Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Cost Of Learning Hairdressing In Benin City - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Cost Of Learning Hairdressing In Benin City (597 Views)

Jumia Sacks 900 Workers To Reduce Cost Of Operation / Commercial Banks In Benin City Were Destroyed Yesterday / High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Learning Hairdressing In Benin City by nekkyvivian: 10:02am On Sep 27, 2018
am a graduate of political science, it has been difficult to get a new job after I quit my former job due to ill health during pregnancy. 9 months after giving birth haven't gotten anything doing. am thinking of learning hairdressing because I have little knowledge about it. please I will like to know how much it will cost me to learn it in Benin city and how much I will need to start up a hairdressing salon.
Re: Cost Of Learning Hairdressing In Benin City by nekkyvivian: 8:12pm On Sep 27, 2018
please I need responses

(1) (Reply)

Data Analysis And Sciences: The Juicest Job Of The 21st Century / BIG BOY!! Justin Bieber Buys N3,042,405,000 Giant Beverly Hills Mansion / Interview With Cosmas Maduka: When You Have A Vision, You Are Close To A Mad Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.