Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Details Of The Gym Business - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Details Of The Gym Business (818 Views)

Gym Equipment Shop In Lagos / Utme Aspirants 2013/2014 Consultancy,details And Assistance / Need Fairly Used Gym Equipments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Details Of The Gym Business by tobby1(m): 12:05pm On Apr 05, 2007
hi,you can see that the banking industries are moving all over the states and other business ,this workers will need to exercise themselves at the gym and believe me there are some places where there are no gym houses for example in osunstate people travel all the way to ibadan or lagos for this and this can be a cool business cos it will attract students, government officials,bankers and all others.for more information contact me on my email tobionline04@yahoo.om

(1) (Reply)

Monthly Income For Nigerians / Cassava For Sale. / Google Adesnce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.