Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

BREAKING: Obasanjo’s Son ‘declares Self Available’ For Buhari’s Re-election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Obasanjo’s Son ‘declares Self Available’ For Buhari’s Re-election (1544 Views)

Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun / Olujonwo, Obasanjo's Son Embracing His Father After Declaring Support For Buhari / Olujonwo, Obasanjo's Son, Supports Buhari For 2019 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Obasanjo’s Son ‘declares Self Available’ For Buhari’s Re-election by Buterflyle0: 7:08pm On Sep 26, 2018
In the signed cover of the letter to Keyamo, Abraham Obasanjo had written:

Dear Sir, please find attached a statement of my public declaration and support for the 2019 second term re-election bid of our highly esteemed President Buhari. I have taken a personal decision to release the statement and to notify you of my availability to work for the re-election of our dear President Muhammadu Buhari with sincerity and loyalty."

Abraham Olujonwo Obasanjo, son of former President Olusegun Obasanjo, has publicly declared his support and availability to work for the re-election bid of President Muhammadu Buhari.

According to Festus Keyamo, Director of Strategic Communications, President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation, Obasanjo’s son wrote the campaign organisation on Wednesday to officially declare his support.

In the signed cover of the letter to Keyamo, Abraham Obasanjo had written: Dear Sir, please find attached a statement of my public declaration and support for the 2019 second term re-election bid of our highly esteemed President Buhari.

“I have taken a personal decision to release the statement and to notify you of my availability to work for the re-election of our dear President Muhammadu Buhari with sincerity and loyalty.

“Please accept my assurances of the highest regards.”

Obasanjo Snr. Is opposed to Buhari’s re-election bid.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/09/26/breaking-obasanjo’s-son-‘declares-self-available’-work-buhari’s-re-election

Mynd44, OAM4J
Re: BREAKING: Obasanjo’s Son ‘declares Self Available’ For Buhari’s Re-election by jumpandpas(m): 7:08pm On Sep 26, 2018
Yeydeysmell.

Buhari is a disaster that must be prevented.

Even his cows has rejected him.
Re: BREAKING: Obasanjo’s Son ‘declares Self Available’ For Buhari’s Re-election by Jorussia(m): 7:09pm On Sep 26, 2018
Honestly,Pmb has performed below the expectations of Nigerians,especially those of us who support him,but PDP is not an alternative for the now.To me,the socioeconomic transformation that Nigeria needs,should come from APC and not PDP.I believe the second tenure of PMB will be great economically for this country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Obasanjo’s Son ‘declares Self Available’ For Buhari’s Re-election by Buterflyle0: 7:10pm On Sep 26, 2018
Lmao see wailers space bookers gang above me. grin

E don dey red for una
Re: BREAKING: Obasanjo’s Son ‘declares Self Available’ For Buhari’s Re-election by iammo(m): 7:14pm On Sep 26, 2018
the beauty of civilization, and yoruba's liberalism; in a yoruba family, a father can be a Muslim while his wife can be a Christian, similarly a father can support third force while a son supports APC, some ethnic group just can't get it, because if they don't follow their dads religion they get beheaded, they only marry their own tribe even if they have to marry their cousins. and to know such uncivilized tribe, you see them celebrating mediocrity and trivialities

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Obasanjo’s Son ‘declares Self Available’ For Buhari’s Re-election by bedspread: 7:15pm On Sep 26, 2018
Buterflyle0:
In the signed cover of the letter to Keyamo, Abraham Obasanjo had written:

Dear Sir, please find attached a statement of my public declaration and support for the 2019 second term re-election bid of our highly esteemed President Buhari. I have taken a personal decision to release the statement and to notify you of my availability to work for the re-election of our dear President Muhammadu Buhari with sincerity and loyalty."

Abraham Olujonwo Obasanjo, son of former President Olusegun Obasanjo, has publicly declared his support and availability to work for the re-election bid of President Muhammadu Buhari.

According to Festus Keyamo, Director of Strategic Communications, President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation, Obasanjo’s son wrote the campaign organisation on Wednesday to officially declare his support.

In the signed cover of the letter to Keyamo, Abraham Obasanjo had written: Dear Sir, please find attached a statement of my public declaration and support for the 2019 second term re-election bid of our highly esteemed President Buhari.

“I have taken a personal decision to release the statement and to notify you of my availability to work for the re-election of our dear President Muhammadu Buhari with sincerity and loyalty.

“Please accept my assurances of the highest regards.”

Obasanjo Snr. Is opposed to Buhari’s re-election bid.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/09/26/breaking-obasanjo’s-son-‘declares-self-available’-work-buhari’s-re-election

Mynd44, OAM4J
So how does Abramham Obasanjo Decision affect the Decisions of Nigerians...

Keyamo has lost it!
Re: BREAKING: Obasanjo’s Son ‘declares Self Available’ For Buhari’s Re-election by Lipscomb(m): 7:17pm On Sep 26, 2018
Worst thing the haters will call him is a bastard. Thanks God its a democracy. Obj will get the shock of his life this election.
Re: BREAKING: Obasanjo’s Son ‘declares Self Available’ For Buhari’s Re-election by jumpandpas(m): 7:18pm On Sep 26, 2018
Buterflyle0:
Lmao see wailers space bookers gang above me. grin

E don dey red for una

One spotted.
Re: BREAKING: Obasanjo’s Son ‘declares Self Available’ For Buhari’s Re-election by hisgrace090: 7:20pm On Sep 26, 2018
iammo:
the beauty of civilization, and yoruba's liberalism. in a yoruba family, a father can be a Muslim while his wife can be a Christian, similarly a father can support third force while a son supports APC, some ethnic group just can't get it, because if they don't follow their dads religion they get beheaded, they only marry their own tribe even if they have to marry their cousins. and to know such uncivilized tribe, you see them celebrating mediocrity and trivialities

That's how to be free, not being forced into what you don't want.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Obasanjo’s Son ‘declares Self Available’ For Buhari’s Re-election by Buterflyle0: 7:22pm On Sep 26, 2018
bedspread:
So how does Abramham Obasanjo Decision affect the Decisions of Nigerians...

Keyamo has lost it!

OBJ who cannot control his house or his own son and stop him from supporting PMB has been the one trying to tell Nigerians not to support PMB grin

Wailers over to una cheesy
Re: BREAKING: Obasanjo’s Son ‘declares Self Available’ For Buhari’s Re-election by iammo(m): 7:35pm On Sep 26, 2018
hisgrace090:

That's how to be free, not being forced into what you don't want.

the concept of free will is very strange to them, they feel humans must be controlled. while ,9 of obasanjo's children hold a PhD like their dad, one decided to even serve the country as an army facing boko haram, and another one is a rapper.
Re: BREAKING: Obasanjo’s Son ‘declares Self Available’ For Buhari’s Re-election by tribalistseun: 8:05pm On Sep 26, 2018
Fake news from the pit of hell

Re: BREAKING: Obasanjo’s Son ‘declares Self Available’ For Buhari’s Re-election by hungryboy(m): 8:25pm On Sep 26, 2018
And you think he is doing it because Buhari is a good President? His Dad might have stopped giving him pocket money and dude is now looking for a new Daddy to bail him out of his money woes
Re: BREAKING: Obasanjo’s Son ‘declares Self Available’ For Buhari’s Re-election by hungryboy(m): 8:30pm On Sep 26, 2018
Buterflyle0:

OBJ who cannot control his house or his own son and stop him from supporting PMB has been the one trying to tell Nigerians not to support PMB grin

Wailers over to una cheesy
When i see people like this guy here, it only reminds me of how bad our country has become, till our Youths will now defend even the Devil, if he is willing to put food on their table and a little money in their pocket
Re: BREAKING: Obasanjo’s Son ‘declares Self Available’ For Buhari’s Re-election by ashacot: 8:35pm On Sep 26, 2018
TAKE SENTIMENT AWAY, YOU HAVE DONE WELL PRESIDENT BUHARI WITH THE RESOURCES AT YOUR DISPOSAL
Re: BREAKING: Obasanjo’s Son ‘declares Self Available’ For Buhari’s Re-election by Racoon(m): 9:22pm On Sep 26, 2018
Nigerian youth should rather replace these old brigade of politicians.
Re: BREAKING: Obasanjo’s Son ‘declares Self Available’ For Buhari’s Re-election by Buterflyle0: 9:31pm On Sep 26, 2018
hungryboy:
When i see people like this guy here, it only reminds me of how bad our country has become, till our Youths will now defend even the Devil, if he is willing to put food on their table and a littl money in their pocket

Take your hunger and go. I am well fed and can feed you and your entire affiliations if need be
Re: BREAKING: Obasanjo’s Son ‘declares Self Available’ For Buhari’s Re-election by anibirelawal(m): 9:34pm On Sep 26, 2018
cheesy
Re: BREAKING: Obasanjo’s Son ‘declares Self Available’ For Buhari’s Re-election by anibirelawal(m): 9:35pm On Sep 26, 2018
cheesy GOOD, OBJ will follow suit sooner.
Re: BREAKING: Obasanjo’s Son ‘declares Self Available’ For Buhari’s Re-election by braine(m): 10:23pm On Sep 26, 2018
Good
Re: BREAKING: Obasanjo’s Son ‘declares Self Available’ For Buhari’s Re-election by HARDDON: 10:33pm On Sep 26, 2018
Simetimez I just sit and ponder what sorts of spiritual blindfold this govt use on people that though she feeds them with stone and sand, they yet zoombie on to their graves gallantly

(1) (Reply)

Buses For Democracy : See Schedule For Abuja - Kano Free Rides / Governor Ikpeazu Asked To Embark On 14days Self Isolation Over Corona Virus / 2023; OHANAEZE Drycleans Alh. Ismaila Funtua Over Comments Against Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.