Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,646 members, 7,816,655 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Osun Rerun: Police Stop Man From Voting (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Rerun: Police Stop Man From Voting (Video) (20539 Views)

Calm At Lekki Toll Gate As Police Stop Planned Protest / Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat / Osun Rerun: Voters Without White Handkerchief Stopped From Voting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Rerun: Police Stop Man From Voting (Video) by afilaka(f): 10:12am On Sep 27, 2018
MR OP, the man does not belong to that polling unit,so he was sent back.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: Police Stop Man From Voting (Video) by joey048(m): 10:12am On Sep 27, 2018
What do you gain by doing this. It might not be the polling unit he registered. And you just captioned the video as you please. Do you know people's lives are involved here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun: Police Stop Man From Voting (Video) by 4reala(m): 10:13am On Sep 27, 2018
What, is he not a Nigerian?
Re: Osun Rerun: Police Stop Man From Voting (Video) by utenwuson: 10:13am On Sep 27, 2018
What nonsense is this.......
Re: Osun Rerun: Police Stop Man From Voting (Video) by Lisaint(m): 10:13am On Sep 27, 2018
There should me more to this common
Let all be fair here
We can't draw conclusion from an 11sec video
Re: Osun Rerun: Police Stop Man From Voting (Video) by tayo4ng(m): 10:13am On Sep 27, 2018
Buhari has murdered democracy in Nigeria
Re: Osun Rerun: Police Stop Man From Voting (Video) by djjosh(m): 10:13am On Sep 27, 2018
Nawao..this is bad jare. Apc is a scam
Re: Osun Rerun: Police Stop Man From Voting (Video) by kelechi50: 10:14am On Sep 27, 2018
That's what you call change, they have stopped pdp supporters not to vote in garage Olode. Tell me what will happen come 2019
Re: Osun Rerun: Police Stop Man From Voting (Video) by tennyjosh(m): 10:14am On Sep 27, 2018
dukie25:
How can anyone watch this video and still say the election is free and fair?

He has voted last week....he is not registered in that polling unit...

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: Police Stop Man From Voting (Video) by Buterflyle0: 10:14am On Sep 27, 2018
HE CAME TO VOTE AT THE WRONG POLLING UNIT. people just watch a short clip and do not know there is more to the video.

So far a few people came to vote and they came to the wrong polling units.

The police is on ground to ensure nobody from a different polling unit votes elsewhere.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: Police Stop Man From Voting (Video) by dnapstar(m): 10:14am On Sep 27, 2018
How can you make conclusions by just watching an incomplete video.
At least hear from both sides before drawing conclusions.
Why are we so biased
I don't think the police are so stupid to prevent a man from voting for no reason.
The police spoke with confidence, which proves he was sure about what he was doing.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: Police Stop Man From Voting (Video) by gamaliel9: 10:15am On Sep 27, 2018
FarahAideed:
They are clearly stopping Igbo people from voting .ahahahahahahahah...this is clearly the worst govt ever ..God please come to our rescue
no na can you not see the tribal marks on his face?
Re: Osun Rerun: Police Stop Man From Voting (Video) by Inhibitions: 10:15am On Sep 27, 2018
He isn't registered to vote at that PU, maybe. but damn a civil servant addressing a civilian with such disrespect. The police man needs to be sacked.
Re: Osun Rerun: Police Stop Man From Voting (Video) by Joystark(f): 10:16am On Sep 27, 2018
I'm not Pro-apc, but you can't jump into conclusion based on an 11sec video

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: Police Stop Man From Voting (Video) by Throwback: 10:17am On Sep 27, 2018
dukie25:
How can anyone watch this video and still say the election is going to be free and fair?

Prof Mahmoud Yakubu's INEC where only APC supporters are allowed to vote.

So electoral fraud should have been allowed by letting someone vote in a polling unit he had no business at?

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: Police Stop Man From Voting (Video) by Chidex50(m): 10:18am On Sep 27, 2018
By the time APC finish this country ehn, our eyes go clear. Thank God..... APC supporters too will not be spared so you all keep shouting "sai baba" oooo.

GET YOUR PVC

and maybe

V I S A !!!!!
Re: Osun Rerun: Police Stop Man From Voting (Video) by shugar25: 10:21am On Sep 27, 2018
some people at times........ I Wonder how they always jump into hasty conclusion. so if the man does not registered at that polling unit they should allow him to vote there? just asking..

2 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: Police Stop Man From Voting (Video) by dukie25: 10:21am On Sep 27, 2018
Throwback:

So electoral fraud should have been allowed by letting someone vote in a polling unit he had no business at?
How did you know he went to the wrong pu? I watched this video from punch, why would punch upload the video if all it is was a mere misunderstanding regarding
the right put?
Re: Osun Rerun: Police Stop Man From Voting (Video) by kingthreat(m): 10:21am On Sep 27, 2018
Please start the video from beginning not when the police told him to get the furk out grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: Police Stop Man From Voting (Video) by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 27, 2018
Crocky23:
This is from Punch Newspaper

@MobilePunch:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uITtmp_Dbzk?a

Why was the video doctored? The answer is simple, they want to fool us that the police are preventing pdp members from voting but they did a poor job. Upload the full video let the world see what transpired before the man was asked to leave.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: Police Stop Man From Voting (Video) by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 27, 2018
As we are talking politics, let's contemplate about the warning of our CBN governor that another economic recession may soon hit our country, I think that as we are diversifying our economy let's those in FOREX market rescue our dear country. For any FOREX trader that is not making it in trading, chart me on 08125187926. I have solutions to success in FOREX trading.
Re: Osun Rerun: Police Stop Man From Voting (Video) by ZeeBaba17(m): 10:21am On Sep 27, 2018
It's such a shame that some people confidently display ignorance! how can you confidently speak when u don't know d real reason he was prevented this is not a general election moreso he was in d wrong polling unit

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: Police Stop Man From Voting (Video) by Throwback: 10:22am On Sep 27, 2018
EternalTruths:

I thought Yoruba people said that Igbos living in SW don't have PVCs.?

So, they now know that Igbos living outside SE/SS also have PVCs.

What has Igbo got to do with Police stopping electoral fraud by a voter who had no business at that polling unit?

What manner of devious minds do we have in this country?

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: Police Stop Man From Voting (Video) by Gstar219: 10:22am On Sep 27, 2018
i knew there will be an issue since when inec as announced a rerun just to favour of APC sad
Re: Osun Rerun: Police Stop Man From Voting (Video) by bettercreature(m): 10:22am On Sep 27, 2018
dukie25:
How can anyone watch this video and still say the election is going to be free and fair?

Welcome to Prof Mahmoud Yakubu's INEC where only APC supporters are allowed to vote.
That wasn't his UNIT,reason he was sent away.You people should stop judging without concrete evidence

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: Police Stop Man From Voting (Video) by Throwback: 10:24am On Sep 27, 2018
dukie25:

How did you know he went to the wrong pu? I watched this video from punch, why would punch upload the video if all it is was a mere misunderstanding regarding
the right put?

So you watched it from Punch means he was at the right polling unit? Or have I said the video was false? Or was the statement of dismissal not clear enough that the fraudster had no business there?

Search your conscience.

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: Police Stop Man From Voting (Video) by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 27, 2018
The Dilemma of a Country

APC = All Past Criminals
Re: Osun Rerun: Police Stop Man From Voting (Video) by bettercreature(m): 10:26am On Sep 27, 2018
Throwback:

So you watched it from Punch means he was at the right polling unit? Or have I said the video was false? Or was the statement of dismissal not clear enough that the fraudster had no business there?

Search your conscience.
Don't mind them let them keep ranting.It's very obvious he brought a card from another Unit
Re: Osun Rerun: Police Stop Man From Voting (Video) by fridaraku: 10:29am On Sep 27, 2018
Why is it that there no good news again in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: Police Stop Man From Voting (Video) by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 27, 2018
dnapstar:
How can you make conclusions by just watching an incomplete video.
At least hear from both sides before drawing conclusions.
Why are we so biased
I don't think the police are so stupid to prevent a man from voting for no reason.
The police spoke with confidence, which proves he was sure about what he was doing.

My brother are you surprised? This country is completely finished. They think apc is the problem not knowing it is the dangerous high levels of dishonesty and moral decay that is rocking the foundation of this country.

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: Police Stop Man From Voting (Video) by gbishman: 10:30am On Sep 27, 2018
Watch the video and in your heart of heart what has the police done wrong? The silly guy came to a pulling booth with a wrong card and the dude was turned back.

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: Police Stop Man From Voting (Video) by oluwasegun007(m): 10:33am On Sep 27, 2018
misleading and incomplete video

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Will Win The Speakership Seat - Timothy Golu / We Can't Hand Over Pdp To The Apc: PDP Nass Members Threaten To Dump Party / I Resisted Pressure To Charge Buhari With Certificate Forgery - Adoke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.