Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Mercy Johnson Has Lost Weight, See Her Slender Figure - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Has Lost Weight, See Her Slender Figure (69104 Views)

Halima Abubakar Loses Weight, See Her Trimmed Figure In New Photo / I Lost Weight For My Boyfriend - Uche Ogbodo / Genevieve Nnaji Looking Like A Sex Doll - Fans As Actress Shows Off Slender Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Has Lost Weight, See Her Slender Figure by keryj(f): 1:03pm On Sep 27, 2018
she set anytime kiss
Re: Mercy Johnson Has Lost Weight, See Her Slender Figure by MrCoker: 1:03pm On Sep 27, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Voluptuous***

Voluminous bawo ? shocked

Can't someone speak in tongues again grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Has Lost Weight, See Her Slender Figure by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 27, 2018
Olodo24:
she didn't bleach... that's lightening from the camera

Hmm!

You're olodo true true o!
Re: Mercy Johnson Has Lost Weight, See Her Slender Figure by BrokenCock: 1:11pm On Sep 27, 2018
enoch273:
Either there is a drug burning that fat or the lifeless dullard economy is doing a great job at fat burns angry

No drug in this world can burn fat
Her bank account can carry her for decades in this economy.
Focus on your educationw jamb is coming again.
Re: Mercy Johnson Has Lost Weight, See Her Slender Figure by CioAngels(f): 1:14pm On Sep 27, 2018
Well, if it is your wish or on health ground, but, please, don't change your complexion because it will be absolute madness.
Re: Mercy Johnson Has Lost Weight, See Her Slender Figure by openmine(m): 1:18pm On Sep 27, 2018
cool cheesy
superb shape!

...but some uninformed ladies,who don't wanna go through the pain of a good workout,will say its not possible!

No pain,no gain!
Re: Mercy Johnson Has Lost Weight, See Her Slender Figure by openmine(m): 1:23pm On Sep 27, 2018
Ihatelove:
Issa lie!! What happened to her boobs
there is also an exercise to keep the boobs firm.....
its all about doing the right exercise to get it done!
Re: Mercy Johnson Has Lost Weight, See Her Slender Figure by adebayo236(m): 1:23pm On Sep 27, 2018
coolthis is beauty of d highest terrain....
Re: Mercy Johnson Has Lost Weight, See Her Slender Figure by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 27, 2018
danielistics:
wow mother of 3. I pray my wife is like her.
Na ur money & her zeal go do am for u
Re: Mercy Johnson Has Lost Weight, See Her Slender Figure by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 1:24pm On Sep 27, 2018
folake4u:
She looks good. smiley

Which of the three ladies are you talking about?
Re: Mercy Johnson Has Lost Weight, See Her Slender Figure by paix(m): 1:24pm On Sep 27, 2018
emerged01:
She don dey follow bleach. Ok o!
My brother, once a woman gets rich; the next thing is to go artificial from head to toe.
Re: Mercy Johnson Has Lost Weight, See Her Slender Figure by nokatakata: 1:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
Where is her big bureasts....
Re: Mercy Johnson Has Lost Weight, See Her Slender Figure by AmazingELixir: 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2018
nazablossom:
She looks good but I like her voluminous look better cool

You meant to say voluptuous

Re: Mercy Johnson Has Lost Weight, See Her Slender Figure by Timagex(m): 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2018
Nbote:

What exactly is lighting from d camera?
cameras and editing have a way of making you see what is not there. Filters did the job cool. #photographer
Re: Mercy Johnson Has Lost Weight, See Her Slender Figure by claseek(f): 1:39pm On Sep 27, 2018
Nbote:
She not only lost some weight, she seems to have lost her color as well
saw her very recently. She's still very dark mehn.. Probably camera effect or foundation
Re: Mercy Johnson Has Lost Weight, See Her Slender Figure by ofuonyebi: 1:51pm On Sep 27, 2018
the problem with most of the Artistes, is that even when they are married, they don't want to leave the market

for those chicks coming after them!...because of the fear of the unknown husbands!....just fames...no real trust or love!

nonesense ...loosing wait my foot...how many kilos has omotola lost since becoming artistes?
Re: Mercy Johnson Has Lost Weight, See Her Slender Figure by folake4u(f): 1:53pm On Sep 27, 2018
DAntivirus:

lol... I'm serious jor, except that's not u on ur profile

I am.
Re: Mercy Johnson Has Lost Weight, See Her Slender Figure by pretty16(f): 1:54pm On Sep 27, 2018
Her mum's passing, might have contributed to this weight loss. The death of a loved one is not so easy to deal with.
Re: Mercy Johnson Has Lost Weight, See Her Slender Figure by CheedyJ(m): 1:56pm On Sep 27, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Voluptuous***

Na idea matter oo Bros
Re: Mercy Johnson Has Lost Weight, See Her Slender Figure by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 27, 2018
enoch273:
Either there is a drug burning that fat or the lifeless dullard economy is doing a great job at fat burns angry
Do you know of any that burns fat?
Re: Mercy Johnson Has Lost Weight, See Her Slender Figure by surulere014: 2:14pm On Sep 27, 2018
No too much talk. Join us and celebrate with us...call or whatsapp
Re: Mercy Johnson Has Lost Weight, See Her Slender Figure by tonygalaxy: 2:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
Wonder how creamy her puna go be
Re: Mercy Johnson Has Lost Weight, See Her Slender Figure by DAntivirus: 2:38pm On Sep 27, 2018
folake4u:

I am.
then she's not as cute as you
Re: Mercy Johnson Has Lost Weight, See Her Slender Figure by seunmohmoh(f): 2:45pm On Sep 27, 2018
She looks sexy
Re: Mercy Johnson Has Lost Weight, See Her Slender Figure by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 27, 2018
Wawuuuuuu!shocked.... Seee figureshocked... Cc mikejj,dingbang

Re: Mercy Johnson Has Lost Weight, See Her Slender Figure by Kalashnikov102(m): 2:50pm On Sep 27, 2018
Call me when her famous big booby loose weight sad
Re: Mercy Johnson Has Lost Weight, See Her Slender Figure by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 27, 2018
Where's her huge boobs?
Re: Mercy Johnson Has Lost Weight, See Her Slender Figure by folake4u(f): 2:53pm On Sep 27, 2018
DAntivirus:

then she's not as cute as you

Oga I don hear cheesy
Re: Mercy Johnson Has Lost Weight, See Her Slender Figure by dingbang(m): 3:02pm On Sep 27, 2018
lefulefu:
Wawuuuuuu!shocked.... Seee figureshocked... Cc mikejj,dingbang
its now that her husband will start enjoying her
Re: Mercy Johnson Has Lost Weight, See Her Slender Figure by mandate12: 3:06pm On Sep 27, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Voluptuous***

Hahaha @voluminous bawo.. No b only voluminous
Re: Mercy Johnson Has Lost Weight, See Her Slender Figure by clemz85(m): 3:14pm On Sep 27, 2018
Girls be watching weight without considering their breast,

It use to reshape like slippers, they now be pouring it into cup bra

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tacha Steps Out In White Short Gown, Hosted By Bellanaija / Pretty Mike Storms FunnyBone's Wedding With Ladies In Jesus Crucifixion Scene / "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.