Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,490 members, 7,954,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:52 AM

Ifu Ennada: 'I Need A Boyfriend To Comfort Me Now I'm Menstruating, In Pains' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifu Ennada: 'I Need A Boyfriend To Comfort Me Now I'm Menstruating, In Pains' (29675 Views)

Ifu Ennada: I Am Done Dating Nigerian Men / Ifu Ennada: I Spent N1M On Perfumes In One Week / PVC Age Controversy: Ifu Ennada 'I Marvel At The Stupidity Of Some Nigerians' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifu Ennada: 'I Need A Boyfriend To Comfort Me Now I'm Menstruating, In Pains' by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 27, 2018
Am so dissapointed in Nairaland and Seun right now. I was actually eating but Lost my appetide due to this Poo the Mod moved to Front Page.

I spit

3 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada: 'I Need A Boyfriend To Comfort Me Now I'm Menstruating, In Pains' by annnikky(f): 12:04pm On Sep 27, 2018
That's why Cece is different from them all undecided
Re: Ifu Ennada: 'I Need A Boyfriend To Comfort Me Now I'm Menstruating, In Pains' by tunary(m): 12:08pm On Sep 27, 2018
Some ladies are just too stupid

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada: 'I Need A Boyfriend To Comfort Me Now I'm Menstruating, In Pains' by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:10pm On Sep 27, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Anything to get attention. U for kuku show us the used pa.d.
Lol.. Abeggo make she no try am....grin

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada: 'I Need A Boyfriend To Comfort Me Now I'm Menstruating, In Pains' by Ndumike009: 12:18pm On Sep 27, 2018
hahaha...ok
Re: Ifu Ennada: 'I Need A Boyfriend To Comfort Me Now I'm Menstruating, In Pains' by ujezeez(m): 12:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
Which kind dirty talk b this...

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada: 'I Need A Boyfriend To Comfort Me Now I'm Menstruating, In Pains' by XklusivGistBlog(m): 12:23pm On Sep 27, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Anything to get attention. U for kuku show us the used pa.d.

Ewwwww! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada: 'I Need A Boyfriend To Comfort Me Now I'm Menstruating, In Pains' by GuntersChain(m): 12:30pm On Sep 27, 2018
You are here complaining, i haven't heard that someone went to olosho and olosho says please come back next time i am on my period.

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada: 'I Need A Boyfriend To Comfort Me Now I'm Menstruating, In Pains' by nkayclement: 12:31pm On Sep 27, 2018
Watch commercial advertising, and we will credit up to 10 cents to your account for an ad unit display.
Your earnings are practically unlimited and depend on the time you spend in front of your PC.
Working on the average 3-5 hours a day, you can get paid from 50$ to 300$ or even more to your account.

All earned funds are saved in the personal account of the employee and are paid to your bank card or electronic account upon the request in your account within 1 hour.

Interested, register with the link below:

http://eromoney.win/2362898262588/
Re: Ifu Ennada: 'I Need A Boyfriend To Comfort Me Now I'm Menstruating, In Pains' by Kingjames(m): 12:32pm On Sep 27, 2018
which kind wahala be dis walahi

if una d menstruate na wahala

if una no see am..serious wahala

if ei STop half way ..serious serious wahala

then wetin...no wonder:

Genesis 3, 16: Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee. Bible (KJV)

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada: 'I Need A Boyfriend To Comfort Me Now I'm Menstruating, In Pains' by ameh99: 12:39pm On Sep 27, 2018
I believe she has seen the different between having a boyfriend and having a Love Machine.... cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada: 'I Need A Boyfriend To Comfort Me Now I'm Menstruating, In Pains' by Rubbiish(m): 12:41pm On Sep 27, 2018
DopeAngel:
Can you imagine. Very shameless hoe and later an innocent man will pay this one's bride price.

Girls like this idiot are the reason why most Nigerian women are seen as dumb and foolish people.

Too bad for the level of moral decadence among us ladies.
I honestly sorry for your life...see the extent your madnesss has taken u to...
Re: Ifu Ennada: 'I Need A Boyfriend To Comfort Me Now I'm Menstruating, In Pains' by ikezuora4689(m): 12:42pm On Sep 27, 2018
DopeAngel:
Can you imagine. Very shameless hoe and later an innocent man will pay this one's bride price.

Girls like this idiot are the reason why most Nigerian women are seen as dumb and foolish people.

Too bad for the level of moral decadence among usa ladies.
anything to stay relevant...most Nigeria female celebrities are money hungry hoe s

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada: 'I Need A Boyfriend To Comfort Me Now I'm Menstruating, In Pains' by SAMBARRY: 12:47pm On Sep 27, 2018
DopeAngel:

so konji cannot catch women or what? grin

Shes expressing how she feels abi is that one a crime now tongue

As if you dont know women are always honey when they are menstruating tongue
Re: Ifu Ennada: 'I Need A Boyfriend To Comfort Me Now I'm Menstruating, In Pains' by SAMBARRY: 12:49pm On Sep 27, 2018
ikezuora4689:
anything to stay relevant...most Nigeria female celebrities are money hungry hoe s
but you hate money abi?alabosi ni e tongue
Re: Ifu Ennada: 'I Need A Boyfriend To Comfort Me Now I'm Menstruating, In Pains' by SAMBARRY: 12:53pm On Sep 27, 2018
ujezeez:
Which kind dirty talk b this...
pretender.

They think its only them that have the monopoly of sexual talks.when una come see women who are sexually verbally expressive,body go come dey pepper una tongue
Re: Ifu Ennada: 'I Need A Boyfriend To Comfort Me Now I'm Menstruating, In Pains' by bluefilm: 1:13pm On Sep 27, 2018
This _bitch is so thirsty.

Mehn, someone should just help her out.

As for me, I ain't interested in her nor her business in any way at all.
Re: Ifu Ennada: 'I Need A Boyfriend To Comfort Me Now I'm Menstruating, In Pains' by Edoziesmart(m): 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2018
attention seekers everywhere. And tomorrow this one will be looking for God caring man.
hoelosho
Re: Ifu Ennada: 'I Need A Boyfriend To Comfort Me Now I'm Menstruating, In Pains' by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 27, 2018
Jay95:
Am so dissapointed in Nairaland and Seun right now. I was actually eating but Lost my appetide due to this Poo the Mod moved to Front Page.

I spit
Hahahaha. What were u eating rice & stew or what Definitely had stew grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada: 'I Need A Boyfriend To Comfort Me Now I'm Menstruating, In Pains' by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 27, 2018
Why is everyone hurling insults at the poor girl.. She's only looking for means to ease the pains she feels.
What's wrong with everybody sef angry

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada: 'I Need A Boyfriend To Comfort Me Now I'm Menstruating, In Pains' by AceDomino(m): 1:52pm On Sep 27, 2018
Did she say she's given her life to Christ?
What an Issshhh
Re: Ifu Ennada: 'I Need A Boyfriend To Comfort Me Now I'm Menstruating, In Pains' by lastempero: 1:55pm On Sep 27, 2018
This is what u get When u don't have a job n u still need attention.
Re: Ifu Ennada: 'I Need A Boyfriend To Comfort Me Now I'm Menstruating, In Pains' by Ishilove: 2:09pm On Sep 27, 2018
Jeeze...

*facepalm*
Re: Ifu Ennada: 'I Need A Boyfriend To Comfort Me Now I'm Menstruating, In Pains' by jaytee01(m): 2:14pm On Sep 27, 2018
She's just expressing her happiness that she is not pregnant after solid knacking....... If u know u know!
Re: Ifu Ennada: 'I Need A Boyfriend To Comfort Me Now I'm Menstruating, In Pains' by gladisa7: 2:34pm On Sep 27, 2018
smelee +0+0!
Re: Ifu Ennada: 'I Need A Boyfriend To Comfort Me Now I'm Menstruating, In Pains' by SURElee(f): 3:53pm On Sep 27, 2018
DopeAngel:

You dey mind the fool. Na today she begin dey menstruate dey feel pain. Mschewww
Re: Ifu Ennada: 'I Need A Boyfriend To Comfort Me Now I'm Menstruating, In Pains' by Butoneday2(m): 4:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
Useless daughter
Re: Ifu Ennada: 'I Need A Boyfriend To Comfort Me Now I'm Menstruating, In Pains' by wicepaz: 4:50pm On Sep 27, 2018
she cool though
Re: Ifu Ennada: 'I Need A Boyfriend To Comfort Me Now I'm Menstruating, In Pains' by rOsy247(f): 4:54pm On Sep 27, 2018
This girl has always been lacking/seeking male comfort since her stay in BB naija house, till date. What's happening?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija's Queen Signs Management Deal With Triple MG (Photos) / Daniella Okeke Celebrates 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos / Omah Lay And Tems Charged To Court In Uganda For Violating COVID-19 Protocols

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.