Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Tecno Camon Cm Fail To Switch To 4g Network - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon Cm Fail To Switch To 4g Network (1215 Views)

You Can Now Upgrade Your Airtel Sim To 4G Online And Claim Your 4GB Data Free / Important Information For Those Upgrading Their Airtel Sim To 4G LTE. / Tecno Mobile Launches Full Display Screen Smartphone, ‘CAMON CM’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Camon Cm Fail To Switch To 4g Network by Xylocaine(m): 7:21am On Sep 27, 2018
I wonder why my tecno CM don't have 4G network only, it has 4G/3G/2G auto in preferred network. Is my phone faulty or that was how it's made.

Re: Tecno Camon Cm Fail To Switch To 4g Network by Behankey(m): 10:19am On Sep 27, 2018
Your phone is not faulty. If u get to an area with a strong 4G network, it will automatically change to 4G. My Samsung doesn't have permanent 4G too.
Re: Tecno Camon Cm Fail To Switch To 4g Network by blaizy: 10:39am On Sep 27, 2018
Is the tecno cm nano or micro sim
Re: Tecno Camon Cm Fail To Switch To 4g Network by Xylocaine(m): 9:56pm On Sep 27, 2018
blaizy:
blaizy:
nano
Re: Tecno Camon Cm Fail To Switch To 4g Network by scarycuteface(m): 1:33pm On Sep 28, 2018
That is how it's made. There's no permanent 4G mode.
Re: Tecno Camon Cm Fail To Switch To 4g Network by beinstein(m): 1:50pm On Sep 28, 2018
Behankey:
Your phone is not faulty. If u get to an area with a strong 4G network, it will automatically change to 4G. My Samsung doesn't have permanent 4G too.

This is what the op meant.

Perhaps that's the way his phone was manufactured.

Re: Tecno Camon Cm Fail To Switch To 4g Network by missslimzy(f): 11:39pm On Sep 29, 2018
Its the area that you are IN
Re: Tecno Camon Cm Fail To Switch To 4g Network by omoalajah(m): 11:52pm On Sep 29, 2018
Its not meant to be permanently on 4G. Network is nt stable in this country
Re: Tecno Camon Cm Fail To Switch To 4g Network by datyorubaboy: 11:55pm On Sep 29, 2018
Maybe 4G is not in your present area at that time
Re: Tecno Camon Cm Fail To Switch To 4g Network by blaizy: 11:36am On Sep 30, 2018
beinstein:

What phone is dis
Re: Tecno Camon Cm Fail To Switch To 4g Network by beinstein(m): 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2018
blaizy:
What phone is dis

Tecno Camon cx
Re: Tecno Camon Cm Fail To Switch To 4g Network by Freelancerx: 4:35pm On Sep 30, 2018
beinstein:

yeah. It is still the same thing. There's no permanent 4G on the phone. I'm sure when you try to change yours to permanent 4G it will tell you it will affect calls. I.e. You won't be able to make or receive calls.
Re: Tecno Camon Cm Fail To Switch To 4g Network by Freelancerx: 4:36pm On Sep 30, 2018
That is how it was made. No permanent 4G feature.
Re: Tecno Camon Cm Fail To Switch To 4g Network by beinstein(m): 7:08pm On Sep 30, 2018
Freelancerx:
yeah. It is still the same thing. There's no permanent 4G on the phone. I'm sure when you try to change yours to permanent 4G it will tell you it will affect calls. I.e. You won't be able to make or receive calls.
Yes, i do get that. I've been using it on 4G network only because the Airtel line is only meant for internet service, so i don't bother myself about the fact that i can't use it to make or receive calls.
Re: Tecno Camon Cm Fail To Switch To 4g Network by Psoulsport(m): 7:37pm On Sep 30, 2018
Why don't you visit carlcare?
Re: Tecno Camon Cm Fail To Switch To 4g Network by Realboygenius(m): 7:25am On Oct 02, 2018
Is your sim 4G enabled?
Re: Tecno Camon Cm Fail To Switch To 4g Network by Behankey(m): 11:55am On Oct 04, 2018
beinstein:

I get it. And that's what I'm saying too. It is the way the phone was manufactured. It is no fault
Re: Tecno Camon Cm Fail To Switch To 4g Network by Vicboi1(m): 9:44pm On Oct 04, 2018
Op just download mtk engineering mode and put your phone to LTE only through the app finish no need for long talk that's what am using in my phone

(1) (Reply)

How To Message A Person Who Blocked You On Whatsapp / I Need 10k Tecno / Here Is How You Can Access Uba’s Leo On Your Apple Devices.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.