Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

I Can Help Convert Your MS Word File To Epub For Okadabooks - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Can Help Convert Your MS Word File To Epub For Okadabooks (424 Views)

After Slaughtering Okadabooks, Will Okechukwu Ofili Slaughter Writers' Creativit / Convert PDF File To Word File Within Minutes / Don't Fall Into The Trap Of Okadabooks! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Help Convert Your MS Word File To Epub For Okadabooks by missuzoma: 6:03pm On Sep 26, 2018
Hi all,

The Okadabooks platform requires that authors convert their books to epubs before they upload them. This process--whether done on or off their app--can be long and cumbersome. But, if you don’t do it, your book will look scattered, unprofessional. That’s a horrible, horrible thing if that’s your only avenue for sales.

If you need your book to look good, I can help for a small fee (N1,500). Your book will be arranged as requested within 24 hrs. Need a Table of Contents, you'll get that. Need images in your work, you'll get that. And, it'll be extremely neat!

Please, send an email to editinghallway@gmail.com if you need help converting your book.

Have a wonderful day.
Re: I Can Help Convert Your MS Word File To Epub For Okadabooks by Litblogger: 3:15pm On Sep 28, 2018
Or they could just copy and paste it

(1) (Reply)

Don't Scroll Without Reading This!!! / What Is The Title Of The Most Suspenseful Story You Read Last Month / The Black Skinned Midget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.