Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

How I Tackled Delta State Flood In 2012 - Emmanuel Uduaghan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Tackled Delta State Flood In 2012 - Emmanuel Uduaghan (258 Views)

Royal Wedding: Natasha Akpoti To Marry Alema Of Warri, Emmanuel Uduaghan / Emmanuel Uduaghan Returns To PDP / Emmanuel Uduaghan Campaigns With Underage Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Tackled Delta State Flood In 2012 - Emmanuel Uduaghan by asabametro: 7:00pm On Sep 26, 2018
When the flood disaster struck in 2012, I was on the Nigerian delegation led by President Goodluck Jonathan, to the UN General Assembly in New York. I had to cut short that trip when the news of Delta State going under water was reported to me.
I was worried about what my people, especially the victims, would be passing through and while the summit was underway with the host, former President Barack Obama delivering his welcome address, I had to take permission from my own President, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, to return to Nigeria with the next available flight.

Continue Reading ... http://www.asabametro.com/2018/09/how-i-tackled-delta-state-flood-in-2012-uduaghan/

(1) (Reply)

Uvox Populi Vox Dehi.. Ohun Eniyan Lohun Olohun by Abdulateef Ishowo / Every Topic About Osun Rerun Should Be Moved To Crime Section Of Nairaland / ''APC Will Win 2019 Elections'' - President Buhari Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.