Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,809 members, 7,810,110 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Rihanna Carrying Sand And Water To Help Build Hospital In Malawi -.photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Carrying Sand And Water To Help Build Hospital In Malawi -.photo (4935 Views)

Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" / Build Hospital Una No Go Hear E Don Happen Now Una No Fit Go Abroad - Don Jazzy. / Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna Carrying Sand And Water To Help Build Hospital In Malawi -.photo by Airforce01(m): 5:32pm On Sep 26, 2018
Humble to the core !

Rihanna is currently out in Malawi carrying sand and water on her head to help build hospital.

This is so beautiful.

Can Genevieve and Omotola do this in Nigeria for the sake of humanity?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rihanna Carrying Sand And Water To Help Build Hospital In Malawi -.photo by Airforce01(m): 5:36pm On Sep 26, 2018
It pays to be humble .
Re: Rihanna Carrying Sand And Water To Help Build Hospital In Malawi -.photo by thesicilian: 5:51pm On Sep 26, 2018
Airforce01:
Humble to the core !

Rihanna is currently out in Malawi carrying sand and water on her head to help build hospital.

This is so beautiful.

Lalasticlala
Can't you just praise the person you want to without bringing Genevieve and omotola into the matter?! Did they tell you that they cannot do it?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rihanna Carrying Sand And Water To Help Build Hospital In Malawi -.photo by ikemesit4477: 5:51pm On Sep 26, 2018
Nice gesture!
Re: Rihanna Carrying Sand And Water To Help Build Hospital In Malawi -.photo by donbachi(m): 5:52pm On Sep 26, 2018
may God richly bless her...ours should learn.
Re: Rihanna Carrying Sand And Water To Help Build Hospital In Malawi -.photo by blackboy(m): 5:54pm On Sep 26, 2018
Correct babe
Re: Rihanna Carrying Sand And Water To Help Build Hospital In Malawi -.photo by Adaanna(f): 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2018
God bless her

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Carrying Sand And Water To Help Build Hospital In Malawi -.photo by Airforce01(m): 6:01pm On Sep 26, 2018
thesicilian:

Can't you just praise the person you want to without bringing Genevieve and omotola into the matter?! Did they tell you that they cannot do it?

Been a celebrity isn't about painting the face, wearing designer clothes and slaying for the gram like most Naija women does

Been a celebrity is also about setting a good example for your for others to follow .

3 Likes

Re: Rihanna Carrying Sand And Water To Help Build Hospital In Malawi -.photo by DEXTROVERT: 6:08pm On Sep 26, 2018
I
Love
Rihanna
Very
MUCH
Always
Wanting
Her

3 Likes

Re: Rihanna Carrying Sand And Water To Help Build Hospital In Malawi -.photo by Immaculatesnow(m): 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2018
So is this supposed to be a big deal, smh nairaland is doomed

Come and sell to me your verified Nigerian AdSense account
Re: Rihanna Carrying Sand And Water To Help Build Hospital In Malawi -.photo by Airforce01(m): 6:53pm On Sep 26, 2018
Lol
Re: Rihanna Carrying Sand And Water To Help Build Hospital In Malawi -.photo by kolafolabi(m): 6:57pm On Sep 26, 2018
Kudos to Rihanna.. She's a good role model that worths emulating.

3 Likes

Re: Rihanna Carrying Sand And Water To Help Build Hospital In Malawi -.photo by DopeAngel(m): 7:48pm On Sep 26, 2018
Meanwhile here in Nigera, some of the women we have are jumping on the bandwagon of feminism to cry and whine about their frustrated lives. And yet they still use their pussy to survive.

Feminism feminism yet we ask our man money to buy Maggi at home.

Nice one from Riri. I wish we can emulate the "white" women.

We are basically the problem of the country. Until we women stand up to take responsibility, we will never move forward.

We are busy articulating for useless feminism when we have more problems facing women in the country like teenage pregnancy, prostitution among our girls, married women sleeping around with other men particularly we Yorubas, abortion, lazy attitude to work which leads to dependency on men to survive leading to prostitution I earlier mentioned, high number of rape cases which is caused by our indecency in dressing. The list is endless. We women are the cause of our misfortune. That is just the plain truth.

May God help us in this country.

10 Likes

Re: Rihanna Carrying Sand And Water To Help Build Hospital In Malawi -.photo by lawlhee: 8:06pm On Sep 26, 2018
Wow! It's a beautiful sight to behold. She's not a bad worker sha.

2 Likes

Re: Rihanna Carrying Sand And Water To Help Build Hospital In Malawi -.photo by Airforce01(m): 8:08pm On Sep 26, 2018
lawlhee:
Wow! It's a beautiful sight to behold. She's not a bad worker sha.

But Lalasticlala thinks otherwise
Re: Rihanna Carrying Sand And Water To Help Build Hospital In Malawi -.photo by lawlhee: 8:14pm On Sep 26, 2018
Airforce01:

But Lalasticlala thinks otherwise
He sure knows.
Re: Rihanna Carrying Sand And Water To Help Build Hospital In Malawi -.photo by DavidEsq(m): 8:21pm On Sep 26, 2018
Did she also lose her bra there?
Re: Rihanna Carrying Sand And Water To Help Build Hospital In Malawi -.photo by LordsApostle: 8:31pm On Sep 26, 2018
She go sweet to fvck well well... Nice!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Carrying Sand And Water To Help Build Hospital In Malawi -.photo by tstx(m): 8:39pm On Sep 26, 2018
Africa is finished...

The continent is now a place where the rich come their camera crews to do "i am still a good person" publicity...
so that foolish people like the ones below can praise them..

This one even went as far as saying she is worth emulating.. smh. since she's a good role model that's worth emulating may all the females in your family have her character... did i hear an Amen.
kolafolabi:
Kudos to Rihanna.. She's a good role model that worths emulating.

This one said she's humble... Oh kawd.. Why are Africans shallow
Airforce01:
It pays to be humble .

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Carrying Sand And Water To Help Build Hospital In Malawi -.photo by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:43pm On Sep 26, 2018
Even with all her wealth still engage in community service work which I know she funded part of it.....

NB why is oyibo celebrites different 4rm African own?
Re: Rihanna Carrying Sand And Water To Help Build Hospital In Malawi -.photo by EXLOVER(m): 1:28am On Sep 27, 2018
LordsApostle:
She go sweet to fvck well well... Nice!!! grin grin
sand just full your head.

2 Likes

Re: Rihanna Carrying Sand And Water To Help Build Hospital In Malawi -.photo by idu1(m): 5:03am On Sep 27, 2018
She looks Malawian with her forehead undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rihanna Carrying Sand And Water To Help Build Hospital In Malawi -.photo by Airforce01(m): 6:38am On Sep 27, 2018
You're right
Re: Rihanna Carrying Sand And Water To Help Build Hospital In Malawi -.photo by Mankosi: 6:49am On Sep 27, 2018
Nice
Re: Rihanna Carrying Sand And Water To Help Build Hospital In Malawi -.photo by atilla(m): 9:49am On Sep 27, 2018
It's nice to see stuff like this once in a while rather than so so and so slays in figure hugging outfit or so so celebrity wows in beach photo shoot
Re: Rihanna Carrying Sand And Water To Help Build Hospital In Malawi -.photo by ayaside(m): 10:53am On Sep 27, 2018
Airforce01:
Humble to the core !

This is so beautiful.

Your point is?Nigerian celebrities have been helping the public in their own ways too.Makes no sense you making remarks about the two celebrities you have mentioned.Ain't you a celebrity too?Never heard you helping someone before anyway.
Re: Rihanna Carrying Sand And Water To Help Build Hospital In Malawi -.photo by mytime24(f): 11:13am On Sep 27, 2018
She try shocked
Re: Rihanna Carrying Sand And Water To Help Build Hospital In Malawi -.photo by Airforce01(m): 12:09pm On Sep 27, 2018
Yes you're right
Re: Rihanna Carrying Sand And Water To Help Build Hospital In Malawi -.photo by GOFRONT(m): 12:47pm On Sep 27, 2018
grin

Anytime I see the picture of Rihanna, something go dey rise inside my boxer....

I will sha order for a sexdoll that looks like Rihanna
Re: Rihanna Carrying Sand And Water To Help Build Hospital In Malawi -.photo by kolajoo(m): 1:16pm On Sep 27, 2018
Thanks Riri

(1) (2) (Reply)

Doris Simon Secretly Remarries In America, See Pictures / Kcee Uploads Pictures Of His Wife And Children After Hiding Them For Years / Omotola Jalade Acts As Akon’s Wife In American TV Series (video & Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.