Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Omisore Declares Support For APC In Osun Rerun (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omisore Declares Support For APC In Osun Rerun (Video) (30435 Views)

Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade / Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo / Omisore Agrees To Support PDP In Osun Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omisore Declares Support For APC In Osun Rerun (Video) by maasoap(m): 7:29am On Sep 27, 2018
mirexxx:
grin didn't watch the video grin
not my business if omisore doesn't have sense

Because he didn't side with the party/people you preferred? Nigerians sha!
Re: Omisore Declares Support For APC In Osun Rerun (Video) by maasoap(m): 7:33am On Sep 27, 2018
Hotfreeze:
No leflendum
No erection

See how my wawa piglets have been crying since afternoon when Omisore did them strong thing. grin

The way they've been crying since afternoon, even when Kanu was shot in the buttocks while running, they didn't cry like that.

My friend, you're a clown cheesy. Na some people and their imaginary hero you washed like this. Chai!
Re: Omisore Declares Support For APC In Osun Rerun (Video) by maasoap(m): 7:38am On Sep 27, 2018
Awol1:
Well it's just true that in all these, the politicians are just after what serves their interest and not the general good.

Because I heard Omisore got his travel papers back

EFCC case dropped

Automatic Senatorial ticket

2 House of rep for deputy and other

2 commissioners

#450 million cash

We have not been told their deal with Adeoti.

In other words, there's an increase in those who will share in Osun common treasury if eventually APC wins.

Osun will see troubles then because they are just testing the microphone.

Besides, in all this, where Oyetola? Not even a picture of him. Is he such a dummy?

See your mouth like that of Ajakara! Ojhun we gee tulobu. So, you preferred a morron, NFA with one F9 and ABs in other subjects to become our governor?
Re: Omisore Declares Support For APC In Osun Rerun (Video) by maasoap(m): 7:41am On Sep 27, 2018
Nomswag:

who is this APC ass licker.....dude stay the f*ck away from me, you and your like are contagious. yuck!

He asked you a sensible question, Mr Hypocrite!
Re: Omisore Declares Support For APC In Osun Rerun (Video) by Moukandjo: 5:07pm On Sep 27, 2018
Hotfreeze:
No leflendum
No erection

See how my wawa piglets have been crying since afternoon when Omisore did them strong thing. grin

The way they've been crying since afternoon, even when Kanu was shot in the buttocks while running, they didn't cry like that.
This guy na serious clown! grin grin grin
Na real "shot in the buttocks"!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyo Muslims Protest In Solidarity Rally With Palestinians / Diesel Price May Hit N1,500/litre, 75% Filling Stations Closed – Marketers / Shehu Sani Distributes N15 Million Camels, Foodstuff To His Constituents (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.