Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Are You A Publisher Or Work With A Publishing Company? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You A Publisher Or Work With A Publishing Company? (382 Views)

The Leading Printing, Branding & Publishing Company In Owerri? / What Does It Take To Start A Publishing Company? / Sporry.com - CPA Network. Are You A Publisher? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Publisher Or Work With A Publishing Company? by LoveThemChubby(m): 9:14pm On Sep 26, 2018
If you are working with or represent a publishing company that is into the publishing of nursery, primary and or secondary school books please indicate here or send me a private message. Thank you
Re: Are You A Publisher Or Work With A Publishing Company? by Investor1: 9:20pm On Sep 26, 2018
WHAT DO YOU NEED SIR?
Re: Are You A Publisher Or Work With A Publishing Company? by soloyes(m): 9:59pm On Sep 26, 2018
I represent a publishing company but want a change as it is slowing me down due to the company's inability to meet up with demand. Thus, causing me to loss customers and consequently earnings accruing from commission on sales.
Re: Are You A Publisher Or Work With A Publishing Company? by soloyes(m): 10:03pm On Sep 26, 2018
Investor1:
WHAT DO YOU NEED SIR?
I represent a publishing company but want a change as it is slowing me down due to the company's inability to meet up with demand. Thus, causing me to loss customers and consequently earnings accruing from commission on sales.
Re: Are You A Publisher Or Work With A Publishing Company? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 26, 2018
soloyes:

what's your location?
Re: Are You A Publisher Or Work With A Publishing Company? by LoveThemChubby(m): 8:19pm On Oct 09, 2018
masterchi:
what's your location?
Sokoto

(1) (Reply)

Types Of Customers In Nigerian Banks / Freight Transportation Types And Services / DATA SELLERS: Get FREE 500 New Clients Ends By 7:30pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.