Re: Sex Is Now The New Application Letter - Actress Ronke Oshodi-oke by Tamarapetty(f): 2:10pm On Sep 26, 2018
Thanks for being honest
Re: Sex Is Now The New Application Letter - Actress Ronke Oshodi-oke by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 26, 2018
generationz:
This is actually the sad truth

a lot of these working class ladies have been passed around like cake tray cry in order to keep their jobs and rise to the top. when they get there, they begin to oppress those at the bottom

Even as a young pretty lady, if you go out buy something from an open market those local sellers especially the men will inflate the price for you times four . Their warped reason is because as a lady your boyfriend is doling out cash for you or as they say ' no be you go pay for am na'.

Even if I have a man who's spending on me , shouldn't I manage my resources well with due diligence.

This is funny grin grin grin
Re: Sex Is Now The New Application Letter - Actress Ronke Oshodi-oke by generationz(f): 5:08pm On Sep 26, 2018
cruchenutii:

This is funny grin grin grin
really? which part
Re: Sex Is Now The New Application Letter - Actress Ronke Oshodi-oke by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 26, 2018
generationz:

really?
which part

If this below is really happening to you, then you're having pretty girl problems. cheesy

Re: Sex Is Now The New Application Letter - Actress Ronke Oshodi-oke by youngberry001(m): 6:44pm On Sep 26, 2018
Y dis one come be like frog wey get 2months pregnant sad
Re: Sex Is Now The New Application Letter - Actress Ronke Oshodi-oke by generationz(f): 7:13pm On Sep 26, 2018
cruchenutii:

If this below is really happening to you, then you're having pretty girl problems. cheesy

theatter just taya me. its headache inducing but by the time I'm done haggling with them they look at me in wonder like ' oh girl you wicked o'

if its not that one its them calling me last born as soon as I start talking.
Re: Sex Is Now The New Application Letter - Actress Ronke Oshodi-oke by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 26, 2018
generationz:

theatter just taya me. its headache inducing but by the time I'm done haggling with them they look at me in wonder like ' oh girl you wicked o'

if its not that one its them calling me last born as soon as I start talking.

Pele, you have a babyish look or voice I guess

(1) (Reply)

Sped Darlington Apologize To DJ Cupy Says, 'English Is Hard For The Igbo Tongue' / Watch Fadaka 3 Yoruba Movie By Yewande Adekoya Here / "Worry Them ! ! !" - Ray Hushpuppi All Fendified In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.