Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Firstbank Calling! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Firstbank Calling! (1393 Views)

UBA And Firstbank Massive Recruitment 2016 / Aptitude Test (june 26th) For FIRSTBANK Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2013...help / Firstbank Confirmatory Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Firstbank Calling! by favourdamy(f): 11:32am On Apr 05, 2007
Hi everybody,saw a letter today from firstbank calling for interview on April 10-12 and 16-19,check your mailbox for your invitation,then visit their site to print yours.see you @ the top
Re: Firstbank Calling! by boscouju: 12:16pm On Apr 05, 2007
please how do u go about this, printing out from the site. i cant find their posting on the site
Re: Firstbank Calling! by valianty(m): 12:22pm On Apr 05, 2007
Yes, I got got a text message from firstbank inviting me for the interview today. How does the interview look like?
Re: Firstbank Calling! by favourdamy(f): 12:31pm On Apr 05, 2007
guyz i have not been able to print my letter,cudnt find any link in the site.i dont know about txt msgs,i only saw the mail.may be later i wll give it another try,b4 the dates on the mail.
Re: Firstbank Calling! by Abdultaj: 2:45pm On Apr 05, 2007
Congratulations! Please anyone with info about First Bank interview? Lets all pray very well, its gona be success for all.
Re: Firstbank Calling! by Mishie: 3:37pm On Apr 05, 2007
hi all. i got the sms and email. when you go the firstbank site, scroll to the news bar. you'll see executive trainee interview and then read thru to the place where you are asked to click "here" to printy letter. after you do that, wait for another small window to open, where you have to log in your no.if you are successful, your page will open and you'll see print page or close window at the foot of it.
wishing us all success in this one. my date is tuesday 17th. in abuja. see yu guys, ok. we'll get the interview hints soon.
Re: Firstbank Calling! by austinooo(m): 4:04pm On Apr 05, 2007
I got my own invitation too,let us start to pray that Gods wish should reign supreme,prepare well and trust in God.
Re: Firstbank Calling! by tydare: 5:08pm On Apr 05, 2007
hi nairalanders, i got both the sms and mail for the interview and i have printed out my letter sheduled for thurs next week in abuja. i thank God. to get ur letter, when you open their website, while reading through on the infomation for the interview, click on 'here', then type in ur number and click on print. please anyone on useful info on this 1st stage of interview? thanks. c u all at the top by God's grace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Firstbank 3rdbatch:wat Is Happening! / 2007/2008 Agip Aptitude Test Fomat! / Conoil Registrars Address Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.