Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Osun: Have You Forgotten? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun: Have You Forgotten? (287 Views)

Have You Forgotten End Sars. Remember They Mocked The Youths / Have You Forgotten When You Are Homeless And F.. In My House 'fayose Fires Dino / I Pity Nigerians, Why Have You Forgotten Those Sufferings Quickly Under Buhari? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Osun: Have You Forgotten? by thunder74(m): 7:29am On Sep 27, 2018
Dear Nairalanders, let us advise Osun people on why they should vote wisely and not sell their votes. Mine is

Dear Osun people, before you cast your vote today remember there was a time people were sending money and relieve materials to you because of your unpaid salaries. #Votewisely.

(1) (Reply)

Osun Election Result: How Pdp’s Adeleke Reacted To Declaration Of Apc’s Oyetola / Osun Rerun: 11 False Alarm/ Lies/ Propogandan Raised By The PDP During Election / Watch And Listen To 10 Great Songs About Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.