Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Lilian Esoro Gushes Over Priceless Moments With Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilian Esoro Gushes Over Priceless Moments With Son (1129 Views)

Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson / Lilian Esoro Shows Off Makeup Free Face [PICS] / Lilian Esoro Rocks See-Through Outfit As She Shares Cryptic Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lilian Esoro Gushes Over Priceless Moments With Son by TunezMedia: 2:51pm On Sep 26, 2018
Popular Nollywood actress, Lilian Esoro couldn't contain herself at hearing her son call her name, so she took to her social space to share some more special bonding moments with Jayden, her son with TripleMG boss, United Franklin.

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/09/lilian-esoro-gushes-over-priceless.html
Lalasticlala MissyB3 Fynestboi

Re: Lilian Esoro Gushes Over Priceless Moments With Son by tstx(m): 2:58pm On Sep 26, 2018
Anything for the Gram
Re: Lilian Esoro Gushes Over Priceless Moments With Son by Johnpaul01: 2:58pm On Sep 26, 2018
tstx:
Anything for the Gram

Is it only rubbish that is inside your mouth

Re: Lilian Esoro Gushes Over Priceless Moments With Son by tstx(m): 3:17pm On Sep 26, 2018
Johnpaul01:

Is it only rubbish that is inside your mouth

Here's my face.... oya transmission me

Re: Lilian Esoro Gushes Over Priceless Moments With Son by Johnpaul01: 3:22pm On Sep 26, 2018
tstx:

Here's my face.... oya transmission me
You may die in the process

Re: Lilian Esoro Gushes Over Priceless Moments With Son by tstx(m): 3:25pm On Sep 26, 2018
Johnpaul01:
You may die in the process
Werey le leyin

Re: Lilian Esoro Gushes Over Priceless Moments With Son by Johnpaul01: 3:31pm On Sep 26, 2018
tstx:

Werey le leyin
I don't want to spend even a second of my time on you. You are the least of my thoughts right now

Re: Lilian Esoro Gushes Over Priceless Moments With Son by Ladycloud(f): 3:57pm On Sep 26, 2018
Phew... As much as these single mothers make it seem like they got it all under control, the role of a Father in a growing child's life can't be over under emphasized.

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro Gushes Over Priceless Moments With Son by DABREEZYTOS(f): 4:15pm On Sep 26, 2018
THE WAY THE PARENTS DEY SHUTTLE DZ CUTE BOY UPANDAN no good for his upbringing...diariz ntin as beautiful as growing up in a home with lots of love from your parents under the same roof

(1) (Reply)

Pastor David Okoye's Birthday: How Old Is Pastor David Okoye? / Social Media I Won The Best Snap Chat In Nigeria, Bobrisky. See Fans Reactions / Sad News For Fans Of Chioma. Chioma In Pain As She Suffers From...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.