Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,309 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Smartphone Photography Tips: Handy Tricks You Should Know - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Smartphone Photography Tips: Handy Tricks You Should Know (16685 Views)

12 Hottest Phone Photography Tips: How To Get Better Photos With Your Phone 2019 / Black And White Photography Tips & Exmaples / Some Basic Photography Tips Explained For Beginners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smartphone Photography Tips: Handy Tricks You Should Know by pacespot(m): 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2018
Nice thread, quite helpful. I have been looking for a way to record video with better audio quality using my Infinix phone. Some say I need to buy a mic for improved audio quality. Please, whoever knows the mic best suited for video recording on phone?
Re: Smartphone Photography Tips: Handy Tricks You Should Know by Naughtytboy: 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2018
BrokenCock:

U r my colleague, u lick any hole whether living or half alive, no matter the gender and age because u inherited the act from ur 4fadaz who licked yanshes for fun in the name of pleasing this kid that is about to respond to me again. As a professional asslicker sir, how many have u licked today?
asshole licker
Re: Smartphone Photography Tips: Handy Tricks You Should Know by BrokenCock: 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2018
keryj:

you need not be scared cheesy u can always man-up and answer them grin

U can see, somebody is now calling me asslicker like I want to take his title from him.
I will luv it if we cud chat inza oza rum wink
WHATSAPP0sevenZero898906thirty-Eight
Re: Smartphone Photography Tips: Handy Tricks You Should Know by BrokenCock: 1:23pm On Sep 27, 2018
Naughtytboy:
asshole licker
My oga
Re: Smartphone Photography Tips: Handy Tricks You Should Know by keryj(f): 2:01pm On Sep 27, 2018
BrokenCock:

U r my colleague, u lick any hole whether living or half alive, no matter the gender and age because u inherited the act from ur 4fadaz who licked yanshes for fun in the name of pleasing this kid that is about to respond to me again. As a professional asslicker sir, how many have u licked today?

you dont need to mind him, this is social media. his reason for socializing might not be same as yours. not everyone have ulterior when they try to be friendly with a girl
Re: Smartphone Photography Tips: Handy Tricks You Should Know by BrokenCock: 2:28pm On Sep 27, 2018
keryj:

you dont need to mind him, this is social media. his reason for socializing might not be same as yours. not everyone have ulterior when they try to be friendly with a girl

He is a Naughtyboy
I think he is so jealous
Re: Smartphone Photography Tips: Handy Tricks You Should Know by BrokenCock: 4:18pm On Sep 27, 2018
keryj:

Patience is virtue smiley
I have been patiently waiting for a virtous chat on whatsapp oh
Re: Smartphone Photography Tips: Handy Tricks You Should Know by Ladycloud(f): 2:12am On Sep 28, 2018
Uhm[q. I'm a lady brouote author=Anegbettedude post=71549160]thanks bro[/quote]
Re: Smartphone Photography Tips: Handy Tricks You Should Know by Ejadike(m): 11:46am On Sep 29, 2018
Ladycloud:
Uhm[q. I'm a lady brouote author=Anegbettedude post=71549160]thanks bro
Hello Lady. How art thou doing?
Re: Smartphone Photography Tips: Handy Tricks You Should Know by Ejadike(m): 11:46am On Sep 29, 2018
Nature photographer is what I've always wanted to be. I could really harness the power of my TECNO Spark2 camera..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Germany To Return 7000 Benin Artefacts To Nigeria In October, Build Museum / Good Logo & Graphics Design Service Here / Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2019 V1.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.