Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,427 members, 7,836,714 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Man Dies In Shootout With The Police In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Dies In Shootout With The Police In Lagos (32207 Views)

Suspected Kidnapper Killed In Shootout With Police In Edo (Graphic) / Kidnapper Killed In Shootout With Police On Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) / Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies In Shootout With The Police In Lagos by symbianDON(m): 10:41pm On Sep 26, 2018
from the picture it's clear....he literally bit the dust

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Shootout With The Police In Lagos by creatorsverse(m): 10:42pm On Sep 26, 2018
Ppl above me shouting cultism doesn't pay trust me it pays a lot to many hoodlums
Re: Man Dies In Shootout With The Police In Lagos by Hardeybohwarley(m): 10:44pm On Sep 26, 2018
Omo the guy don use ref tire.
Re: Man Dies In Shootout With The Police In Lagos by Naza25: 10:48pm On Sep 26, 2018
Good riddance
Re: Man Dies In Shootout With The Police In Lagos by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 26, 2018
stainlink:
Autopsy bawo?

Una shoot person, him die. Una come dey do autopsy to find wetin?

grin grin I just tire O grin

This country na true life comedy I swear grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Shootout With The Police In Lagos by Taiwo20(m): 10:50pm On Sep 26, 2018
hardcore007:
Refnol
blueberry
Re: Man Dies In Shootout With The Police In Lagos by darkelf: 10:55pm On Sep 26, 2018
stainlink:
Autopsy bawo?

My brother, help me ask them oooo

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Shootout With The Police In Lagos by hope4nigeria(m): 11:01pm On Sep 26, 2018
stainlink:
Autopsy bawo?

hahaha, honestly, I'm not understanding

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Shootout With The Police In Lagos by solexybaba(m): 11:02pm On Sep 26, 2018
JIDEproudAFONJA:
OLAMIDE OLORUNTOBI i just want to say a very big thank you for reping us well i will say nothing else i promise.
Olamide Oloruntobi, The proud Afonja[/sup][sup][sup][/sup].
if I comment, dat means u r also a fool soon to die.
Re: Man Dies In Shootout With The Police In Lagos by Dearlord(m): 11:28pm On Sep 26, 2018
My Lord is so dear us
Re: Man Dies In Shootout With The Police In Lagos by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 26, 2018
Dunno why most Olamides are street urchins. Look at his drug stained tongue..
Re: Man Dies In Shootout With The Police In Lagos by Xkalaban(m): 11:34pm On Sep 26, 2018
Useless wasted spermatozoa
Re: Man Dies In Shootout With The Police In Lagos by skyblue4real(m): 12:18am On Sep 27, 2018
Nonsense..... where did it end now
Re: Man Dies In Shootout With The Police In Lagos by Timagex(m): 12:33am On Sep 27, 2018
stainlink:
Autopsy bawo?

. Na wetin I wan ask o shocked grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Shootout With The Police In Lagos by wandyvirus(m): 1:02am On Sep 27, 2018
All those saying why an autopsy show sheer ignorance and wasted funds in school (if they went at all). What is an autopsy report for? There are two types of autopsy: forensic and clinical. Forensic autopsies are done to define the cause and manner of death, and are often done to serve legal issues. I am tired of these kids not able to comprehend basic things but jump on the internet spewing illiteracy and under education.
Re: Man Dies In Shootout With The Police In Lagos by Afrocentric: 4:05am On Sep 27, 2018
nairafame:
A 31-year-old notorious cultist, Olamide Oloruntobi, was last night killed during a gun battle with policemen at Ishashi, Ojo, Lagos.

Olamide was said to have been the leader of the Aiye cult group in that area. It was gathered that the deceased was gunned down at about 8:50pm, at Durosooto Street, Celenizer, New Mebamu, Ishashi.

Hoodlums, allegedly led by the deceased, were said to be terrorising residents of the street when information got to the Divisional Police Officer (DPP) Ishashi Amuda Abolaji, a Superintendent (SP).

Abolaji, it was learnt, led policemen to the area and were engaged in gunbattle with the criminals. At the end of the exchange, Oloruntobi was found dead. His locally made pistol with one live ammunition, have been recovered while his corpse have been deposited at Badagry General Hospital mortuary for autopsy.
Source: http://www.nairafame.com/2018/09/olamide-dies-in-shootout-with-police-in.html

lies, he was killed by the SECURITY men in the area.

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies In Shootout With The Police In Lagos by Afrocentric: 4:09am On Sep 27, 2018
Tokziby:
How can one go into a gun battle with a locally made pistol with one live round The guy must have been high on oshogbo weed, for him mind the one bullet can maim 7 people at a time.

Village people una do well ooo cheesy
he was killed by the security men in the area, after they have neutralized his charms

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies In Shootout With The Police In Lagos by hardcore007: 4:28am On Sep 27, 2018
Taiwo20:

blueberry
skales �
Re: Man Dies In Shootout With The Police In Lagos by fanzine(f): 4:56am On Sep 27, 2018
I know this guy o. Always restless and had a rough life. I know someone who had preach to him to change to no avail. Now what an end. Nawa.

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies In Shootout With The Police In Lagos by Rindo69: 5:54am On Sep 27, 2018
Autopsy ? He was shot and killed !!!! In Nigeria, autopsy equals organ harvesting
Re: Man Dies In Shootout With The Police In Lagos by Orpe7(m): 6:09am On Sep 27, 2018
Oya cadaver for medical students osheeey
Re: Man Dies In Shootout With The Police In Lagos by Orpe7(m): 6:12am On Sep 27, 2018
Imagine the meaning of his name
Olamide: my wealth has come
Oloruntobi: God is Big
Your parents gave u a wonderful name of ur naming yet u say na omoesu u wan d bear well u dead now. Go and terrorize them in the underworld
Re: Man Dies In Shootout With The Police In Lagos by AFONJACOW(m): 6:36am On Sep 27, 2018
Afonja and thuggery Tufiakwa
Re: Man Dies In Shootout With The Police In Lagos by Adefemiaderoju1: 8:44am On Sep 27, 2018
Good if truly he's Curtis
Re: Man Dies In Shootout With The Police In Lagos by wink2015(m): 10:56am On Sep 27, 2018
nairafame:
A 31-year-old notorious cultist, Olamide Oloruntobi, was last night killed during a gun battle with policemen at Ishashi, Ojo, Lagos.

Olamide was said to have been the leader of the Aiye cult group in that area. It was gathered that the deceased was gunned down at about 8:50pm, at Durosooto Street, Celenizer, New Mebamu, Ishashi.

Hoodlums, allegedly led by the deceased, were said to be terrorising residents of the street when information got to the Divisional Police Officer (DPP) Ishashi Amuda Abolaji, a Superintendent (SP).

Abolaji, it was learnt, led policemen to the area and were engaged in gunbattle with the criminals. At the end of the exchange, Oloruntobi was found dead. His locally made pistol with one live ammunition, have been recovered while his corpse have been deposited at Badagry General Hospital mortuary for autopsy.
Source: http://www.nairafame.com/2018/09/olamide-dies-in-shootout-with-police-in.html

Wasted youth!

They will never quit from secret cult.

Now see the benefit of joining cultism.

Those cult in the tertiary institution will also end up this way if they refused to denounced cultism.
Re: Man Dies In Shootout With The Police In Lagos by samwayne154(m): 8:40pm On Sep 27, 2018
Tokziby:
How can one go into a gun battle with a locally made pistol with one live round The guy must have been high on oshogbo weed, for him mind the one bullet can maim 7 people at a time.

Village people una do well ooo cheesy
others had their gun. his main motive was to obtain people
Re: Man Dies In Shootout With The Police In Lagos by samwayne154(m): 8:45pm On Sep 27, 2018
Mobsync:
Shootout?

Is the police trying to say a guy armed with a one-shot-shotgun-round locally made gun engaged them in a shoot-out?

Na lie. They gunned the dude down.

His death is a welcome development though. At least, he'll be useful at the other side.
everybody in cele nica was happy. He wasn't shot, it was Cutlass they used on him. Aswear bullet can't penetrate him. How do you think he faced the police with his pistol? I guess he didn't know they're with Cutlass

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rape, Sex Scandal Rocks Police Unit In Abeokuta, Ogun State / Vehicle Guns And Bullet Coming From Niger Republic Intercepted By Customs / Young Man Killed In Anambra Cult War (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.