Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

God Will Give You Your Dreamt Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / God Will Give You Your Dreamt Job (709 Views)

Pls I Nid A Sample Of Standard Cv .god Will Bless Anyone Dat Can Help Me With / God Will Give Me A GOOD Job...but? / God Will Give You Your Dreamt Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Will Give You Your Dreamt Job by impactbiz: 2:56pm On Jul 08, 2010
DO YOU THAT NIGERIANS PROBLEMS CAN BE YOUR STATRING POINT?
SO SORRY FOR CONFRONTING YOU WITH THIS QUESTION.

HELLO NIGERIANS,
WHAT IS HAPPENING TO OUR EDUCATION SECTOR WHEN NECO REPORTS THAT ONLY 1.8 % PASSESD THE 2009 EXTERNAL EXAMINATION , I MEAN 100-1.8=92.2% FAILED
WTHOUT WASTING MUCH OF YOUR PRECIOUS TIME,PLS FOLLOW ME ON THIS LINK
Re: God Will Give You Your Dreamt Job by agitator: 3:25pm On Jul 08, 2010
impactbiz:
Re: God Will Give You Your Dreamt Job

impactbiz:

DO YOU THAT NIGERIANS PROBLEMS CAN BE YOUR STATRING POINT?
SO SORRY FOR CONFRONTING YOU WITH THIS QUESTION.

HELLO NIGERIANS,
WHAT IS HAPPENING TO OUR EDUCATION SECTOR WHEN NECO REPORTS THAT ONLY 1.8 % PASSESD THE 2009 EXTERNAL EXAMINATION , I MEAN 100-1.8=92.2% FAILED
WTHOUT WASTING MUCH OF YOUR PRECIOUS TIME,PLS FOLLOW ME ON THIS LINK

Give yourself an A. Olodo tongue

(1) (Reply)

Opportunities In The Oil & Gas Industry / Overseas Internship Opportunities For Ngerians / *vacancy* - Lucrative Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.