Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

PH Venue: I Am In Support Of Gov. Wike. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PH Venue: I Am In Support Of Gov. Wike. (1442 Views)

Thousands Of Tricycle Operators Hold Rally In Support Of Buhari In Kano / Heavy Protest Against SARS In Rivers Over Threat To Kill Gov. Wike's Aide(photos / Nigeria Vs Congo Friendly: APC Warns Gov Wike Over 'Arrival' Of Ebola In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PH Venue: I Am In Support Of Gov. Wike. by CilicMarin: 9:37pm On Sep 26, 2018
Wike is the Political Leader Of The PDP.

He practically fought for the near restoration of PDP, when Atiku, Saraki, Kwankwaso were busy frolicking with the APC.

So any attempt to deny Wike the chance of hosting the National convention, should be taken as an insult to not only Wike but true Democrats who desire a vibrant opposition.

#TeamPorthacourtVenue
#TeamWike.
#TeamTambuwal.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PH Venue: I Am In Support Of Gov. Wike. by HoluwarTohbar(f): 10:40pm On Sep 26, 2018
I hope Wike sharpens that cutlass very well cos come 2019, it will be used to clear the bushes on buharis road to daura.

OP, what's your business with PDP? Aproko!

3 Likes

Re: PH Venue: I Am In Support Of Gov. Wike. by CilicMarin: 11:09pm On Sep 26, 2018
HoluwarTohbar:
I hope Wike sharpens that cutlass very well cos come 2019, it will be used to clear the bushes on buharis road to daura.

What is your business with Osun election?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PH Venue: I Am In Support Of Gov. Wike. by id911(m): 11:33pm On Sep 26, 2018
CilicMarin:

He practically fought for the near restoration of PDP, when Atiku, Saraki, Kwankwaso were busy frolicking with the APC.

So any attempt to deny Wike the chance of hosting the National convention, should be taken as an insult to not only Wike but true Democrats who desire a vibrant opposition.

#TeamPorthacourtVenue
#TeamWike.
#TeamTambuwal.

NgeneUkwuenu, are you now a PDP member? So BMC has paid you exra stipend to try to deceive the people? Nigerians are wiser now

2 Likes

Re: PH Venue: I Am In Support Of Gov. Wike. by id911(m): 11:36pm On Sep 26, 2018
HoluwarTohbar:

Don't mind CilliMarin = NgeneUkwuenu, he/she thinks we are all fools here

1 Like

Re: PH Venue: I Am In Support Of Gov. Wike. by CilicMarin: 11:40pm On Sep 26, 2018
[s]
id911:

NgeneUkwuenu, are you now a PDP member? So BMC has paid you exra stipend to try to deceive the people? Nigerians are wiser now
[/s]

This one sees NgeneUkwenu everywhere... grin

Corrinthians come and cally your bloda!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PH Venue: I Am In Support Of Gov. Wike. by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 27, 2018
One man cannot decide for the party as a whole.
He should use dialogue instead of threats.
His threats will only expand d distrust among some of the aspirants and their supporters.
To succeed in 2019, PDP needs a United house and this can only start from this little foxes kicking in at this time.

Wike might have sponsored the party but not with his pocket money as we know it, that's what Amaechi did in 2015 but what he should focus on at this moment is diplomacy.

BTW, Rivers State has really suffered Sha. 2015 it was Amaechi spending money to help APC and now it is Wike doing same thing he accused Amaechi of doing.

How these politicians have supporters will all their hypocrisy is really a mystery.

3 Likes

Re: PH Venue: I Am In Support Of Gov. Wike. by ccwizard: 6:00am On Sep 27, 2018
kingkakaone:
One man cannot decide for the party as a whole.
He should use dialogue instead of threats.
His threats will only expand d distrust among some of the aspirants and their supporters.
To succeed in 2019, PDP needs a United house and this can only start from this little foxes kicking in at this time.

Wike might have sponsored the party but not with his pocket money as we know it, that's what Amaechi did in 2015 but what he should focus on at this moment is diplomacy.

BTW, Rivers State has really suffered Sha. 2015 it was Amaechi spending money to help APC and now it is Wike doing same thing he accused Amaechi of doing.

How these politicians have supporters will all their hypocrisy is really a mystery.

Wike didnt not choose the venue for the party. The NWC and BOT nominated three pdp states namely rivers, bayelsa and akwa ibom. Apart from rivers state none of this states have the capacity to host the pdp convention and that was why rivers state was choosen. Why will one aspirant insist that the venue be changed. PDP holds power only in the south and the convention cannot be held outside the south period.

2 Likes

Re: PH Venue: I Am In Support Of Gov. Wike. by HoluwarTohbar(f): 6:08am On Sep 27, 2018
CilicMarin:

What is your business with Osun election?
Osun is PDP, PDP is Osun.
Re: PH Venue: I Am In Support Of Gov. Wike. by id911(m): 6:22am On Sep 27, 2018
CilicMarin:
[s][/s]
This one sees NgeneUkwenu everywhere... grin
Corrinthians come and cally your bloda!
I will expose you if you keep denying
Re: PH Venue: I Am In Support Of Gov. Wike. by gare(f): 6:45am On Sep 27, 2018
CilicMarin:

#TeamPorthacourtVenue
#TeamWike.
#TeamTambuwal.

It is more than hosting, it's not all about hosting, if they don't work together PDP can't defeat APC, Woke alone and his candidate can't win, they all have to come together in other for them to win.

We all know he has been here trying to hold the party together, but the party need to grow from one strong man to a group of strong men if not if PDP looses this time around Nigeria is head for a one party system, with a very weak opposition, I bet even Woke himself will decamp to APC.
Re: PH Venue: I Am In Support Of Gov. Wike. by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 27, 2018
Op but same wike. Is trying to impose tambuwal on pdp

Is tambuwal different from the games saraki, kwankwwaso, atiku played in 2012

1 Like

Re: PH Venue: I Am In Support Of Gov. Wike. by CilicMarin: 7:19am On Sep 27, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Op but same wike. Is trying to impose tambuwal on pdp

Is tambuwal different from the games saraki, kwankwwaso, atiku played in 2012

That has not been proven. Is Wike going to force all the delegates to vote Tambuwal?
Re: PH Venue: I Am In Support Of Gov. Wike. by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 27, 2018
CilicMarin:

That has not been proven. Is Wike going to force all the delegates to vote Tambuwal?

Manipulations
Re: PH Venue: I Am In Support Of Gov. Wike. by CilicMarin: 7:26am On Sep 27, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Manipulations

But all the candidates donated representatives to the convention committee?

Don't you think, If you deny Wike the hosting right, he will rock the boat even before the journey sails off?
Re: PH Venue: I Am In Support Of Gov. Wike. by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 27, 2018
CilicMarin:

Don't you think, If you deny Wike the hosting right, he will rock the boat even before the journey sails off?

Pdp as a party now has members more influential than him.

I think wike should maintain neutrality for the success of his party.
Re: PH Venue: I Am In Support Of Gov. Wike. by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 27, 2018
CilicMarin:

Moreover the convention holding in ph is a big gain to rivers state
Re: PH Venue: I Am In Support Of Gov. Wike. by RobbStark(m): 7:33am On Sep 27, 2018
ccwizard:

Wike didnt not choose the venue for the party. The NWC and BOT nominated three pdp states namely rivers, bayelsa and akwa ibom. Apart from rivers state none of this states have the capacity to host the pdp convention and that was why rivers state was choosen. Why will one aspirant insist that the venue be changed. PDP holds power only in the south and the convention cannot be held outside the south period.

I like the way you put.
God bless you real good. morning to you
Re: PH Venue: I Am In Support Of Gov. Wike. by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 27, 2018
ccwizard:

Calm down bro, the NWC chose PH but it is d BOT that is skeptical about it as they are afraid there may be four play.

U said PDP holds power in the south, is it the South alone that will return them to the center next year?

Wike need to dialogue if not, the notherners will see it as a slap on them by a single man dictating for them using threats and all.

Wike should calm down because he's doing more harm than good with his utterances.

(1) (Reply)

#election2019: Video Of Armed Thugs Boldly Walkin Away Wit Ballot Boxes Filled.. / BREAKING: 3 Top INEC Officials, Others Caught In Bribery Scandal In A’ibom / A To Z Of The Benin River Port And Access Road Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.