Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

The Hail Mary Prayer - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Hail Mary Prayer (4219 Views)

When You Pray The “hail Mary” Prayer / Christians, Say After Me- "Hail Mary, full of Grace!" / The Story Of A Protestant Child Who Prayed The Hail Mary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hail Mary Prayer by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 01, 2018
Gggg102:

the same place you were told to ask others to pray for you.
it was only written to saints who are alive on earth.
the command to pray for one another is for saints that are alive.
Re: The Hail Mary Prayer by Gggg102(m): 10:22am On Oct 01, 2018
solite3:
it was only written to saints who are alive on earth.
the command to pray for one another is for saints that are alive.

and they are all alive in the presence of God.

2 Likes

Re: The Hail Mary Prayer by johnw47: 12:06pm On Oct 01, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

Belove of God! I asked you a straight forward question instead of answering politely, you turn to your normal way accusation and calling of names.

Grow up in your thinking bro.

bloodof, you know very well i didn't say you lied because you asked a question,
but because you said that Jesus taught to pray to "the eternal Godhead(Father, Son and Spirit)"
when Jesus in fact taught to pray to the Father

see how you just lie and lie and lie, lying begets lies as you fake christians continually show,
and sol supports you all the way in your lies against what Jesus said, all the way to hell

your false words against Christ's true words and sol's supporting your false words against Christ's true words makes you both antichrists

1Jn_2:22  Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

bloodof and sol, you both lie and support lies denying what Jesus said,
you don't believe what Jesus said = you don't believe in Him
you are both antichrist,
whoever denies the son denies the Father also

1Jn 2:23  Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father:
Re: The Hail Mary Prayer by johnw47: 11:41pm On Oct 01, 2018
the reason you habitual liars choose to ignore my posts, is because the alternative
is more of your lies, which also will be exposed

Joh_8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

2 Likes

Re: The Hail Mary Prayer by johnw47: 1:36am On Oct 06, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

Jesus clearly gave us a guide on how to pray in Luke 11. It is in line with how Jesus taught us to pray.

Directing our prayer and request to the eternal Godhead(Father, Son and Spirit)

bloodof you lied, Jesus never directed us to pray to Godhead, Himself, or the Holy Spirit
Jesus told us to pray to the Father:
Luk 11:2  And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth. 

sol you supported bloodof's lies - his own words, which go against Jesus words

solite3:
normal way bro. learn to ignore him.

all you said bloodof was lies, and all i said was truth
and you sol told bloodof to ignore me, which is ignoreing the truth that i said, which Christ said

and you bloodof ofcourse agreed with sol, your supporter in lies

bloodofthelamb:

Thank you bro. I have already learned that.

you both ignore the truth i posted and hold onto your own words that go against the words of Jesus
you phony christians, keep on fooling yourselves

Mat 7:21  Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 
Mat 7:22  Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 
Mat 7:23  And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Rev_21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Re: The Hail Mary Prayer by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 06, 2018
Gggg102:

and they are all alive in the presence of God.
they are dead physically, meaning they are not aware of you.
Ecclesiastes 9:5-6 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.
Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun.
Re: The Hail Mary Prayer by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 06, 2018
johnw47:

bloodof you lied, Jesus never directed us to pray to Godhead, Himself, or the Holy Spirit
Jesus told us to pray to the Father:
Luk 11:2  And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth. 

sol you supported bloodof's lies - his own words, which go against Jesus words

all you said bloodof was lies, and all i said was truth
and you sol told bloodof to ignore me, which is ignoreing the truth that i said, which Christ said

and you bloodof ofcourse agreed with sol, your supporter in lies

you both ignore the truth i posted and hold onto your own words that go against the words of Jesus
you phony christians, keep on fooling yourselves

Mat 7:21  Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 
Mat 7:22  Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 
Mat 7:23  And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Rev_21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
even if you want to correct someone do so in meekness.

Galatians 6:1
Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.

I said bloodofthelamb should ignore because I knew you were coming to derail the thread and that you clearly did.
Re: The Hail Mary Prayer by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:36am On Oct 06, 2018
solite3:

Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.

I said bloodofthelamb should ignore because I knew you were coming to derail the thread and that you clearly did.

Are you answering John the Pharisee. He does not know Jesus whom he confess to know. Anybody can quote scripture, even the devil. How do I know? "By their fruit you shall know them", Jesus said.
Re: The Hail Mary Prayer by johnw47: 9:26am On Oct 06, 2018
solite3:

so you told bloodof to ignore me because you knew i was coming to derail bloodof's lies with the truth of the matter

yes that is clearly what i did and with scriptual backing, with backing from the Truth
which you both rejected

Re: The Hail Mary Prayer by johnw47: 9:29am On Oct 06, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

Are you answering John the Pharisee. He does not know Jesus whom he confess to know. Anybody can quote scripture, even the devil. How do I know? "By their fruit you shall know them", Jesus said.

yes by their fruits - lies you will know them

bloodof, see your false accusations, how you cannot stop lying 
you lied against Jesus and i showed it with scripture
and you lie against me (pharisee, not knowing Jesus) because i supported what Jesus said
but false accuser, that's what evil does, isn't it

Joh_8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: The Hail Mary Prayer by johnw47: 9:42am On Oct 06, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

Is praying to Jesus Christ unscriptural?

bloodofthelamb:

Belove of God! I asked you a straight forward question instead of answering politely, you turn to your normal way accusation and calling of names.

Grow up in your thinking bro.

liars go from one lie to another, the subject isn't can we pray to Jesus,
but that Jesus taught to pray to the Father, not to Himself or the Holy spirit
as you lied and said, and sol lie supported you in your lies

Rev_21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Re: The Hail Mary Prayer by johnw47: 9:55am On Oct 06, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

Belove of God!

^^^ you say that bloodof , and you say that bloodof vvv

bloodofthelamb:

John the Pharisee. He does not know Jesus whom he confess to know.

you say anything from your head that suits you, especially if it's lies,
and even when shown that you lied against Jesus you didn't retract it
and your brother in lies sol lie, sticks right by you

those who lie together stay together:
Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Re: The Hail Mary Prayer by johnw47: 10:08am On Oct 06, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

@bold, yet i'm not the one who lied against Jesus Christ,
you are

Re: The Hail Mary Prayer by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 06, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

he is so haughty!
Re: The Hail Mary Prayer by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 06, 2018
johnw47:

so you told bloodof to ignore me because you knew i was coming to derail bloodof's lies with the truth of the matter

yes that is clearly what i did and with scriptual backing, with backing from the Truth
which you both rejected

yea I was right you came to derail the thread not because you are really interested in the truth but you had an issue with bloodofthelamb. I can see through your hypocrisy.
you want to be the Mr right and anyone who opposes you should be condemn.
whereas you made an allegation in my own thread which you were unable to defend. pathetic isn't it?
you cast stones at others knowing full well you yourself is guilty.
it is not the knower or quotes of the law that are justified but the doers. God is not moved by your eloquence.

Matthew 7:3
And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

Matthew 7:4
Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

Matthew 7:5
Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Luke 6:41
And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but perceivest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

Luke 6:42
Either how canst thou say to thy brother, Brother, let me pull out the mote that is in thine eye, when thou thyself beholdest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then shalt thou see clearly to pull out the mote that is in thy brother's eye.

Romans 2:1-6 Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things.
But we are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth against them which commit such things.
And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God?
Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?
But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;
Who will render to every man according to his deeds:
Re: The Hail Mary Prayer by johnw47: 1:09pm On Oct 06, 2018
solite3:
he is so haughty!

of course you call truthful haughty,
you being the liar that you are
Re: The Hail Mary Prayer by johnw47: 1:26pm On Oct 06, 2018
solite3:
yea I was right you came to derail the thread not because you are really interested in the truth but you had an issue with bloodofthelamb. I can see through your hypocrisy.
you want to be the Mr right and anyone who opposes you should be condemn.
whereas you made an allegation in my own thread which you were unable to defend. pathetic isn't it?
you cast stones at others knowing full well you yourself is guilty.
it is not the knower or quotes of the law that are justified but the doers. God is not moved by your eloquence.

such a confused post which is understandable coming from lies

as for the scriptures you posted, i showed that you and bloodof lied against Jesus, oh log in the eye sol
but lies beget more lies sol lie, and you cannot stop

@blue, show the allegation i wasn't able to defend, whatever that means, oh pathetic phony christian
Re: The Hail Mary Prayer by adelee777: 1:56pm On Oct 06, 2018
Gggg102:

Hail Mary, full of grace,

the Lord is with you,

blessed are you among women, and

blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, mother of God,

pray for us sinners,

now, and the hour of our death,

amen.

point out the part of the prayer that is problematic.

cc: solite3, doyinbaby.

If you read through that prayer as a christian and you can't see what is wrong with it, then I think something is wrong somewhere. Pls point to a single scripture that insinuates that Mary can intercede for you.
Re: The Hail Mary Prayer by bloodofthelamb(m): 6:48pm On Oct 06, 2018
solite3:
he is so haughty!
The guy needs to grow up.
Re: The Hail Mary Prayer by Maestro21: 8:32pm On Oct 06, 2018
There is a reason we are not to pray through or with Mary. We are not even to pray to any angel. Heck, Jesus said we are not even ask him to ask the father. Why?

...because Jesus said God loves us himself and will do what we ask in Jesus' name.

A lot of people misunderstand prayer and get iffy results for that simple fact. We are asking amiss by asking wrongly.

Everything I have just said above is scripture. Those who have ears will hear. In Jesus' name, Amen.
Re: The Hail Mary Prayer by johnw47: 11:06pm On Oct 06, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

says a liar, you even lie against what Jesus Christ said
when you bloodof speak lies you are just speaking naturally, like your father the devil;

Re: The Hail Mary Prayer by johnw47: 11:16pm On Oct 06, 2018
solite3:
he is so haughty!

bloodofthelamb:

birds of a feather little girls stick together, go find a room girlies

Re: The Hail Mary Prayer by johnw47: 11:35pm On Oct 06, 2018
^^^ now i have of course nothing against little girlies
except when they(effeminates) are supposed to be men

1Co_6:9  Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
Re: The Hail Mary Prayer by johnw47: 11:37pm On Oct 06, 2018
and before you start crying again bloodof and sol lie,
that's how you come across, and i have no problem calling liars against Jesus Christ, effeminate
lying against the Creator, the Saviour, makes you every bad thing under the sun

1Jn_2:23  Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father:

Rom_8:9b  Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
Re: The Hail Mary Prayer by MosesAlex: 5:57am On Oct 07, 2018
solite3:
they are dead physically, meaning they are not aware of you.
Ecclesiastes 9:5-6 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.
Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun.
Mark 12:26-27
26And regarding the dead rising, have you not read about the burning bush in the book of Moses, how God told him, ‘I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob’? 27 He is not the God of the dead, but of the living.” You are badly mistaken!

Who was Jesus speaking to during the Transfiguration? (You can as well accuse Jesus)
Mt 17: 3 Just then there appeared before them Moses and Elijah, talking with Jesus.

Jesus seems to be a Catholic o, see Him discussing with Moses and Elijah who some would want us to believe cant communicate with the living.

Mt 27:52-53
52The tombs broke open, and the bodies of many saints who had fallen asleep were raised. 53After Jesus’ resurrection, when they had come out of the tombs, they entered the holy city and appeared to many people

Ah---another one. What concern the saints with appearing to many who are living. Their work should have been finished while they were physically alive.
Re: The Hail Mary Prayer by johnw47: 11:16am On Oct 07, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

you rarely do bloodof, it's often your words against scripture,
even your words against Jesus words, in scripture
such a evil thing, but he will say to you:

Mat_7:23b  I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Re: The Hail Mary Prayer by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 19, 2018
MosesAlex:

Mark 12:26-27
26And regarding the dead rising, have you not read about the burning bush in the book of Moses, how God told him, ‘I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob’? 27 He is not the God of the dead, but of the living.” You are badly mistaken!

the Jesus say they were not dead?
Read to context. Jesus was talking about the day of resurrection not that they were not dead

in fact Peter said David is both dead and buried

Acts 2:29 Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.

was Jesus speaking to during the Transfiguration? (You can as well accuse Jesus)
Mt 17: 3 Just then there appeared before them Moses and Elijah, talking with Jesus.
are you Jesus? did the disciples speak with Moses and Elijah? even when Peter suggested that tents should be built for them and Jesus, he rebuked them not to do such. today the Roman Catholic Church builds shrines and temples for various saints which God never commanded.

Jesus seems to be a Catholic o, see Him discussing with Moses and Elijah who some would want us to believe cant communicate with the living.
Was Jesus praying to them or asking them to pray for him? or were they praying with Jesus?

Mt 27:52-53
52The tombs broke open, and the bodies of many saints who had fallen asleep were raised. 53After Jesus’ resurrection, when they had come out of the tombs, they entered the holy city and appeared to many people

Ah---another one. What concern the saints with appearing to many who are living. Their work should have been finished while they were physically alive.[quote] can't you see they were resurrected from the grave? they were not spirits but resurrected saints.
Re: The Hail Mary Prayer by johnw47: 11:01pm On Oct 19, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

Are you answering John the Pharisee.

He does not know Jesus whom he confess to know. Anybody can quote scripture, even the devil. How do I know? "By their fruit you shall know them", Jesus said.

lies of course, but typical from you bloodof
Re: The Hail Mary Prayer by MosesAlex: 12:36pm On Oct 20, 2018
solite3:

the Jesus say they were not dead?
Read to context. Jesus was talking about the day of resurrection not that they were not dead

in fact Peter said David is both dead and buried

Acts 2:29 Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.
Actually it is you who is supposed is to understand. He is not the God of the dead, but of the living.
God refers to himself as "I AM the God of Abraham, God of Isaac, God of Jacob" to Moses. And He is not the God of the dead

You should know there is a difference between the body and the soul. The soul is a spirit.
When the body dies the soul which is a spirit leaves the body,the spirit is not dead. The which is common knowledge.

Jude 9
9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses,

That the body is buried or kept in a physical location, or that bodies are buried, does not mean that their souls are with them in the grave. Like you saw Moses at the Transfiguration. But this is basic knowledge, I wonder why you are bringing it up.

solite3:

are you Jesus?
John 14:12
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do

1 Corinthians 11:1
Imitate me, just as I also imitate Christ.

solite3:

did the disciples speak with Moses and Elijah?
They spoke to Christ in the hearing of Moses and Elijah.....continue giving me ideas cool

solite3:

even when Peter suggested that tents should be built for them and Jesus, he rebuked them not to do such.
You know is a blatant lie to say Jesus rebuke them.

If you can formulate this, I am really surprised.
solite3:

today the Roman Catholic Church builds shrines and temples for various saints which God never commanded.
We would continue to venerate the holy ones that have gone before us. We would continue to surround ourselves with them, encouraged by their example and supported by their aid.

Heb 12:1 Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses,.

Some people surround themselves with pictures of Messi, Ronaldo, etc but when those who are on pilgrimage to Heaven surround themselves with those who have made it, it irks some people.

Even the temple had images of those in heaven (Cherubims)
1 Kings 6:29
...carved engravings of cherubim, palm trees, and open flowers.

2 Chronicles 3:7
He overlaid its beams, thresholds, walls, and doors with gold, and he carved cherubim on the walls.

Ezekiel 41:18
were alternating carved cherubim and palm trees. Each cherub had two faces:

Finally, look at Colossians 3:2-3

2 Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth. 3 For you died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God.

Acts 7:59 While they were stoning him, Stephen prayed, "Lord Jesus, receive my spirit."

The saints are hidden in Christ. And their prayers availeth much. When see their images, are our eyes set on things above?

So when I say St. Peter and St. Paul pray for me, it is efficacious. Death has not separated them from Christ.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hail Mary Prayer by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 20, 2018
MosesAlex:

Actually it is you who is supposed is to understand. He is not the God of the dead, but of the living.
God refers to himself as "I AM the God of Abraham, God of Isaac, God of Jacob" to Moses. And He is not the God of the dead

You should know there is a difference between the body and the soul. The soul is a spirit.
When one dies the soul which is a spirit leaves the body,the spirit is not dead. The which is common knowledge.

Jude 9
9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses,

That the body is buried or kept in a physical location, or that bodies are buried, does not mean that their souls are with them in the grave. Like you saw Moses at the Transfiguration. But this is basic knowledge, I wonder why you are bringing it up.

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do

They spoke to Christ in the hearing of Moses and Elijah.....continue giving me ideas cool

You know is a blatant lie to say Jesus rebuke them.

If you can formulate this, I am really surprised.

We would continue to venerate the holy ones that have gone before us. We would continue to surround ourselves with them, encouraged by their example and supported by their aid.

Heb 12:1 Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses,.

Some people surround themselves with pictures of Messi, Ronaldo, etc but when those who are on pilgrimage to Heaven surround themselves with those who have made it, it irks some people.

Even the temple had images of those in heaven (Cherubims)
1 Kings 6:29
...carved engravings of cherubim, palm trees, and open flowers.

2 Chronicles 3:7
He overlaid its beams, thresholds, walls, and doors with gold, and he carved cherubim on the walls.

Ezekiel 41:18
were alternating carved cherubim and palm trees. Each cherub had two faces:

Finally, look at Colossians 3:2-3

2 Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth. 3 For you died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God.

Acts 7:59 While they were stoning him, Stephen prayed, "Lord Jesus, receive my spirit."

The saints are hidden in Christ. And their prayers availeth much.

So when I say St. Peter and St. Paul pray for me, it is efficacious. Death has not separated them from Christ.

the spirit of error is leading you on.
did I say their spirits are dead? do spirits die? stop twisting words I didn't say.
didn't you hear Peter say David was both dead and buried what are you arguing about?

what are the works Jesus meant?

what works was Jesus talking about? you quote scripture you don't understand tell me, Jesus sacrificed his life for ma,
is there anyone that can equal Jesus not to talk of doing better than him?

imitate Jesus yes, did Jesus build images and bowed to them? did Jesus pray through the saints?
Re: The Hail Mary Prayer by MosesAlex: 7:17am On Oct 21, 2018
solite3:
the spirit of error is leading you on.
did I say their spirits are dead? do spirits die? stop twisting words I didn't say.
didn't you hear Peter say David was both dead and buried what are you arguing about?

what are the works Jesus meant?

what works was Jesus talking about? you quote scripture you don't understand tell me, Jesus sacrificed his life for ma,
is there anyone that can equal Jesus not to talk of doing better than him?

imitate Jesus yes, did Jesus build images and bowed to them? did Jesus pray through the saints?

The spirit of error is the one leading you.
You conveniently ignored where I showed you lied. Who is then in error? That you lie to defend your way of thinking

Now you have jumped to another one.
Why are u quoting me out of context.

Do you not ask people to pray for you. Your problem is that you think you can only ask those on earth to pray for you. But the truth which should also inspire you is that the holy ones in heaven can still pray for us . Death has not separated them. And I have showed you that the holy ones are hidden in Christ. And the prayers of a righteous person availeth much (James 5:16)

The topic here is about if the saints can pray for us. The answer is yes. And that their prayers are very efficacious.
It is ignorance and a plus to the devil for you to neglect what can help you.

4 Likes

Re: The Hail Mary Prayer by xproducer: 4:01pm On Oct 21, 2018
solite3:

hail Mary is a prayer directed to Mary not God.
prayers are to be directed to God

+++++

Indeed - "For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;" -1 Timothy 2:5

Keeping the Word is paramount - "And it happened, as He spoke these things, that a certain woman from the crowd raised her voice and said to Him, “Blessed is the womb that bore You, and the breasts which nursed You!” But He said, “More than that, blessed are those who hear the word of God and keep it!” - Luke 11:27-28

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Christ Apostolic Church Member :::chatbox::: / First Fruits, What Is It All About? / Justified—by Faith Or Works?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.