Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

6 Things You Should Do Regularly With Your Niece - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 6 Things You Should Do Regularly With Your Niece (459 Views)

My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece / My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant / I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Things You Should Do Regularly With Your Niece by Adedapoadewale: 7:54pm On Sep 26, 2018
Aunties and Uncles are more unless like a father and mother to every children and having a nice uncles and aunties is a bonus for every child. Your niece often looks up to you as their confidant and they want to be able to share every stage of their life with you and they want you to be with them at every of their life celebrations.

There are several things you should endeavor to do and share with your niece as regularly as possible which will definitely increase the bond you both share and of course it will also make them happy and love you more. There are certain things you should do frequently with your niece such as.

Share A Meal Together
Sharing a nice meal along with your niece is something you should do regularly as it helps increase the bond between you and them. Plan a day to make their favorite dish and you all can have a joint meal on the dining table. These moments are what will stick in their brain and they will also love to come and have a meal with you frequently and it also makes them remember the taste of your meals and it will stick to their brain as they grow up.

Visit A Favorite Spot Together
You can always visit a nice spot along with them and make those spot filled with the lovely memories you both sharing together, as much time they visit the location they will always remember you. Sharing a nice outing with your niece is one of a great way to increase the bond between you guys and trust me those moments will be one of their most cherished time.

Talk About Nice Topics Together
You can also discuss nice and fun filled topic with them, you can share your childhood days' story with them and tell them nice things they will love to know about your childhood with their parents. Talk about what they should focus on and tell them how you want to guide them although their life and trust me as they move on with their life they will always see you as their escape root when the time are hard for them and when the days are bright too.

Share Cloths And Accessories
Share nice things with them. You can also share your nice cloth and accessories with them it will surely increase the bond you both share. You can share your favorite wears with them and make them see the love you have by sharing things with them in your eyes. Children often love a cheerful giver and trust me these feelings is what they will keep in their heart and for a very long period of time they will always see nice reason to share their things with you. Sharing is another great thing you should do regularly with your niece.

Sleep Together
You can find a day to sleep together, sharing same bed with them is another thing you should do regularly with your niece. You can fix a special day when they will always come and visit you and by that means you both can spend time together. A visit to your house can help increase the bond between you guys and by spending time and sleeping over in your house is what they will love to do with you regularly as they grow up.

Turn Up For Their Birthdays
Turning up for their birthday is a way to increase the bond between you guys, turn up for their birthday on a regular basis and sending them a nice happy birthday niece messages is a great way to prove your love to them and by turning up for their birthday on a regular basis will also make them turn for yours also, these custom is what they will live up to as they grow up.

Via: https://www.theodysseyonline.com/things-to-do-with-niece
Re: 6 Things You Should Do Regularly With Your Niece by ImaIma1(f): 2:37am On Sep 27, 2018
These days parents do not trust uncles with their daughters. Too many stories that touch to allow a daughter "sleep" with her uncle.

(1) (Reply)

Another 1st October / ''thank You For Elevating Me To The Club Of Motherhood'' - Vivian Chiologi-shitt / Wow! This Kind Of Love Will Melt Your Heart- Love Made In Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.