Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister Of Canada On Gender Equality - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister Of Canada On Gender Equality (19617 Views)

Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) / Prof. Yemi Oke Writes US President Biden, PM Of Canada In Response To Chimamanda / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' Twitter Appointment: Reno Omokri Replies El-Rufai's Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister Of Canada On Gender Equality by iguita: 6:51pm On Sep 26, 2018
Omo I tire oo. See as PM dey listen to her like student.
crossfm:
How can this woman be so clueless according to some peaple yet the world can't do without her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister Of Canada On Gender Equality by tolani4real: 6:56pm On Sep 26, 2018
crossfm:
How can this woman be so clueless according to some peaple yet the world can't do without her.
We will never appreciate her because she doesn't dance to her our tune............. in this part of the world, we don't appreciate our own individual
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister Of Canada On Gender Equality by AnanseK(m): 7:05pm On Sep 26, 2018
crossfm:

And she was the Minister of finance and the coordinating ng Minister for the economy when all the looting took place. She is definitely an overrated woman who performed abysmally low when she had the opportunity to show her capacity.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister Of Canada On Gender Equality by AnanseK(m): 7:10pm On Sep 26, 2018
Afriifa:
Its gonna take APC hundred Years of Search to produce a brain like hers.

Rubbish. She was the Minister of finance and the coordinating Minister for the economy when all the looting took place. She is definitely an overrated woman who performed abysmally low when she had the opportunity to show her capacity.

We are not looking for her or her type.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister Of Canada On Gender Equality by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:13pm On Sep 26, 2018
I tell you sis,especially when world renowned leaders have made it a global issue.

This meme fits it perfectly.
Amberon1:
Nairaland misorgynistic alpha males when they hear this news :

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister Of Canada On Gender Equality by slivertongue: 7:16pm On Sep 26, 2018
NOI seem 2b one of d most sought after woman in d world.
an international intellectual bride...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister Of Canada On Gender Equality by bantudra: 7:17pm On Sep 26, 2018
Amberon1:
Nairaland misorgynistic alpha males when they hear this news :

we are not becoming gays....finish discussion....

even kenyans showed obama the middle finger,talkless of nigeria.....
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister Of Canada On Gender Equality by AngelicBeing: 7:19pm On Sep 26, 2018
dukie25:
Where's Kemi now?

When NOI talks, they listen.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7857527_justintrudeau3_jpeg8ee5758fb66b38c464518c2aee67f677
Kami is the new President of IMF tongue

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister Of Canada On Gender Equality by bantudra: 7:20pm On Sep 26, 2018
look how this canada guy look...??...

soooo....gay....
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister Of Canada On Gender Equality by buhariguy(m): 7:25pm On Sep 26, 2018
jumpandpas:
Umunwanyi Ndi Igbo Amaka.

That Afonja woman think say she can challenge NOI's achievements with forged NYSC document.

#AFONJAajoka.

Cc Immhotep Lzza madridguy ngeneukwenu buhariguy
NOI don't even have nysc club certificate.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister Of Canada On Gender Equality by jumpandpas(m): 7:29pm On Sep 26, 2018
buhariguy:
NOI don't even have nysc club certificate.

She has NEPA BILL.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister Of Canada On Gender Equality by vindisick: 7:30pm On Sep 26, 2018
post=71551780:
NOI..... one of the sensible and great woman we have in the country.... Same as Mrs Kemi Adeosun.......

A Great loss to the nation!
Miss kemi is a fraudster. Ran down Nigerians economy to the ground in just 3years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister Of Canada On Gender Equality by bigpicture001: 7:55pm On Sep 26, 2018
HighKing01:
Nigeria will be great if we the youth take charge
...wot does d youth know Hw to do...? lemme guess. take tramadol,die for their gf, Bleep gals like maaaaad, do frraud..or be complaining..get it in your head naija youths are clueless
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister Of Canada On Gender Equality by izuzu: 7:56pm On Sep 26, 2018
NOIConnect:
Discussing Gender Equality and the importance of getting women on boards and increasing the number of female CEOs with HE Prime Minister Justin Trudeau of Canada, a huge champion of gender equality; Mr Ray Chambers, UN envoy on the SDGs and Ms Dayle Haddon, Founder of WomanOne on the sidelines of UNGA 2018.

Please, who can tell aunty Ngozi to vie for Nigeria President?! embarassed embarassed
God please help Nigeria locate the blessings You've blessed us with! tongue
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister Of Canada On Gender Equality by Malawian(m): 8:01pm On Sep 26, 2018
AnanseK:

And she was the Minister of finance and the coordinating ng Minister for the economy when all the looting took place. She is definitely an overrated woman who performed abysmally low when she had the opportunity to show her capacity.
The "looting", did it come directly from the vaults of the CBN or from funds already appopriated for legitimate projects? Who was the EFCC Chairman then?

Afonja deserve their own country. Under 10 years dont be surprised to go the Afonjastan and find people moving about without phyiscall skulls. I now understand why Yoruba skulls are mined. They never use their brain anyways, so the skulls are actually like brand new ones.

Just look at the skull in the middle, they even put afonja cap on it to identify it as a premium unused skull. Tufia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister Of Canada On Gender Equality by HighKing01(m): 8:31pm On Sep 26, 2018
You can only speak for yourself and not others as for me I believe I have more to offer all I am working on is the right platform you should do the same, cause you seem smart to me
bigpicture001:
...wot does d youth know Hw to do...? lemme guess. take tramadol,die for their gf, Bleep gals like maaaaad, do frraud..or be complaining..get it in your head naija youths are clueless
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister Of Canada On Gender Equality by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 26, 2018
Justin: Let me hear it from the 'horse's mouth'. Is it true that Kemi doesnt have NYSC Certificate and your President is using NEPA Bill as Certificate?

Okonjo-Iweala: That's right!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister Of Canada On Gender Equality by EngrKem: 8:52pm On Sep 26, 2018
AnanseK:

Rubbish. She was the Minister of finance and the coordinating Minister for the economy when all the looting took place. She is definitely an overrated woman who performed abysmally low when she had the opportunity to show her capacity.

We are not looking for her or her type.
How come u r the only one with a different view about the person of NOI? U need to conrol ur jealousy.
Under her Nigeria had debt free economy
Under her nigeria became the biggest economy is Africa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister Of Canada On Gender Equality by Amberon1: 8:58pm On Sep 26, 2018
grin grin

AmazonTopaz:
I tell you sis,especially when world renowned leaders have made it a global issue.

This meme fits it perfectly.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister Of Canada On Gender Equality by CodeTemplar: 9:07pm On Sep 26, 2018
crossfm:
Which world? She left Leah sheribu and other pressing issues like VVF to be discussing vague issues. The Canadian PM must be a female version of sai bubu.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister Of Canada On Gender Equality by AnanseK(m): 9:13pm On Sep 26, 2018
EngrKem:

How come u r the only one with a different view about the person of NOI? U need to conrol ur jealousy.
Under her Nigeria had debt free economy
Under her nigeria became the biggest economy is Africa.

Facts my friend facts! There is no need to pretend that this woman did well as Nigerian high ranking minister. She may have done well in the world bank where she was working. But if you want to be honest, her performance as Minister of Finance and coordinating Minister was so much below expectations. I have no reason to be envious of her , but I have reasons to say my honest opinion.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister Of Canada On Gender Equality by Almunjid(m): 9:42pm On Sep 26, 2018
Afriifa:
Its gonna take APC hundred Years of Search to produce a brain like ass.

...To produce a brain like WHAT?

���������

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister Of Canada On Gender Equality by AnanseK(m): 9:59pm On Sep 26, 2018
Malawian:

The "looting", did it come directly from the vaults of the CBN or from funds already appopriated for legitimate projects? Who was the EFCC Chairman then?

Afonja deserve their own country. Under 10 years dont be surprised to go the Afonjastan and find people moving about without phyiscall skulls. I now understand why Yoruba skulls are mined. They never use their brain anyways, so the skulls are actually like brand new ones.

Just look at the skull in the middle, they even put afonja cap on it to identify it as a premium unused skull. Tufia.

The only 2 words I know in the Yoruba Language are orio-baje and ole. You are qualified to claim both words. Just because I speak sense doesn’t make me Yoruba. There are other sensible people as well in Nigeria.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister Of Canada On Gender Equality by AnanseK(m): 10:07pm On Sep 26, 2018
Ngozi okonjo-Aweala*
@ UN Sumit in Mauritania
"2019 Presidential election is fast approaching,the enemies of this nation are uniting,they are planning to come back to power and hold this country unto ransom once again.

- The media are angry,why? There is no more free money from the government.

- The Ex generals are murmuring, Why? There is no sign President Buhari will renew their oil blocks contract.

- Social cultural groups are grumbling, Why? No more Ghana must go bags of money to support Buhari.

- The Royal Fathers are shouting, Why? Buhari did not pay homage with cars and cash gifts.

- The Legislators are not cooperating, Why? No more budgets padding and bribes before passing of the budgets.

- Corrupt Religious leaders are lamenting, Why? No more shady arms contracts.

- Corrupt Civil Servants are not supportive, Why? No more corrupt practices, BVN and TSA have exposed their sharp practices.

- The spoilt kids are bitter, Why? PMB has made people to understand that their parents are not that rich.

Having realized the set of people that want to set this country ablaze because of their controversial ways of living, I pray that The Almighty God should help President Muhammadu Buhari overcome all these obstacles and take Nigeria to the promised land

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WE STAND WITH A MAN OF HONOR, CHARACTER AND INTEGRITY.

?

BOOM!
Oil Licence not renewable, No wonder the sudden hate from TY Danjuma, Obasanjo, etc.
Oil Bloc Licences no longer renewable
- BUHARI
One of his policy that made TY Danjuma and other corrupt Generals mad.
OBJ is crying
IBB is crying
TYD is crying
It Means Buhari Is Really Fighting For Our Future, corruption is not as usual...
51 oil licences expire.
Now OBJ & TY Danjuma's wailing will skyrocket as PMB won't sign their licences.
THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS THEY ARE USING U NOT TO RE-ELECT BUHARI. THEY THINK NIGERIA IS THEIR COMPANY TO MAKE MONEY, WHILE U CONTINUE TO STRUGGLE AND SUFFER. WE WILL EXPOSE THEM FOR WHAT THEY ARE.
ENOUGH OF THEIR FOOLISHNESS....
pls share it, needs to pass across, thanks[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister Of Canada On Gender Equality by Deltatoto: 10:19pm On Sep 26, 2018
NOIConnect:
Discussing Gender Equality and the importance of getting women on boards and increasing the number of female CEOs with HE Prime Minister Justin Trudeau of Canada, a huge champion of gender equality; Mr Ray Chambers, UN envoy on the SDGs and Ms Dayle Haddon, Founder of WomanOne on the sidelines of UNGA 2018.
jonathans finance minister Buhari own no go school Adeosun
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister Of Canada On Gender Equality by Boss13: 10:28pm On Sep 26, 2018
If there is one thing I like about NOI is her readiness to identify that she’s African. You will hardly see her in western imprint
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister Of Canada On Gender Equality by CAPSLOCKED: 10:34pm On Sep 26, 2018
Awol1:
For once I'm tempted to say... "Igbo Amaka".

Two questions I always ask myself are:

What would I have done if I weren't Igbo?

PERSONALLY, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE AND ACHIEVED AS AN IGBO?

PLEASE STOP SHOWCASING UNNECESSARY CAVEMAN PRIDE. YOU'RE IGBO DOESN'T MEAN YOU WORTH ANYTHING... YOU'RE JUST ANOTHER NIGERIAN JUST LIKE THE REST OF US.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister Of Canada On Gender Equality by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 27, 2018
crossfm:
That is because she is genius. She is good and hated by many Nigerians. Nigerians although not all don't value what they have until they loose it
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister Of Canada On Gender Equality by BlastAfonja: 7:43am On Sep 27, 2018
asuustrike1:

That is because she is genius. She is good and hated by many Nigerians. Nigerians although not all don't value what they have until they loose it
She is hated by Afonja and few Hausa because her intelligence makes them run mad
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister Of Canada On Gender Equality by OgunSkullMiner: 7:52am On Sep 27, 2018
AngelicBeing:
Kami is the new President of IMF tongue

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala VS Kemi Adeosun

4 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister Of Canada On Gender Equality by AngelicBeing: 7:57am On Sep 27, 2018
OgunSkullMiner:

Okonjo Iweala VS Kemi Adeosun
tongue

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister Of Canada On Gender Equality by OgunSkullMiner: 8:02am On Sep 27, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

PERSONALLY, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE AND ACHIEVED AS AN IGBO?

PLEASE STOP SHOWCASING UNNECESSARY CAVEMAN PRIDE. YOU'RE IGBO DOESN'T MEAN YOU WORTH ANYTHING... YOU'RE JUST ANOTHER NIGERIAN JUST LIKE THE REST OF US.

that guy is not Igbo, he's a wannabe trying to mock Igbos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deji Tinubu: Burial Programme / Zamfara Killing: It Is Ridiculous To Say I Am Doing Nothing, Buhari / APC Dumps Board Of Trustees, Forms Elders’ Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.